It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the real alien species?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Come to think of it, can anyone think of any species that don't kill each other?

Yes! The Wolf. Wolves normally do not fight to the death with each other, not even other Packs. They fight to submission.

Whats interesting though; Dogs will fight to the death. Human influence?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Hey thanks Imtor,

We can believe that Robert Collins lies in my opinion, I think of him as a master disinformation agent, as Rick Doty is. Every disinfo person in the whole field from all outlets of the media should strive to be like them. It is not easy to be an 'agent' of that stature. Collins is able to tell 7 truths and 5 lies in a short story, but he believes in the lies himself. As if someone who was able to cheat a lie dectector by believing in the lies, psychologically you cannot detect a lie from someone when they are 100% sure in the depth of their consciousness that it is rightful for them. Yet I also think it appears that Collins has come out because he cares about people knowing the truth, and the 1 truth is so grand that it seems to justify the other 50 lies. From what I gather of the incredible Roswell dream team evidence is that the truth being a live alien recovered from the Roswell crash, but who knows.

It reminds me of jumping on the bandwagon. From the evidence, it appears aliens had circled the planet, explored the moon, and may have discovered earth 5,000 years ago, but they did not have many bases in Europe. The human looking aliens from Italy, Switerland, and allegedly our solar system are only stories. It all ties in together with the evidence that aliens decided to base themselves by the 4 corners united states and also south america.

There are two areas of this human alien type of disinformation -

* The internal contactees of the 50s. Many of these inidividuals were government disinformants such as George Adamski who had a secret clearance. As Collins tells us, it was very important to create a reason for plausible denial in the subject through the media after the Roswell crash.

* The contactees of publicity. These individuals wanted publicity and disinformants quickly exploited them as much as possible. In these cases there are no lie detector tests, the words from those who claim contact with human looking aliens are proved wrong by the hoaxed pictures and videos they create, and the stories are all different.

In the case of abductions we have people not telling anyone, lie detector tests have been involved, and it is hard for the abductees to understand the reality of their own experiences, which psychologically would be as good as Collins if it were all a lie. Many cases are not while the individual is sleeping, but are of groups of individuals traveling down the highway in their car. The UFO is able to have the driver go to specific locations, and can land or beam the whole car into it. In the cases that I know which occurred overnight there was physical evidence involved with the case. Something happened like on Skinwalker ranch when there was a range of ghost activity and scientists went up to study it. These 'ghosts' were mutilating cattle like the lights in Colorado did. Ghost activity is very similar to aliens activity, or should we say vice versa. This mysterious aspect of phenomena can be thought of dimensional, because an alien can find a person in the dream world and visit them in the dream world, then also interacting with physical reality through the abductee.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join