It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the real alien species?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
People who I've met, greys, of different types, seem to recall these types:

arcturi.com...

(link doesnt work and its disappeared off google, but found it on yahoo, uploaded it)

(moon program involving US Navy, Nazi's and et both greys and nordics. Psi kids. female that worked with kids, very loving and protective)

alien-ufo-research.com...
similar to second pic down.

Cannot vouch for any picture, only as "types" that are similar.

And prior to the 9 days, a rose colored grey, height of my youngest, then at about 4 5 or so, narrow, fine boned head, only slight rounded top, bald, very fine delicate features, beautiful in his own way, grey. Twig like body, that flowed, when he twisted and leapt/vanished, like liquid, elongating into the move.

Shadow out back that moved liked this and that height too amongst much taller 9 foot tall shadows.

Someone who could have been feline or reptoid, 9 foot tall shadow that showed whole form quickly striding by in front of 3 of us, shocking us, didnt 'see face, but the legs were animal like in their shape.

Humans:

www.floating-world.org...

very typical to the blond females that are 6-7 feet tall, though I've seen shoulder length hair.

images.wikia.com...

since childhood, very cool scientific couple, works with greys, does hybrids and gynelogical, very kind to children and very cool to adults and told me humans were like ants. The man is very similar, the woman is more like the one above, as many of the women are, just tall, pretty but very scientific and hero's, virtue, have integrity. Note I'm talking about the other women, not this couple. I have finally found more info on them that matched what I said to him, telling him raise his love frequency. I was lecturing them nonstop about what love is and does and what does not do and they told me to cooperate and then the insect comment from him. They are pleiadian and beehive from what I've been told, the pleiadian renegades we hear of, but like many in this system here now, they are doing dna to prepare to advance themselves. I had my soul open a window during this contact and just remembered him and told him it was time to go home and he had to raise his love higher. It wasn't hybrids, it was LOVE and Positivity.

Those planetary type crafts around the sun are waiting for something too and are here to participate in this. So wonder if, that galactic plane, energy incoming from the center, and the cylces on this could be true. we have a lot of observers and participants.

Anyway, that splinter group of pleadians is more neutral than negative.

The other men ranged from 7-8 feet tall, long blond hair, and shorter dark curls, blue uniforms, black uniforms and flowing suits, silver uniforms. Was pulled to a station by the sun, woke up, shook it off, and had a siting of a craft that greeted me with my son. Stopped shaking things off.

disinfo.s3.amazonaws.com...

saw telepathically while being pulled to sleep following cloud ship sitings. Got up.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
People who I've met, greys, of different types, seem to recall these types:

arcturi.com...

(link doesnt work and its disappeared off google, but found it on yahoo, uploaded it)

(moon program involving US Navy, Nazi's and et both greys and nordics. Psi kids. female that worked with kids, very loving and protective)

alien-ufo-research.com...
similar to second pic down.

Cannot vouch for any picture, only as "types" that are similar.

And prior to the 9 days, a rose colored grey, height of my youngest, then at about 4 5 or so, narrow, fine boned head, only slight rounded top, bald, very fine delicate features, beautiful in his own way, grey. Twig like body, that flowed, when he twisted and leapt/vanished, like liquid, elongating into the move.

Shadow out back that moved liked this and that height too amongst much taller 9 foot tall shadows.

Someone who could have been feline or reptoid, 9 foot tall shadow that showed whole form quickly striding by in front of 3 of us, shocking us, didnt 'see face, but the legs were animal like in their shape.

Humans:

www.floating-world.org...

very typical to the blond females that are 6-7 feet tall, though I've seen shoulder length hair.

images.wikia.com...

since childhood, very cool scientific couple, works with greys, does hybrids and gynelogical, very kind to children and very cool to adults and told me humans were like ants. The man is very similar, the woman is more like the one above, as many of the women are, just tall, pretty but very scientific and hero's, virtue, have integrity. Note I'm talking about the other women, not this couple. I have finally found more info on them that matched what I said to him, telling him raise his love frequency. I was lecturing them nonstop about what love is and does and what does not do and they told me to cooperate and then the insect comment from him. They are pleiadian and beehive from what I've been told, the pleiadian renegades we hear of, but like many in this system here now, they are doing dna to prepare to advance themselves. I had my soul open a window during this contact and just remembered him and told him it was time to go home and he had to raise his love higher. It wasn't hybrids, it was LOVE and Positivity.

Those planetary type crafts around the sun are waiting for something too and are here to participate in this. So wonder if, that galactic plane, energy incoming from the center, and the cylces on this could be true. we have a lot of observers and participants.

Anyway, that splinter group of pleadians is more neutral than negative.

The other men ranged from 7-8 feet tall, long blond hair, and shorter dark curls, blue uniforms, black uniforms and flowing suits, silver uniforms. Was pulled to a station by the sun, woke up, shook it off, and had a siting of a craft that greeted me with my son. Stopped shaking things off.

disinfo.s3.amazonaws.com...

saw telepathically while being pulled to sleep following cloud ship sitings. Got up.

Do you ever take pictures of these little grey folk yourself?
edit on 25-7-2012 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Are you christian? Im pretty sure the book of enoch is a judeu scripture.
People only refer to it because its convenient for them.

I assure you aliens are NOT demons

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My research has indicated that there are 3 different species of Gray;1. Sirius / Orion Group, 2. Zeta Reticuli, 3. Draconis.

In addition the Sirius / Orion Group also has two different "Human" species, One Feline, and an Ape.
The Draconins also have Insects (Mantis looking base) and Reptilians.
And the Pleiadians of course are Human as are Andromedans.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Humans are everywhere in the galaxy and universe, there are countless types including fantasy types on higher levels, and countless greys, more types of greys than you can imagine, and insectoid, reptilians, hybrid tyes, things we can't imagine.

The monkey human isn't quite true either. You can make humanoid develop out of many different types of animals and even make animals develop out of reduced human dna. Which came first the chicken or the egg in infinity.

My own memories go Lyra, Pleiades (as either a step or related to many there because my family grouping went there and came here, and went into other systems) I never get shown that directly, the curtain lifts when it lifts, the window opens and I know what is given.

Annanuki is a very mixed lot too, with hybrids and that is why I found it odd that everyone on all sides felt like family, or cousins, and some felt like, that was my cousin but he went the wrong way, and I felt compassion for him, this was a Sirius male blond who was very ruthless and threatening my family. And they had humans, whole families in tubes for transport. For medical purposes I was told.

I want to add something about the splinter group of pleaidians, they are not negative though some people could experience more negativity in any abduction than others, for there are wake up calls and different types of wake up calls allowed to be given, but nothing our own soul or Higher Self doesnt allow is done.

When the window opened and I was just beaming love at him and telling him he had to raise his love and come home now, I thanked him for all their work.

Now that brings up realization that this group works against the leadership of the planet and has throughout its watch or time or period here, done what it was allowed to do, to clean up and correct some situations.

Alot of cleanups take place behind the scenes that we don't even know about. somethings that take place are for negative and self serving agendas, while others are for the eco system while others are to wake souls up.

The majority of my contact has been human. There is one group consider more like family to me, and seem more connected to them, but they don't show up often, more watch over. But when I was driving long distance, they would show me I was safe, and even projected down, layered on me, and drove my car for 5-10 minutes showing me where to look and how to take each corner and the whole trip became enjoyable, instead white knuckled fear. I don't like highway speed over windy mountaneous passes with semi's and lineups behind me, having to get the line moving and pass ahead.

Same man took me through a portal after the trip into a council meeting, and instantly recognized the system then it was curtain down once in the assembly room.

That group told me, that under no circumstance should we ever judge anyone here, who was not waking up or had fallen into the wrong work, but should always send awareness, prayers, intercessions, and seek for their recovery and to get back on their life task/purpose.

I relay from personal experience since childhood, family sitings including missing time, and some things shared from son, memories returning, windows opening and am a communicator, ie. I am on whatever program they have for those who instantly recieve messages and have had different groups involved, consequently, because I pick it up quickly

The most common human type male I see is what I call a hero, a protector of the females who are the technicians more, in a more equal society, (hero is important, as my friend mistakes hero for warriors as she is still thinking there are sacred warriors, from her more native ancestory, and yet those who do fight in wars, and police and only protect in the most dire circumstances are called hero's). Blond and dark haired. The only women I've seen are all blond. Except for a lucid remotive viewing psi run with a friend where we went very far, and then it was blue skinned, red haired, I thought orion group that intercepted. Maybe the realms, from lucid to astral are the same????) Not my group though.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Also friends, seem to have been placed well to reach those and be with those who also were having things go down. My best friend and her grandson. They have the feline ties. He had massive memories return. She has been an experiencer and seen crafts all her life, and obe's, and hangs out with her team. And 2 of them, 6 3 and 6 5, walked into her place of work the other day, she was picking out very long shirts for someone who just made her freeze up, and she knew him from the night time stuff, said, are they family? Or associates, but I feel we have hung together forever. And the second man walked in a week later, and said, "I'm the one you keep forgetting!" which is what he had said to her not so long ago in the night time work. They're also what I call hero's. Some people's Family Grouping are not planets, they work together in fleets. And those fleets are their Family Grouping for ages. They hang together for ages.

People should realize, they're all ET's, all extra terrestrial, off planet, whether from the cosmos or from home, here for the first time.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Druscilla

And, just is "wrong" with what the "experiencer" has experienced? You say this like "personal eperience" has no value, and is to be discarded "out-of-hand".

What is wrong?
Please let me point in one direction: There's an entire branch of science called PSYCHOLOGY, dedicated to studying the human brain.
If the human brain were a simple thing, easily explained, we wouldn't need psychology.

You might note that within the school of Psychology is a branch that focuses entirely on all the picky things that go wrong with the human brain from both physical/hardware based issues, to nonphysical/software.

People make things up. People lie. People lie to themselves. People hallucinate. People fool themselves into believing in things like Santa Claus, Spirits, Gods, Aliens, and many other things they have in actuality ZERO real interaction with.
People will believe their own lies so much, in such totality due the nature of the pathology effecting them that such pathological conditions become real to them.

Pick the least respected, goofiest, odd-ball religious/spiritual belief you can find and scoff at that has even just a small membership as example. Such people might believe putting squirrels in their pants, or dancing around with snakes, imbibing hallucinatory concoctions, sacrificing animals, even drinking blood, or just wafers of bread bring them closer to some sort of union or communication with whatever LIE they've convinced themselves of being real.

Anecdotal word of mouth, personal "experience" claims are the least reliable evidence, with the highest susceptibility for fabrication, overt lies, and outright psychological pathology.

Some people actually believe they ARE aliens.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well thankyou all who have bothered to reply. Some of it I find useful and answered my questions, but most of it seemed incomprehensilble and I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like some of you are dreaming or making it up or just regurgitating whay you have heard elsewhere.

My conclusions are that nobody really knows what a real alien looks like.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Anecdotal word of mouth, personal "experience" claims are the least reliable evidence, with the highest susceptibility for fabrication, overt lies, and outright psychological pathology.

Some people actually believe they ARE aliens.

I do hope you understand; "Personal Expience" is all any f us have. Al that unfolds around us IS personal eperience.This expirence accounts not only for "who" we are, "what" we know, but, contributes to our future. Without "Personal Expience" we have nothing.

Now, I do understand your arguments, and they are all valid. It becomes incumbant on all of us to understand ourselves, and develop methods to dispell illusion. None of us have the right to condemn another for using different methodology.

Yes some of us DO beleive we ARE aliens. Some of us have "Personal Expirences" that are quite undeniable. It is unfortunate that these expirences can't be shared except with a telepath. The use of language is frequently to limiting to propery express many of these expirences. You should make an attempt to understand the "expirencer", it will hep you spot the fakes.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
My conclusions are that nobody really knows what a real alien looks like.

I thought you were asking abut species Which was answered by seveal.
If you want toknow what they "look like":

Human species look like Terrestrial Humans, sometimes a bit larger (taller). Many of these are very much like Terrestrials.

Gray's look like a variation on "Paul". An "I'm busy" attitude.

Reptilians, kind of like the "Gorn" from original Star Trek, but, much more evolved toward "human" appearance. Quite tall, not Green. Their scales can at times have rather nice patterns and colors. Nasty attitudes.

Insects. Think of a "Praying Mantis", as tall as a Terrestrial, and somewhat evolved toward a "human" appearance.

edit on 25-7-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

1. Find an experiencer
2. Put them under clinical observation
3. Are there any measurable/observable results that occur when they have an experience?

- if they're the only one seeing/hearing/experiencing Jesus, Ganesh, Allah, Tinkerbell, Bugs Bunny, their animal spirit guide, or bug-eyed aliens, then, it stands to reason it's all inside their head as a result of a pathological impairment/condition that the rest of everyone else that doesn't have a broken/malfunctioning brain is not privy to except through whatever anecdotal telling the experiencer may relate regarding their personal (but oh so very real to them) delusions.

- if whatever it is they say they're seeing/experiencing does indeed show up, and is observable in measurable quantity, then, there you go.
As of yet, however, in all cases, we've yet to observe or measure even one fraction of a Ganesh, Tinkerbell, or alien.

Measurable, Observable, results matter. Stories, no matter how fantastic, detailed, or wonderful they are, have zero relevance except in the venue of entertainment where hobbits, elves, fairies, and magic hold court.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

3. Are there any measurable/observable results that occur when they have an experience?

And, when this is not possible due to external constraints?

Most expirencers have no control over "when" they "receive" their next expirence.
And, if, the "expirencer" dissapears from the "clinical" setting in an "unusual" way; all yu are left with is the same sort of story you are objecting to. How trustworthy were those taking the "measurements?"

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Please show me one instance where someone under locked down close clinical observation has simply disappeared.

Would seem one of the easiest ways of curing someone from abduction experiences is to lock them up in such a way where there are always corroborating witnesses around that can vouch for the fact that no aliens have entered, or left the building.

On the other hand, in extension of the above 1,2,3 ...

1. Take any normal, sane, well grounded, intelligent person.
2. Put them under clinical observation.
3. Artificially Induce chemical conditions in the brain similar to conditions found and tested in people suffering from pathological delusions about alien abductions.
4. Observe, measure, and reproduce alien abduction experiences reliably through artificial induction.

This HAS been done.
Abduction events that take place solely inside the head as a pathological delusion have been reliably and predictably induced and replicated.

Situation A, where aliens never show up to be measured, score zero.
Situation B, where imaginary aliens are induced as a product of artificial manipulation in mimicking delusional brain states of pathologically ill subjects, score positive.

We can reliably make aliens happen inside someone's head as a demonstration of induced mental illness.
Regardless the claims of any experiencer or group of experiencers, we've yet to see even one of their bogeymen other than in the measurable instability of their psychological condition.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by Druscilla

And, when this is not possible due to external constraints?

Most expirencers have no control over "when" they "receive" their next expirence.
And, if, the "expirencer" dissapears from the "clinical" setting in an "unusual" way; all yu are left with is the same sort of story you are objecting to. How trustworthy were those taking the "measurements?"

Experienced...."not neccessarily stoned, but beautiful..." Jimi Hendrix lyrics from "Are you experienced"...which deals with the '___' experience. an "Experience" is just that...purely subjective and pshychological. an experience is real psychologically wether it manifests from internal or external sources...with lack of external evidence for alien abduction, we are left with a purely psychological explaination. This is no different then a hallucinatory experiance where the hallucination does not manifest physically.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Given that, were the xenomorphs intelligable enough to leave historical artifacts? An archive similar to one recent posts perhaps?
But the chance of life being in the same evolutional cycle as us is pretty low, being as old as the universe is and evolution being unstoppable in the highest form of life, intelligence, the chance of life is high.
Theyd be soo much more advanced than us theyd more than likely pass by us, laughing and pffting :-)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yes, I am aware of that research. It demonstrates one possible mechanism through which these things manifest It is not, however, the only method; there must neccessaily be many, which leaves One contemlating probability. It also indicates that some percentage of cases must be real. Some of these expirencers go through the trouble and work to find the "reality" within their individual insanity. At some point, perhaps after decades of search, when One is left with a small set of "unexplained"; it would seem logical go accept what has poven, so far, to be "reality".

Tenacity is a good thing, but, at what point does it become "mean stubborness"?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Now why do you put 'Aliens' in the same group as Gods, Angels, Demons? Even the most skeptical astronomer about visitation is open-minded or even a believer in finding out life on another planet even certain (without scientific proof is certain) life will be found on another planet. Is this wrong or you are from the type 'I don't believe anything I don't see can happen and there are no aliens on another planet'? ...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

when you see them for the first time
look for the similarity
not the differences.
pay less attention to what they say
and more attention to what they do.

and to the demon/ET debate.
tomato tamato.
i'm not religious in the least.
but when they skulk around in the dark
and hide their motives
erase memories and in some cases plant fake ones
even a child can tell you're up to no good.

edit on 26-7-2012 by notkmarx because: dsksd

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Now why do you put 'Aliens' in the same group as Gods, Angels, Demons? Even the most skeptical astronomer about visitation is open-minded or even a believer in finding out life on another planet even certain (without scientific proof is certain) life will be found on another planet. Is this wrong or you are from the type 'I don't believe anything I don't see can happen and there are no aliens on another planet'? ...

It's really a matter of semantics.
In regard to 'alien' in the broad, overarching cosmological sense that somewhere, elsewhere in this universe of over 500 Billion Galaxies with roughly 200-700 Billion stars per each of those Billions of galaxies, I'm confident that there are indeed other forms of life, including life that could be considered intelligent and even technological.

In the sense of 'aliens' as it applies to the sort that many claim are visiting this planet, some even claiming intimate knowledge about them, and some even going so far as to claim that they are aliens themselves, in that sense, it's equal to any other superstitious fantasy or delusion.

The very factors contained within the sheer overwhelming vastness of the universe at large that make it probable for other life to exist elsewhere in the universe is also the very thing that makes it highly unlikely any of them would be visiting us.

Thus, in the sense that people think aliens are visiting us toward whatever speculated purposes, there's no such proof other than the delusional stories of fantasy that many seem to be so ready to embrace.

In such a way, when/if there are aliens that eventually pop up, I'm fairly certain we'll find out that anything and everything we've adopted as archetypes for supposedly alien species will be found quite certainly to be overwhelmingly false.
When/if aliens pop up, we'll find no lizards, no insects, no greys, no cat people, no blonde haired human super models, or anything of the sort. Chances are pretty high we won't meet Vulcans, Klingons, Romulans, or
anything of any sort that has been imagined and projected through that imagination from a human perspective.

Aliens popping up could wind up being individuated symbiotic conglomerates where one physical body is made up of several different independently individual animals working together and sharing the same mind, or contributing to something like a biological cluster mind.

They could be embedded substrate electronic intelligence; minds that have abandoned their physical bodies for the immortality and survivability that comes with translating a biological mind onto a mechanical/electrical computer chip/robotic body.

They could be a form of plant that communicates with pollen.

Whatever the case turns out to be, I'm certain we'll find that all these anthropomorphic fantasies of humanoid aliens are the hopelessly juvenile naive imaginings of delusional people with mediocre imaginations.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

This is still wrong. Claiming that you know alien beings have never visited us. One scientist one said the possibility of being visited is to have happned once per 10,000 years. I think people weren't so much of a liars in the past like today, there was no capitalism and earning of alien/gods stories.So you cannot be certain, especially when highly classified materials have never become public.

So a certain No is as wrong as a certain Yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join