It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the real alien species?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
Thankyou. Where is your supporting proof?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other people say reptiles can shapeshift. Who is wrong???

They are right, but greys can shapeshift to reptilians. The ones in control of the greys who are more insectlike, they can totally shapeshift as if it was a tv screen, they can create a virtual reality for a human as if it was a tv screen or a dream. They have been known to observe the abduction in a human form.

Why are there no horselike or fishlike aliens?

I'm sure there are fish people out there somewhere, there is probably fish people even visiting earth somewhere in the archives of ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

It's funny that you post a link to a thread, citing it as proof, that was posted on April Fool's day in response to a report that was made on April Fool's day.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

No. Where is your supporting proof? You just give me a link to another ats page. Where are the many scienfific and ufo-site documents?

edit on 28-7-2012 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The link I gave, I think is proof. The first person to discover them was years before Dr. Leir. A case of a young woman who witnessed a cattle mutilation up close with other witnesses, an event which not needed regression under hypnosis to uncover but was a normal memory and experience was very distraught. The aliens got her, probably because they did not want any witnesses, when she opposed them directly challening them for the act.

Since the greys have such an ability to shapeshift, more or less creating an image for our eyes to see, the only aliens are probably the ones in control of the greys - tall insectiods, and the greys. 2 species from the same planet. The is a ton of evidence, much ignored because it is too hard to believe for people. Just mentioning that if you wake up and remember seeing reptiods in the room or have woken up with claw marks after an abduction, it is very easy for the greys to make you see that if they wanted.
edit on 29-7-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

If this IS true, then they obviously failed to stop her witnessing being made public. And why did they not do the same to the other witnesses?

What is wrong with these aliens? Are they inept? Our own governments do a better job at stopping witnesses coming forward. These aliens suck. Maybe we should invade them and kick their butt?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

One thing former Air Force intelligence officer Robert Collins said is that when he questioned the higher ups if aliens were 'interdimensional' they laughed, and said no they are physical beings who traveled here from another planet. Some of the closest researchers to the actual alien are first to claim that they are not immortal and not gods. I have heard different reports of people witnessing alien activity and being abducted as a result. We have have to look at it form the aliens point of view, they are invading a planet, so they did choose to abduct people and cattle in rural areas. It appears they did a tremendous job at keeping secret with extreme effort, so now many of us think they are interdimensional because they are so good at it. The people who happen to see them still do not get away without an implant.

I think there are only a handful of people who know about the case I mentioned, though it is one of the best cases. There is a small story on the internet, but I heard from researchers Tom Adams and Greg Bishop some details which clearly mean that the story is much bigger than what anybody knows. Greg is the one who said that the wife of a police officer who knew Gabe Valdez witnessed the event, it could be disinformation. The original account from Stigmata magazine 1984, said that it was a rural highway and they witnessed UFOs coming in the area, abducting a calf in the field and then taking it with them as well as the witnesses.

I would like to mention about the cattle mutilations, between 1973 and 1980 there were about 8,000 mysterious cattle abductions reported. About 2,000 human related events and many unreported cases. If we were to remote view back to these rural areas in this time it would be utter chaos. Even the year it started, ranchers scouring the hills at night with rifles, staying up on hills all night and not seeing anything, yet mutilations on the fields in the morning. Police officers turning into believers over night after seeing yellow orbs the size of houses stalk the prairies through midnight hours. Even in 1973, a report in Ohio of a terrified woman (similar to the Hansen case) running into a police department screaming that aliens landed in her field and killed a cow. Another woman in Texas witnessing a cow being risen in a UFO beam of light with her daughter.

Remember if it wasn't for Budd Hopkins or a few others we would not be able to define alien abduction truths as if there wasn't any Roswell witnesses willing to come forward. We make it hard for our own people to tell us, these out of this world events open up our eyes to the means of why we were visited. We were visited to be studied genetically and psychologically, not by magical wizards who made it impossible for us to see them but by a real alien species who did not want us to know about it. Let us even listen to astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell, he was informed it was a truth we were being visited, and he wanted us to know. Even the Roswell crash has been involved with so much disinformation, people think that is was common for radar to bring down alien craft. Roswell was probably the only alien crash, the whole town had talk of alien beings. After a full investigation for 34 years by the Roswell dream team led by Tom Carey, it has been determined that craft had been struck by lightening. In 1942 at BOLA it was proved that we could not bring a UFO down and for 10 or so years after Roswell.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Apparently the building blocks of DNA have existed for at least 4 billion years and exist in meteors. That seems to suggest that it's highly likely at least some alien life is DNA-based, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are quite similar to us. I think the development of sensory organs would be pretty universal so the idea of humanoid ETs is not too unlikely.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Excellent post again, I do not know this R. Collins and now trustworthy he is, afterall some of the people who speak of meeting aliens or knowing people who meet aliens have been proven liars. But I do remember the part of the interview about not being interdimensional.

Why do you think I am trying to open the eyes of those doing the 'Interdimensional Propaganda' saying that even the Greys (if real) are interdimensional because they walk through walls. Now let's not forget dreams are... dreams and all sorts of psychological effects occuring thinking people had encounters at their bed.

Still, a lot of sources talk about some beings (IF REAL) like those from Pleiades or the most advance changing dimensions - so are there really other dimensions? I don't know I never believed in that since the proof is even less credible that what so far we see abotu EBEs

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Sorry, but, you seem to have misinterpreted my words. I did not call you, or your species "retarded", nor do I view you that way. In fact, I see you as perhaps one of the brightest, most innovative, fast learning species of all the different species I've been introduced to, and that includes my own.
OK...maybe I misunderstood. But this brings up an intersting point. are there retarded aliens?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Sorry, but, you seem to have misinterpreted my words. I did not call you, or your species "retarded", nor do I view you that way. In fact, I see you as perhaps one of the brightest, most innovative, fast learning species of all the different species I've been introduced to, and that includes my own.
OK...maybe I misunderstood. But this brings up an intersting point. are there retarded aliens?

If there are aliens visiting us, considering the supposed attempts at secrecy compared to the supposed failures of such secrecy in being detected, as well as the choices in contactees and alleged human representatives, I'd say such evidence supports an indication that by some standards, there are indeed 'retarded' aliens.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

If there are aliens visiting us, considering the supposed attempts at secrecy compared to the supposed failures of such secrecy in being detected, as well as the choices in contactees and alleged human representatives, I'd say such evidence supports an indication that by some standards, there are indeed 'retarded' aliens.

What are the chances we could get one renderd?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm betting that our galaxy is full of humanoids. You see, every so often, a non-human species, such as a fish, is born with a mutation that looks like a human face. I think that's the ultimate model for any strand of DNA. Ultimately, my belief is that any species here will eventually develop humanoid features. That DNA was probably seeded from some Mother Solar System within our own Galaxy and intended for that effect.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Certainly there are mutations. Out of the many millions of mutations there are a few that make that creature a little better at gathering food, and/or reproducing, or avoiding becoming food, or slightly faster swimming skills, or more effective camouflage. These survive better, reproduce and eventually become more numerous.

But the vast majority of mutations become food, including your example of a human face on a fish. There's a very good reason why fish have eyes on the sides of their faces.

Perhaps you can use that noodle on the top of your neck and tell us all why.

guyx

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What we think of as aliens now, are likely anthropomorphic psychologically internal projections of the collective unconscious, similar in effect to lucid dreaming in that it's all in the experiencer's head, but, as of yet a little known psychological phenomenon possibly due certain individual susceptibilities to social and peer influence or suggestion. At least that's one take on the matter.
reply to post by Druscilla

In-flight contact. You are thinking of "bedroom visitations". Forget those types of cases. Authoritative cases are of relevance only.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What I do have a problem with is the documentation and classification that seems to be the accepted viewpoint about some of them. Greys, lizards, nordics... It all seems rather silly
reply to post by taoistguy

How so? If that's what they are, easily distinguishable aliases seems vital.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The greys are simply manufactured bodies or exo-skeletons that get possessed by evil spirits.
reply to post by Rapha

Evil spirits you say. That is something that is within our realm of understanding (we know such things to be bogus and unscientific). Hence that part is an absolute impossibility.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Proof of aliens? No, not a single shred of testable, verifiable evidence leading to that conclusion. It's all either conjecture or individual, unverifiable anecdotal evidence. As far as anyone knows at this point, life as we know it is just a fluke and Earth is the only planet with life on it in any form, intelligent or otherwise.
reply to post by Blue Shift

If's not a fluke, more an inevitability. If the variables are correct, it will occur. Like stars, and galaxies.

Proof? No, insofar as non of these UFO occupants having surrendered themselves to a full physical by biologists, but baring that, there is everything else in between. Perhaps a cross-referencing of observed and compared physical effects could be a good starting point.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There is so much speculation on this subject, and that's all we can really do. How do we know that kangaroos or dolphins will not evolve in the future? Or any other creature we share the earth with? Then I suppose their speculation as to what aliens will look like will be something similar to themselves. Just like many believe in a god that resembles themselves also. I believe that there are many advanced alien beings out there. And most of them look nothing like what we can possibly imagine. Perhaps huge insectoid creatures? Maybe even creatures that swim across space similar to us swimming in water? Just take one look at the diverse life on our planet and realize that if it is this zany here, what could be be lurking out beyond the stars?

In fact, how do we know for certain that the vast life on earth all originated here? Perhaps some caring beings from another world placed creatures from dying planets where they were most suited? Perhaps even man is much older than we think and came from another dying planet? Perhaps those that did this were our ancient aliens?

Our planet will not be inhabitable forever, and I would hope that someday someone would come along and give us a new start elsewhere. Do we not seek out to preserve other species ourselves?

edit on 2-8-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Because if they were made to evolve they'd already show signs. And they are not even stage 1 of 'more human'

I think there is indeed something in us that animals do not have. SO I do not exclude intervention in our evolution or as I say it, more than just evolution

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by elouina

Because if they were made to evolve they'd already show signs. And they are not even stage 1 of 'more human'

I think there is indeed something in us that animals do not have. SO I do not exclude intervention in our evolution or as I say it, more than just evolution

Who ever said that being human is required to evolve into an intelligent species? Perhaps an animal has a trait that makes them even more extra special than humans? And evolution could bring that trait out even more. We could end up with an animal surpassing humans. Perhaps humans are not "all that" afterall? Just vain...

Come to think of it, can anyone think of any species that don't kill each other? How about the Bonobos? Now that is a species I would like to see evolve. Perhaps evolution on earth took a wrong turn for the worse...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join