It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the real alien species?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Well, my g/f saw it. I pieced together what she saw based on her descriptions and Google searching for images that she would look at and either go "exactly" or "not so much that one". I mentioned doing it in Autodesk Mudbox (since neither of us had, or needed a camera- this was dog walking, not UFO hunting, and had not seen anything in the months before suggesting UFO/ Alien activity on this level). I will admit, *I* was too busy acting like a danged fool to see the cockpit, or its contents. I WAS TRYING TO THUMB A FRIKKING RIDE!
Something that makes me go "hmmm" When this thing pulled up- the pilot turned on the cabin light, so he/ she/ it could be seen.

Skull: She mentioned it was elongated. I knew about the weird Peruvian skulls, and we found a pic that best fit. After tweaking and such, and finding out about the Egyptian skulls, we found it matched those as well. Ancient Aliens had little (read: Nothing, but seeing it after the encounter we found a little info, but not much else) do do with how this thing's head was shaped. What I may or may not be able to say, after a recent incident- we may be seeing these things a lot more than that first visit.

*DISCLAIMER* I think I am taken so much, I think I commute- I do NOT have a message for humanity, I am not "possessed" by an entity. I think I am being taught stuff, but hell if I can recall it. Or, I am completely nuts. Choose one. All I am absolutely sure of is the fact whatever we saw that one night was a solid, real, actual thing, and it was being piloted *by* a real, solid, actual thing as well.

BTW- why are people having so much trouble with the fact this is a 3d rendering? I made it realistic, because I wanted to present in it a realistic manner. Why bother otherwise? Want that I should do it in crayon on toilet paper?

edit on 27-7-2012 by wylekat because: Capitalization...

edit on 27-7-2012 by wylekat because: Too tired to clarify stuff....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Aliens

I believe that ET's are bound by the "prime directive" not to interfere with the development of humanity, thus they will not permit any observable / recorded evidence to the mainstream public. They can only leave clues (crop circles, UFO appearances) to spark intrigue and discussion within humanity.

Perhaps they do contact people, but they will only leave them with an account, however you can see how those claims usually end. If it was something observable to professional scientists / researchers then that would seriously disobey the "prime directive". They ET's will not reveal themselves publicly until humanity has developed to a respectable point, when we have rid humanity of negativity, or at least to a point where a majority of humanity calls for an end to negativity , or consciously asks for help from the ET's. There's a number of reasons for this.

For example, they could be putting themselves in danger by landing because what if there's certain power groups on this planet that don't want ET's helping humanity in this revelation of their existence. Once you know they exist and can travel distant places in space, you know they have advanced technology which people will want. Not only is there the concern that this technology will fall into the wrong hands in an undeveloped civilization, but the selfish power groups who have an economic monopoly over humanity would not allow any technology which would free them from what is essentially economic slavery, technology that would wipe out the elites control over humanity. You can bet the elites within the government would declare "ET invasion of hostile aliens" which would result in a military strike where the good ET's would have no choice but to defend themselves. They don't want that situation because it would likely result in the death of good people who are serving their nation, but are tools of the corrupt elites.

Also concerning aliens "walking among us" , that's certainly a possibility if

A.) They are humanoid in similar appearance to us.
B.) They have technology which can alter their appearance so that they look like us
C.) They have biologically / spiritually evolved to a point where they can alter their appearance so they look like us

Even if that's the case, once again the "prime directive" forbids these ET's from publicly announcing "I'm an alien". They can only go "undercover" and pretend to be one of you.

There's another lengthy explanation concerning the argument that "we are all the aliens". It can be technically true if you research NDE's, thoroughly understand reincarnation, and explore the possibility that before homo sapien sapiens came to be, humanoid "aliens" colonized other planets and possibly earth (think about the theory of atlantis) and time cycles. However I wouldn't say that "we are ALL the aliens" , more along the lines of "a certain percentage of us are the *aliens* who have incarnated into the body of a homo sapien"

However even at that point, the "alien" in question would have to undergo the same process of forgetting who they really are and this happens to all who incarnate here. It's only when you start reading all this stuff about "aliens" and investigate UFO's something deep down inside of you starts realizing "something is up". Some feel they realize that "ah-hah! I'm the alien!" (as we can see with many people) , which could be technically true but not entirely compatible with the materialistic belief system of this planet which is reinforced by the material sciences. That's where your psychologists come in with their explanations, all based on materialism (observable results that can be recorded) who diagnose such individuals as delusional and/or on drugs - which is true with some people to be fair.

However if their really is any authentic incarnations of "aliens" who are being diagnosed as delusional, they are really simply trapped in the incompatible nature of the undeveloped homo sapien sapiens mind and their true spiritual self. They are partially awake and realize what is, but their undeveloped homo sapien sapiens mind hasn't realized how to properly utilize this awakening. They still think that they can claim to be "aliens" in a highly material based world, where the norm is "observable proof" - and that's something you can't provide if you are making those claims. Technically and according to the material sciences, they are homo sapien sapiens and not aliens. However spiritually speaking they could be "aliens".

Unfortunately the latter is something beyond what is understood in undeveloped mainstream humanity/society. The spiritual sciences are purely based on the unobservable (until we have the technology to observe it, or evolve to a point where we can observe spiritual phenomenon plainly). Well, actually the spiritual sciences are partially things like studying the effect of prayer, meditation, chakras, the kundalini, on a mass and/or personal level.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: added title

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If you are addressing me... you are on the wrong address. I do not believe anything that is not proven, however there is this difference between 'objective and open minded for some things' and a 'believer'. Saying aliens have not visited without being certain and without knowing what else is hidden from public is wrong. You cannot be certain that every single thing every single person is saying is a lie, you cannot be certain - FACT, so stay open for other possibilities and you will stay healthy.

However, when I say that I would gladly dispose of such sheeple - i do not mean those who are absolutely certain about aliens do not exist - I mean those who cannot even imagine or accept that reality may be different than they see on TV and a lot of things happening are different behind the scenes. There are these sheeps who consider all that is not on MSM to be bs, well the only BS are those. And if reality is what you see only, then go down please, along with the rest 'human animals'
edit on 27-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Also concerning the amount/what kind of entities/beings in space, there's entirely way more than what you may read on the internet. You are correct that we assign anthropomorphic qualities with their names, they obviously don't call each-other names that have been assigned to them on this planet.

It's been said many times, the universe allows for a an almost endless number of diverse evolutionary possibilities on different planets. What you consider an inhabitable planet could be habitable for another species which evolved under different conditions and events. Then you must consider genetic engineering. Then you must consider entities which exist in "higher dimensions" , levels of existence that simply aren't understood yet in undeveloped mainstream society. Then there could be androids/robotic creations, then bio-androids/robots....the list goes on...the universe is a seemingly infinitive creative space filled with life...believe that...!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Probably better would be to not influence her by showing internet pictures,

I cannot be certain what she saw is real or she really saw it but I am simply commenting on how it's good to keep objectivity. In style your model looks a lot like this:

permastoreom6.files.wordpress.com...

You only made it with long skull. Yeah 'right' dinosaurs would be as smart as us, why aren't other animals doing airplanes and using computers? ... Because we occurred casually so how this scientist decided there would be smart dinosaurs, [SARCASM]Afterall we are a natural selection of evolution and we so happened to get smarter no one else did cause it so happened[/SARCASM] (just commenting the text below this pic)

Or this concept:
www.explore-science-fiction-movies.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Lol, you can't show people that kind of stuff for any credible argument anyways. Mainstream media has made far too many comical associations with this stuff for the public to respond with any seriousness. Especially that one pic of the ape/reptile with the elongated skull. That's far from reality anyways.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
First let me say that I wholeheartedly believe there are many alien species out there. Given the numbers of stars and billions of galaxies, not to mention other dimensions, (and god knows what else?), it makes sense that there must be millions of other species out there. What I do have a problem with is the documentation and classification that seems to be the accepted viewpoint about some of them. Greys, lizards, nordics... It all seems rather silly. I for one do accept the possibility that a reptilian species may exist, after all, we are 'monkey people', the stuff I have seen about them and their history/relationship/politics with each other seems a bit childish. Do people believe this, or can we assume that when/if aliens do make contact we'll find the existing ideas are nowhere near the truth?

I am very interesting in the possibility that a civilization lives underground on mars! And that the testimonies of Lonnie Zamora, Gary Wilcox (on both April 24th 1964 are their experiences with martians that live underground..
Also Donald Shrum "Aliens In the Forest" book !

Ernest Norman - "The Truth About Mars".

1. They have to wear space suites from head to toe because they lost their resistance to earth's atmosphere.
They cloak their craft (1964 their crafts have been spotted. The cloaking mechanism was off at that time.

2. Leaders of Nasa and black ps are possibly in communication with them. The reason that Rover and Opportunity have been allowed to roam mars.

3.Too many leaked images of mars. So many are no brainer image artifacts that they can't be nature made.

4. This could be the reason how the orientals started upon this earth. Or a part solution to the incredible historic event.

5. The tubes of mars are transportation tubes from one city to the next underground in mars.

If we are going to communicate it would be to a civilization like mars because they are closest to our development. The others such as grays are so far advanced that we practically have nothing in common.
Remember what Clifford Stone stated about the Heinz 57 theory.

Of course I understand that most all this seems sheer nonsense to most people but if Nasa wants to hide something they can indeed do it or allow this information to progress.

I think that some at the very top or not laughing about this.

Am I speculating? Yes but if you love detective work I couldn't think of better intrigue. At least I think so.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

*Probably better would be to not influence her by showing internet pictures*

Well, what I did was pull up skulls (mostly for MY visual reference. I kept thinking Beldar Conehead). She had not seen any "alien" reptiles online till after I made it. I did not show her reptilians til after I made the 3d pic, and then, she would go through ALL of the stuff she'd find and dismiss them all. There was some "well, it looked a bit like this, but this is off in the pic. I think she did see that pic, but threw it on the reject pile, too. I did the same for her description of the windshield of the craft- it was bay window, and not conventional aircraft window panes. I was very, very careful in what I went for, and only pulled up Conehead once ("nope- not it at all"). I then remembered the Peruvian skulls, and in the end, it ended up looking African/ Egyptian- and neither of us knew they did elongated skulls, however. We found that out months later, actually. It did not influence this pic- because I simply did not know about it. I did the police sketch method, only using a base Peruvian skull image for the basic head shape- she told me how to push, pull, etc. Besides that, this was good practice for working with this program in school. I found I can do a pretty accurate image based on one pic, and the rest on spoken description. My limitations show on the image, but I will be taught how to make stuff like ears.

Again- what is it? Hell if we know. Do I think they come drag me out of bed? Yah. A recent story is her finding what she called a "good, solid plastic cube thing" in my spot on the bed. I was having some bad dream or something, she reached over, and instead of me (who was on the floor.... again.....), she finds this cube in the bed. Again- by all rights, I should have been tapped on the head with the thing while I got a mumbled half asleep "what the hell is this thing, and why did you stick it in the bed?" Instead, she says she got to "what the hell is-" and pretty much went unconscious. She was awake, (or enough to be lucid) and was not hysterical, or anything else. Just related the next morning, scratching her head. I got told about it, and her reaction (the physical) to picking it up off the bed.

Also, just as a side item-

We, like anyone else, have guys who gotta show off for "the woman". Rev engines, flex muscles... one yahoo actually skidded his bike to look and act "cool"! What makes this worse, we're 40 something! So, after she had told me she had seen this being turn on the cabin light to be seen, I just looked at her and went "Sheesh. He just did it to show off, ya know".
I got the look, we both had a good laugh and we now have a running joke!
edit on 27-7-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sorry OP, I never intended for m input to be taken so far afield. It seems that some Terrestrials wil go to virtually any length to make me into "a lying, delusional fool". Unfortunately, they have no knowledge of me, my present, past, or future. And, refuse to look at the evidence (they might see something they don't want).

You can't produce so you sing the same old song and dance the same old dance of excuses and deflections that every other fraud, phony, fake, charlatan, liar tries to play.

You claim to know about aliens, be in contact with them and even be one.

No.
You are a LIAR.

So you actually have evidence that supports you position? LET'S SEE IT!

REALITY: I have produce early DNA reports that seem to support my hypothesis. I have other suporting evidence in the form of Collective Consciousness data, and photographic evidence of each of the Andromedan Capital Ships, and reports from "joe Human" of sightings of others.

I find this evidence nearly everyday.

And there is one part of that evidence that is easy for YOU to verify. Yet no one has ever asked. Ya know, a body can say anything they want, whether lies, or just plain BS, or absolute Truth. There are usually ways to get at the truth. But, the methods used by folks here (at ATS) don't work! You absolutely cannot over turn Biology with unfounded word and statements, nor false allegations.

So please calm down; and try to find a real, logical, scientific way to prove your point, or shut the F# up. You jumping up and down over the reality that "you don't want me to be ET" isn't going to do anything but support my position. Perhaps you could attend to your "real" education; try reading the "Kabalyon" by "Three Initiates"...it will help with your real world science.

And, there is the KEY! Do you see it? The last word in the paragraph above. (learn to USE it).

ETA: A late thought; What I'm doing could advance the state of Terrestrial science, your tactics can do nothing but retard Terrestrial knowledge.

edit on 27-7-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

Indeed!

I can't fathom why peple would want a "PIC" or video. Back in the 90's I discovered 3D modeling, animation or smaller computers. I remain fascinated to this day; at the quality, and relative ease for the production of literally anything I can figure out how t mdel.

My current tools (old flavor of Poser Pro, TrueSpace, photoshop, and DAZ 3D tols allw me to create virtually anything, and render the scene at "photographic" quality.

I can apply textures, and create real looking people (Terrestrials or ET) as well.

The final render on virtually everything done with even this meger toolkit, is high enough in quality that it would be indistinguishable from a "real" photo.

And, on that "real photo" quip... virtually all images we see today are DIGITAL, Every image you see on your computer screen IS digital. So, there is no real reason to trust any image, is there?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So very curious... can you ID the being?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Typical deflection.
Predictable.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Yes, I know! Deflecting you with scientific data, real hypothses, and reality. How could I!

I'm a terrible person, so much worse for an ET!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

So very curious... can you ID the being?

Sorry, no.

It does have some simularity to a Feline species from Pollux, but, seems to lack the fur.
It also kind of resembles an aquatic species from Gamma Leporis, but, again the "skin" is not quite right.

Both of the worlds are part of the Sirian / Orion Group.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

How far back is the head elongated. And there are many types of reptilians, the head has an egyptian look to it. They eyes are more like the Orion cats eye which is reptilian hybrid. He looks like a reptilian hybrid and a little like the ones we have skulls from here. Some of the hybrid groups have mixed dna, ie. lyra, naga serpent race, and from what I understand, they have both bases here and in the solar system as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Side view shows the extent of the head elongation. The eyes are artistic license, since she couldn't see its eyes, and an eyeless alien was... well... icky. I also had a little license with the skin color. She said dark but iridescent.

Now, the question is: what do these beings want with a washed up, non important yahoo such as me? I have received no "special message" for humanity, I am not channeling anyone, no plans, no dates. Best I hope for is no embarrassing nude photos of me spattered all over galactic facebook. I think I get taken like once a month, and seem to be learning...stuff. Some of it seems to be with a military group, other stuff is long lectures and "field trips" as dry and boring as all get out. All I have are fragments and gists.

I'd dismiss them as weird dreams, if it weren't the box I referred to in a previous post.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Lou Baldin/Sleeper said, (paraphrased) when the bullets are flying, make sure you're wearing clean underwear.
There are many types of reptilians, some are very spiritual and positive beings, but we're in a rough area. Everything is a frequency match. So work on your relationships and understanding and kindness and seek within, and raise your frequency and awareness, detoxing your pineal/pituatary and thalamus, detoxing heavy metals and flouride, iodide. We get many watching or accessing us, and need to rise above anything not right with us. By learning the lessons we're here to learn. The one I saw after the cloud ship was very muscular, the image he projected was appealing and very outgoing male energy, he was kind of yellowish/greenish mottled skin and had red eyes. I just don't have to trust any of them, love for all, is different than trust and so didn't want to be in that situation and apparently I had a choice, and just got up. And that didnt happen again.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I might as well use the double post to post this:

www.ufolou.com...

There is a lot of very good information in these pdf's, and I highly recommend them.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Op, I agree with you in regard to the existence of other life, it's fairly much a mathematical certainty. But I just can't get my head around this - what species are visiting us stuff. Just saying...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I wonder how many people freak out here in Tucson while hiking in Saguaro National Monument....and see this Prickly Pear alien:

I had to do a double take...kinda creepy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join