It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes: Methinks These Are Pictures of Two Different People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I guess no one has anything better to do.
Lets create conspiracies out of nothing.
Just google James Holmes you will see various pictures of him.
Different ages, different expressions, all the same person.
A little common sense goes a long way.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It looks like a before and after meth picture. The nose looks way different; even if he had a different expression. Almost as if he had a Michael Jackson surgery

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by glitchinthematrix

That nose sure looks different!

I just saw the strangest story this mornings news. They said a physiology professor called the police saying he had a package he believes is from Holmes. It was not SO they searched the huge mail room and wallah found a package to the professor from Holmes that may have sat there a week???? Full of stick figure drawings of a guy shooting people.

Is that not a weird story?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
I guess no one has anything better to do.
Lets create conspiracies out of nothing.
Just google James Holmes you will see various pictures of him.
Different ages, different expressions, all the same person.
A little common sense goes a long way.

Well I have a great thought for someone like you...maybe the guy had some military use, so they removed him and replaced him, and to limit access to the fake double did a big two for one and the whole shooting and distract suits many purposes at the same time.

My guess is his skills have removed him to a bunker to finish his training where he can be useful to the rich and powerful for a long long time.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My COMPLETELY AMATEUR photo analysis. Thoughts, so far? Suggestions?

edit on 25-7-2012 by glitchinthematrix because: Fixed images.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Try again, I can't see them.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
First one, head tilted a little forward, second one, head leaned back.

Also, evident from the neck and chin, facial thinness he lost some weight between the two pics.

Lighting, hair color, tilt of the head - all can play games with the way you see images.

Someone posted a pretty interesting thread a while back about seeing two pics side by side and how pretty people can look horrible when imaged next to certain other people. The mind is easy to trick.

Ah found it!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Ok I done a little photoshop, All I did was overlay one image over the other, resized the Orange haired photo (slightly smaller), altered the angle by like 2 degrees, turned down the transparency to 0 and moved it up in increments

25% transparency

50% Transparency

75% Transparency

82% Transparency

100% Transparency.

VERDICT

I wanted to believe that there may be some truth to this but when you move the transparency slider in a smooth motion the fit looks correct to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores

Im all for a good conspiracy, but some of you folks are just pushing this a bit far. Its the same guy. He went nuts and shot up a theater. Why? Who knows. Fact is he did it and it could of been any number of people in any number of different states to do the same thing. Not much of a conspiracy to it. People have been snapping and going postal for years.

If you check my stats...you'll see I don't post too often. I'm not pushing anything...I came across this image and thought it was INTERESTING. I presented no conspiracy...just wanted some discussion. The general consensus seems to be that your nose changes when you smile (mine doesn't change THAT much) and that drugs drastically change your appearance (agreed), but things like noses, ears, and adam's apples?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815

Try again, I can't see them.

The top picture with the slider shows both well.

Remember they can probably make prett perfect duplicates of people now days.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Above top Secret, meet the crazy geniuses In an identical thread in fortune.

boards.4chan.org...

please talk with them, maybe we can work together.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart
Ok I done a little photoshop, All I did was overlay one image over the other, resized the Orange haired photo (slightly smaller), altered the angle by like 2 degrees, turned down the transparency to 0 and moved it up in increments

25% transparency

50% Transparency

75% Transparency

82% Transparency

100% Transparency.

VERDICT

I wanted to believe that there may be some truth to this but when you move the transparency slider in a smooth motion the fit looks correct to me.

im not saying this is incorrect, but....

anybody can just adjust the image until the horizon (the curvature ) of his head in both pictures meets up and looks "good enough"

im just saying, it doesn't prove/disprove anything.

peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Question; it may be stupid but, can doing drugs that involve snorting deteriorate the cartilage in someone's nose to change appearance so much? Could that be something that could have helped change the appearance of his nose? I have seen females who have had coke issues whose noses have appeared to become skinnier, but I really have no idea. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't think anyone has brought this up yet, but different lenses on the cameras would contribute to his looking different. A portrait lens at 100mm makes your nose look a lot different than a 50mm lens. The pictures have been "sized" the same, but that doesn't make them equal nor taken from the same distance. Mug shot photos are not designed to be flattering, but to show you how you "really" are. lso, ears and sideburns are exactly the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

A dead ringer maybe....but the eyes dont lie....look closer....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

He already posted on page 1 that he was not proposing a conspiracy, but merely pointing out an interesting fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

His smiling expression caused the change in mole position.

Both pictures seems to be some times apart, due to wait loss on 2nd one.

Emotionally happy on first pic, mentally disturbed on 2nd.

Which means when smiling, his mole was higher and would've dropped when face was relaxed. When he was smiling (pic on left) his mole was still lower than the pic when his face was not smiling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Perhaps 4chan is onto something....my version:

I leaning towards same person...but interesting nonetheless.
edit on 25-7-2012 by glitchinthematrix because: Added opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I'm not offended by your reply, a few people had asked for a transparency shot on the previous page.
I know what you are saying but the ears, nose, mouth, adams apple match over all of the photos.
The only thing that changes is his expression.
I don't expect you to believe me but have a go yourself you will see.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
One thing I have noticed that is consistent in all his recent photos- His pupils are huge for the amount of light in the room. Seems a bit odd to me, but maybe Im just seeing things

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join