It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes: Methinks These Are Pictures of Two Different People

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
Im so glad to see this, I posted this same question the other day on my fb. Also different eye color and what happened to his dark eyelashes in the first pic? I want to hear from Mom she would know what pic is her real son.

I don't think the eyes are a different colour although they may appear to be. Look at your own profile pic. One eye seems to look blue and the one that is in shadow appears to be darker, maybe of an indeterminate colour if we saw that one eye on it's own.

The first photo of Holmes is washed out and of lower quality, therefore the colours and contrasts in it appear to be different. There is not as much detail because of lighting and quality.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by kat2684

Jewish camps do NOT have Gentile camp leaders and counsellors.

edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Check out the website, the program that Holmes worked does not require people to be jewish.

Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters, one-to-one mentoring program for Jewish children. Camp Max Straus, a non-denominational residential summer camp for underserved children Sports Buddies and Arts Buddies, two separate weekend mentoring programs for all children Witherbee Wilderness Training

www.jbbbsla.org...
edit on 26-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: Punctuation missing from quote

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Must be Reform/Liberal then which are not regarded as Jews by the Orthodox

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That is exactly what I was thinking about the camp he worked for. Also the guy on the right I don't think could ever be confused for a Iranian. The guy on the right has different coloring, and his eyelashes are lighter to non existant. Why would they do this? Its either they want to know the lengths we will believe while being decieved, or a inside joke. They seem to screw up cleverly, IDK.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Because his family are not talking and 2 of his past "friends" have painted a completely different picture of Holmes to what the media is telling you all.

When I first noticed his mother speak only once on camera I knew immediately she was'nt the biological mother of Holmes, nek minnit Holmes is adopted.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

On one of the posts I posted, a liquor store clerk thought he was Iranian (whether true or not IDK) the guy on the left I can see as Iranian possibly, but definately not the guy on the right. Now there are exceptions to the rules, but the guy on the right appears to be Anglo.

The first time shooting suspect Holmes walked into Original Aurora Liquor – about four blocks from his Aurora apartment – a year ago, a Palestinian immigrant who works behind the counter mistook him for an Iranian.

“Are you Iranian?” employee Joseph Nasser, 50, asked Holmes, who he said became visibly angry.

“What?! I’m no (expletive) Iranian,” Holmes replied, according to Nasser, who has worked at the store seven years.

Nasser said Holmes looked like an Iranian customer who frequented the store at the time.

edit on 26-7-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

The Holmes with brown hair looks nothing like a Persian at all but definately looks European however in a closeup a week ago of a much younger Holmes his eyes look typically the same green shade of a Serbian which is where some old Afghani tribes get their unusual eye colour from so perhaps thats why the Palestinian thought he MIGHT be Iranian? Some Afghani tribes do look Persian while other tribes can look Pakistani or Mongolian. This particular green shade can also be found in Turkey and Kurdistan nations.

The Holmes with red dyed hair looks Anglo Saxon perhaps of Irish/Scottish/English roots with MAYBE a tiny mix of Dutch there.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

so a person with two different facial expressions is two different people? me thinks you need to get out of your mom's basement and get some fresh air.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sorry I think it's a misconception to think you can tell someones genetic make-up from their outward appearence. I can't remember the name of the particular study now but people generally get it wrong quite often wrong when they guess race based on features and hair colour. I will try and find it.....

As for the Iranian story, Iranians are caucasian too, the guy in the store could have mistaken Holmes for a light skinned Iranian, or maybe he didn't have the best eye sight. Also we don't know if the story is true.

On this thread surely we are judging the two photos presented, I think this is the same man.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...
My husband has schizophrenia, he gets what they call a "flat" face when he isn't on his medications. It makes him look like a different person. It also looks like he has lost weight, which is very common for a person with mental illness that is going through psychosis.
edit on 26/7/12 by sk8erchick because: Eta

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Because his family are not talking and 2 of his past "friends" have painted a completely different picture of Holmes to what the media is telling you all.

When I first noticed his mother speak only once on camera I knew immediately she was'nt the biological mother of Holmes, nek minnit Holmes is adopted.

But his mother (adopted or not) and all the people that knew him might have something to say if the imposter arrested was not the brown eyed James Holmes they knew!

Look at all the photos available of Holmes, in some school pics his eyes look blue, a year later they might look darker, in his college video everything is dark because of the quality, until he steps into the light, then we have the 2 photos on this thread where his eyes appear to be different again. So using the logic here about eyes appearing darker, Holmes has been swapped a number of times throughout his short life with an imposter and then back again....I don't think so. Blue and green eyes appear different in different light conditions. Skin tone and hair colour also appear to look different in different photos, look at photos of yourself!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sk8erchick

Mental illness does not change the shape of your nose or any other facial chacteristics, only the mind!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I know what Persians look like both those with fair and dark complexion

a Palestinian store keeper would'nt know squat of the Iranians

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Fair enough but you can't actually determine someones race 100% by looking at them. Which is why I think saying photo 1 is more 'anglo saxon' or whatever is just purely personal interpretation. The 2 photos we are looking at must be greatly similar in order for the 'imposter' theory to have any merit in the first place.

We could argue until the cows come home but there's probably a reason that people study for years in forensic techniques in order to be able to prove whether faces are the same or not. None of us here seem to have that expertise, so it's just opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Would be weird if the adopted Holmes had found a birth family brother and maybe was Iranian or had some agenda for some reason.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

There are now pictures around of him not smiling maybe you could capture one from video?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
They could be two different people if there was a timeline shift. Holmes is now claiming amnesia.

James Holmes Claims Amnesia

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Most definitely different people. They do look similar but are not the same person.

Nose is different, yes a nose gets slightly wider when smiling, but he isn't pulling a big smile, and the top nose bone structure is different.

The right eyebrow has a marking on one, and the eye brows are neater on one picture.

The lips are diffferent.

Easy to tell they are not the same person.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I may be jumping the gun, and complete speculation giving the lighting, but I spent a couple years in the US Army, and the shirt worn by Holmes in the first pic, with the wide collar looks like the camel color shirts we wore under our ACU's, maybe thats why we don't see the whole pic.

Different branches may have different shades of camel color and green to brown, I noticed the wide collar because when I buy shirts for my husband I rarely see them.editby]edit on 26-7-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

Could the shirt in the first pic be Military issued??????

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
taken from this thread

Hmmm..

Hope the above comes through.

What you are looking at is a gent that has lost weight. As you can see the base level artifacts i have highlighted confirm its the same person.

Nasal Ridge - This is the same, exactly the same
Base of the mandible - Again the jaw line, and mandible is exactly the same
"Adams Apple" (thyroid cartilage) - Appears to be the same density and and shape
Ear - Ridge on the on the upper left cartlidge is identicle, down to the slight bumps
Eye sockets - shape appears to be identicle, however at this angle i cannot confirm this as true.

Over all shape of the face has changed, which is consistant with rapid weight loss, including the displacement of the nasal orifice', and a slight decrease in nasal cartlidge (causing the tip of the nose to raise slightly). The latter is rare, outside trauma could also cause this depending on the site of the hit.

Non-Specifics - Face shape has clearly changed which is consistant with weight loss (or the use of substances like Nicotine etc).

I give this a 90% chance these two photos are of the exact same person. Without having a high res photos i cant point out any more than that, so my apologies.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join