It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the real alien species?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I made it myself. Did it from a report. I want to see what sort of opinions come from various people- especially the "in house entity". I do not want to be a disproving SOB- I want answers. The reason I am withholding the who/ what/ where is I do not want to "contaminate" anyone's opinions or theories.

I did this accurately as possible. I took license with the eyes and skin coloring, but everything else was done as accurately as possible.

edit on 26-7-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Right.
So, first off, this rendering has a hooded nose, like a human.
Humans are the only animal that display this phenotypical expression in morphology, where such is attributed to the Aquatic Ape Hypothesis proposed by German pathologist Max Westenhöfer in 1942, and then independently by British marine biologist Alister Hardy in 1960.

Reptiles do not show such phenotypical expression, where instead, can close off their nasal passages independently.

The ears conform to basic simian/human/hominid standards, even expressing earlobes.

Reptiles have none such.

The lips, chin, jawline, cheeks, brow, eye placement and size, also conform to basic simian/human/hominid standards.

The over-all head shape and size is not outside the range of regular humans who've undergone head shaping from childhood.

All in all, if this were a real photo and not a CGI rendering, this could simply be a normal human being, painted green, with yellow slit pupil contact lenses.

Anyone with the imaginative sophistication of a 1950s B-movie budget requirement could have come up with this as a cheap way to portray the 'idea' of aliens, or lizard people.
It's barely a step up from futuristic haircuts, and over-done shiny space clothes.
All it took for Leonard Nimoy to be an alien Vulcan was fancy sharp eyebrows, severe haircut, and pointy ears.

It looks like someone's poor attempt through lack of imaginative facility to describe what they think a lizard alien might look like when they have little to no background or understanding in evolutionary morphology and phenotypical expressions across species types.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Like I said- I did it as a direct description. My g/f saw this thing flying a ship ( I saw the ship. it was power line level. I could have chucked a rock at it). As for me seeing the alien- I simply wasn't looking. She is not given over to hysteria. I call it "making Spock look like an emotional train wreck".

Like I said, I did this to get info... if anyone else had seen this alien. (or, specifically, "abduction").

Edited: Try not to read anything into the thing's ears. They are typically THE hardest thing to do sculpting or CGI (especially CGI). I spent something like 3 hours fiddling with the things.

edit on 26-7-2012 by wylekat because: Forgot about it's ears...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If a video is all you need...

Send me a "story board" and give me 3 - 4 weeks. Please keep it short though; it can take up 20 minutes or more to render 90 seconds of video.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

If a video is all you need...

Send me a "story board" and give me 3 - 4 weeks. Please keep it short though; it can take up 20 minutes or more to render 90 seconds of video.

key word; "Render".
Thought so.

You are NOT an alien.
You do NOT have contact with aliens.
You do NOT associate with anyone that does have genuine contact with aliens.
All talk, zero delivery.
You know nothing about real aliens.
Just as expected from someone out in the middle of nowhere hayseed Kaufman, Texas; just another poor delusional Terrestrial Human with illusions they're a whole lot more 'special' than the vast local least common denominator sampling of rural trailer dwelling, under-educated, other humans they're surrounded by.

No, it's okay. You can feel special about yourself all you want. You're not fooling anyone though, and if you do, well, I sympathize for their gullibility.

I'll gladly eat all these words if you were to comply with the previous video challenge.

If that's a problem, and you want to flutter about some picky excuse like operational security for the less than 10 minutes you and your alien friends would need to video such a landing, interview, and takeoff, then, I'd be happy if they were just given a video cam, with instructions for proper operation, where you and/or your alien mates could then zoom off to the moon, or their home planet, or anywhere else other than earth, and give us some undeniable, unassailable, footage of other peoples on other planets, in other cities on a video-blog-like tour of people and places so remote and far away that there's zero hazard in showing them.

I suspect, and am quite very certain, however, none such will ever come to pass.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I didn't read all replies, I'm sure this has been mentioned, but I must go ahead and say HUMANITY!!! We're the aliens!!! There may be numerous forms of life out there but otherworldly humans are our most frequent visitors. IMO

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

key word; "Render".
Thought so.

You're the One that wanted a video. A "render" is the best you get nowadays. Further, even if I did give you a video, an authentic video, you would claim it is CGI anyway. So what is the point of a video? So that you can ultimately point and shout "fake", "hoax", "delusional"? It would seem so.

But, then again, some like you quit paying attention just as soon as someone mentions ET, and "real" in the same week. So, roll over, go back to your dream.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
♥‿♥ Zetas

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

key word; "Render".
Thought so.

You're the One that wanted a video. A "render" is the best you get nowadays. Further, even if I did give you a video, an authentic video, you would claim it is CGI anyway. So what is the point of a video? So that you can ultimately point and shout "fake", "hoax", "delusional"? It would seem so.

But, then again, some like you quit paying attention just as soon as someone mentions ET, and "real" in the same week. So, roll over, go back to your dream.
so why post this crap then? why discuss this at all? why even bother with this person? so we have to just take your word for it that you are not insane? just because?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSeaver

Sirius, Capella, and Aldebaran all have Human populations, as well as much of the Pleiades group.

The Human species seems to be a rather abundant lifeform everywhere in the Universe

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
♥‿♥ Zetas

just to be clear i am a rediculian™ sounds ridiculous¿
ØØØØØØØ
ØØØØ
ØØ
Ø

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

so why post this crap then? why discuss this at all? why even bother with this person? so we have to just take your word for it that you are not insane? just because?

That discussion was started over a difference in perception on "Personal Expirence". It was stated that Personal Expirence is invalid because of a laundry list of quite valid reasons.

I stated, in essense; Personal Exirence must be considered as valid, and evaluated. Personal Expirence is one of the few things any of us truly possess. The total of who, what, how, where we are is determined and made manifest by our Personal Expirence, further, that it at least in part deterines our futures. Our personal expirence is indeed "a that we know". Without our personal expirence we are nothing.

To deny another his persoal expirence while upholding One's own is at its very best mean hypocrisy.At it's worst "evil".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
♥‿♥ Zetas

Now there is an interesting species. They don't seem to want to talk much, when I try it usually takes several minutes just to get someone's attention. Then they get all terse. What's up with that?

Like their attitude is; "Go away! I'm busy!"

edit on 27-7-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

key word; "Render".
Thought so.

There you go, excuses. You won't show me, us, and anyone yours because you're too much of a scared little princess with the excuse that me, we, or anyone will give it some criticism, or because you can't because you are either delusional, and/or a liar.
aww. Poor little thing, you can't handle some criticism?
Yeah. Right.
Excuses.
Like you could produce anyway.
No.
You are a fraud.
You can't produce, so, you try to play the poor little victim.

You can't produce so you sing the same old song and dance the same old dance of excuses and deflections that every other fraud, phony, fake, charlatan, liar tries to play.

You claim to know about aliens, be in contact with them and even be one.

No.
You are a LIAR.

These lies may be the result of a pathological condition, or a combination of a pathological, and environmental condition caused by the local environment associated in and around Kaufman, Texas were you live, possibly an excess of Lithium in the water supply, among other things, but, all in all, you are, until proven otherwise a liar.

If you can claim to be an alien just because you said so, I can claim that you are a LIAR, just because I said so, and also because we've supporting evidence in your deflection, excuses, and inability to produce satisfactory evidence contrary to the position that you are a liar.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
Well thankyou all who have bothered to reply. Some of it I find useful and answered my questions, but most of it seemed incomprehensilble and I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like some of you are dreaming or making it up or just regurgitating whay you have heard elsewhere.

My conclusions are that nobody really knows what a real alien looks like.

I see you are a student in the science of proclamation.

Let me summarise for you .
There is absolutely no hard evidence of the existence of extra terrestrials...none !
So any discussion based is the subject contains nothing but speculation, conjecture, unverifiable testimonies and is completely arbitrary.

I wish people would stop stating alien existence as fact .... Nothing is further from the truth .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

key word; "Render".
Thought so.

If you have such a video in your possession , why not get it verified by experts , then give it to the MSM and then , only then , post it on ATS for discussion ?
I wager you have no such video , yet you still cling to your delusion.
Until you can provide hard evidence , any claims you make regarding the existence of aliens are nothing but folklore and fairy tales.
Sorry to burst your bubble , but some of us like to live in what is best described as........... reality.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

3Ds max or another? Besides working with image editing, video editing and sound editing, I have worked with 3D modelling as well. Yup, I do know whenever something is CGI in most cases. The point is, according to you that's what you're seeing? A reptilian?

Well I do admire that instead of 'DRAWINGS people could actually make models and we can feel more realistic what a certain sighting describes.

Why did you decide to elongate the skull? Did you take this from Ancient Aliens and all the tribes in Africa and South America that elongated their skulls plus the skulls found or did you really say your GF saw something with elongated head?

The skulls that are being kept are the size of human head. If a reptilian's skull were taken it would be larger than a human head since such beings if existing are said to be 3 meters (~9 feet) or so?

reply to post by tpg47

Originally posted by tpg47.
Sorry to burst your bubble , but some of us like to live in what is best described as........... reality.

The problem with reality and that's why governments will keep secrets no prob - to the SHEEP reality is only what they see, they do NOT think and DO NOT WANT anything outside what they see since they feel more comfortable with the daily life and cannot even think some 'weird things' can exist and be reality.

I find these people pathetic, and such must go down first. Because it's one thing to doubt something that in public hasn't been proven but living only with what you see and this being your reality, nothing caring about anything else NOT SEEING THE SCENE BEHIND YOUR BACK, HELL NOT EVEN CARING ABOUT THE PLANET - such people must be #ing gone. Useless piece of trash, we don't need sheeps.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I like your mention of sheep.
It's always been my observation that "sheep" applies more readily to those who are easily manipulated into believing in things that are not true, and there is no real evidence for being true.

Sure, this term may be applied to the masses that subscribe solely to a narrow world view supplied by the MSM, and their immediate social peer group.
It also apples to people who fall sucker to every, or any ready made pre-packaged delusional fantasy about reptilians, greys, or other such mythical nonsense without any actual evidence.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I think this is the best answer, I like your way of thinking.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi there AnthaAndromeda! I thought your post was really interesting - you certainly seem to be well informed on EBEs. I was particularly interested in your last point about Sirians, which seems to concord with what I know.

Can you tell more anything about how the Sirius system is populated? I am thinking, in particular, of the vicinity of Sirius B and the planet we call Gliese 229.

The reason I am asking is I have been told about something very personal about this planet and I would be curious to cross reference that with what you know - thanks!

On to the OP, I can understand you feel the names (i.e. "reptilians", nordics", "greys") sound a bit silly, and I would agree that these names are anthropocentric, in the sense that we apply earth-related references and human names to species we have encountered.

However, I don't think the concept embodied by the species we call "greys" or "Reptilians" or "nordics" is far fetched or anthropocentric at all. I wouldn't be surprised that, broadly speaking, these categories of species exist, although they certainly don't call themselves that and we would probably be suprised at what they're really like. In fact, I am quite sure that, rigt at this moment, humans are extremely predjudiced against such species precisely because we know very little about them first-hand - hence these names.

Perhaps a way to go forward and provide a better classification would be to start by identifying their respective characteristics (physical, cultural, spiritual, technological), so that we can gradually come to know them based on their own terms rather than quick human labels?

Anyway, a very interesting thread so, S&F!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join