It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes: Methinks These Are Pictures of Two Different People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
looks like the same guy to me
people need to chill

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Since when does change in mental health change a nose?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

Re your two profile photos:

The one where Holmes has brown hair appears to be twigged by photoshop however he appears to be of more likeness to the video of James Holmes when he was 18.

The photo of Holmes in prison orange suit is NOT the same person as the video of the young student at 18.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Im so glad to see this, I posted this same question the other day on my fb. Also different eye color and what happened to his dark eyelashes in the first pic? I want to hear from Mom she would know what pic is her real son.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

Try again, I can't see them.

The top picture with the slider shows both well.

Remember they can probably make prett perfect duplicates of people now days.

Especially now they have those super 3D printers

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ok I do not believe the angle this story is getting at however keep the two images in mind wtpotus.wordpress.com...

The first time shooting suspect Holmes walked into Original Aurora Liquor – about four blocks from his Aurora apartment – a year ago, a Palestinian immigrant who works behind the counter mistook him for an Iranian.

“Are you Iranian?” employee Joseph Nasser, 50, asked Holmes, who he said became visibly angry.

“What?! I’m no (expletive) Iranian,” Holmes replied, according to Nasser, who has worked at the store seven years.

Nasser said Holmes looked like an Iranian customer who frequented the store at the time.

This story claims a liquor store clerk (Palestinian) thought James Egan Holmes was Iranian. Now I could see the mistaken identity with the first pic NOT the second. While I understand there are exceptions to the rule of all people of all color, I thought this was odd.

Also the Adultfinder pic with the woman in the back looks completely photoshopped, and try comparing his face to that one.
edit on 26-7-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
OP, I thought the same thing when I first saw the new picture, and remembered the original photo they repeatedly showed for days......

Star and Flag!

I wonder if this is why the Sheriff initially held off on showing the mugshot?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
All I know is dude on the right looks F**************kkedd up!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Its the same guy in both pics. there is no conspiracy here, get over it.

If anyone is convinced otherwise, please explain the point of releasing a photo of someone else that looks exactly like james?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Not even close. His head structure and his jaw line are even different. Not to mention his lips are completely different.

My guess, this man is a Manchurian Candidate ordered to kill these people to further gun control laws. For example, just like Oklahoma and 9/11 to further anti-terror legislation to remove our rights. i.e. Patriot Act.

How could this man with no military experience wound 58 people and kill 12 with semi automatic weapons? It doesn't happen. They're probably going to kill him like the rest of their agents or decoys. /end rant

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by Kang69

"How could this man with no military experience wound 58 people and kill 12 with semi automatic weapons?"

Are you kidding? He pulled the trigger in a packed theater is how he wounded 58 people and killed 12. You dont need military training for that, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. If he had military training there would most likely be more dead.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ok I'm only going to explain this once....so pay attention. When you smile, your facial muscles contort your nose, cheeks, lips, and even jawline. Don't believe me? Test it yourself, go look in the mirror and smile and then don't smile...see the difference? So that being said...the picture where he is smiling is indeed much different looking than the picture where he is not smiling due to this visual effect. Simple. Much like the commercials for zit cream where the people have no makeup on and are not smiling in the before pictures, and the after pictures they are smiling and wearing makeup which causes them to look like a completely different person. It is the same person. Though his hair is a different color, and longer, and his eyes seem bugged out most likely due to strong psychiatric drugs that he is being subjected to such as Thorazine or something similar to keep him calm and sedated. Case closed...it is the same guy. Ah, logic and reasoning at work! Deny ignorance.

edit on 26-7-2012 by AutOmatIc because: mirror

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I have to agree with Char-Lee that this young man is probably suffering from thyroid disease.
Everything points to this conclusion.
The pictures show the classic signs of mixed hypo and hyper thyroidism.
The proptosis of the eyes is classic and telling that the condition has not been treated effectively.
Also the description of his recent life is that of a person suffering early onset bipolar disorder being the elevated mood with increasing antisocial tendances and that he also had a very active mind resulting in his high achievements at school.
I’m not saying he has bipolar disorder I’m just saying he to me obviously has what appears to be thyroid disease which can result in similar behaviour to that which is expressed by a bipolar person.
He may have also bipolar but that should be determined by a psychiatrist.
It is possible that he has been misdiagnosed and treated with antidepressants by a local doctor and if he has bipolar disorder tendances be they the sole medical problem or secondary to thyroid disorder then the antidepressants would have sent him into a very manic phase in his life with possible schizophrenic episode with the resulting problem occurring.
This is very similar in my opinion to what happened with Eric Harris in the Columbine massacre where he did probably have primarily bipolar disorder and it was wrongly diagnosed as depression and he was subsequently treated with an anti depressant.
The difference is Erics primary medical problem was probably undiagnosed bipolar where I think James Holmes bipolar behaviour with secondary schizophrenia is probably secondary to him primarily having an inadequately treated thyroid condition.
Pleas don’t pay too much attention to the changes in his eyebrows or this mole all of which are easy to manipulate or alter. The change may be the possible thyroid problem but it may and probably is not.
I am so sorry to those families who are hurt by this. Please take care Mark

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
reply to post by GmoS719

Being that the nose is made of cartilage...does the width, shape, and size of the nostrils really change with a smirk? I'm no expert in facial recognition, but this seems like a pretty significant change for such a slight facial expression.

I also noticed the difference in the eyebrows. Would love to an ear comparison. That's always pretty telling.

It's the same nose, look at the bridge.

And yes, the bottom of the nose can appear to change dramatically by any number of factors on some people. My nose can look very small or medium sized depending. If I swallow for example my nostrils tend to close up making my nose look small

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JailTales

Indeed...see my post above which explains the illusion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

Hey Kat

I've said on a couple of other threads in early days the REAL James Holmes (as seen with brown hair) appears more semitic looking to me as I questioned the media that claimed he was Presbyterian. I think the James Holmes with brown hair as seen in a video when he was 18 looks more of European decent. The James Holmes in the orange prison suit does not have a semitic nose and appears to have more Anglo Saxon features.

Jewish camps do NOT have Gentile camp leaders and counsellors.

edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I disagree. The two noses are very different.

The photo of the brown haired James Holmes has been slightly photoshopped.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by kat2684

Jewish camps do NOT have Gentile camp leaders and counsellors.

edit on 26-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

That is very true, what is up with the media saying that he is Presbyterian, yet worked as a counselor at a Jewish camp? Are there multiple James Holmes?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Who owns most media outlets and controls what goes in them?

This is the only Presbyterian link I could find:

www.israelnationalnews.com...

I was also reading an article earlier today in regards to some eye witness accounts of a possible 2nd suspect of INDIAN decent within the first couple of days after the Colorado massacre but it appears Police threw that one to the wind. Remember the shoe bomber? Was accompanied to the plane by a well dressed Indian.

Another mentioned Holmes was at a shop owned by a Palestinian whom thought Holmes was Iranian.

I always said of the two ID photos of Holmes; one has a semitic/European nose and the other has an Anglo Saxon nose. Those two ID photos are clearly 2 different men although the one clealry slightly photoshopped appeared alot more in liking to the video of Holmes at 18.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think this is the same guy. People look different from different angles. there are photos of myself where I think I look nice and someone else will say 'but that doesn't even look like you!'. I hate to enter into condescending territory here but some people at better at recognising faces than others. The two comparison pictures of Holmes are not a good choice because the camera is obviously slightly higher in the second photo. His ears look exactly the same.

If these two photos are of different men, Why would he be replaced? What possible reason is there to replace a college drop out before he went on a fatal rampage? How are his family and friends not going to notice he's a different person?
edit on 26-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join