It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the real alien species?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
First let me say that I wholeheartedly believe there are many alien species out there. Given the numbers of stars and billions of galaxies, not to mention other dimensions, (and god knows what else?), it makes sense that there must be millions of other species out there. What I do have a problem with is the documentation and classification that seems to be the accepted viewpoint about some of them. Greys, lizards, nordics... It all seems rather silly. I for one do accept the possibility that a reptilian species may exist, after all, we are 'monkey people', the stuff I have seen about them and their history/relationship/politics with each other seems a bit childish. Do people believe this, or can we assume that when/if aliens do make contact we'll find the existing ideas are nowhere near the truth?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I'm betting that when/if contact with aliens is ever made, we discover that everything and anything anyone ever thought they knew about aliens is and always has been false.

What we think of as aliens now, are likely anthropomorphic psychologically internal projections of the collective unconscious, similar in effect to lucid dreaming in that it's all in the experiencer's head, but, as of yet a little known psychological phenomenon possibly due certain individual susceptibilities to social and peer influence or suggestion.
At least that's one take on the matter.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

good looking lady....lol

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm betting that when/iff contact with aliens is ever made, we discover that everything and anything anyone ever thought they knew about aliens is false.

I tend to agree with this. There are certain specific things about the Earth's environment that essentially drove the evolutionary engine and made people turn out the way we are. But the odds of the same kinds of things happening on another planet in our celestial neighborhood (possibly close enough for us to make contact) are incredibly high. And they're certainly not going to have an equivalent of lizards or Nazis or whatever to make humanoid aliens that kind of look like us.

Nope. We find aliens, and they're going to be so different from us that we're going to have a hard time even considering them to be living creatures. Like we won't even know how to put them in the same categories of "existence" or "intelligence" as we understand them.

Time travelers, on the other hand... yeah, there's a real good reason why they might look a lot like us.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Any sufficiently advanced alien intelligence that had reached the point of interstellar space travel, would likely also have augmented their physical and mental capacity with technology/biotech beyond our comprehension. I doubt they would resemble their own original evolutionary forms. So the idea of nordics and lizardmen ect is rather naive.

But the universe is a very large and old place
Anything and everything could have existed at one time or another.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by taoistguy
Greys, lizards, nordics... It all seems rather silly. ?

Really. Why? Just because they are rumours?

The greys are simply manufactured bodies or exo-skeletons that get possessed by evil spirits. Hence the many occassions where the eyes are black.

The Lizards exist in caverns in the earth and the nordics are actually the fallen watchers or the 'lyrim' to be exact.

Alien hybrids walk amongst us today.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

What we think of as aliens now, are likely anthropomorphic psychologically internal projections of the collective unconscious, similar in effect to lucid dreaming in that it's all in the experiencer's head,

And, just is "wrong" with what the "experiencer" has experienced? You say this like "personal eperience" has no value, and is to be discarded "out-of-hand".

reply to post by Rapha

The greys are simply manufactured bodies or exo-skeletons that get possessed by evil spirits. Hence the many occassions where the eyes are black.

The Lizards exist in caverns in the earth and the nordics are actually the fallen watchers or the 'lyrim' to be exact.

Alien hybrids walk amongst us today.

Why is it that some of you must equate ET to demons? We are not demons! Irregardless of any species behavior, we / they are not demons. I won't speak to the ethics, nor , behavior of other species, but, while I / mine may find something "wrong", that doesn't mean that others will. Not "seeing" things "my way" does not make them demons, nor evil. Only different.

Greys are people, not unlike you. They have hopes, fears, needs, wants, etc. JUST LIKE YOU!
Also, there are at least three (3) different "Grey" species. By the way,all "Greys" are former aquatic creatures, not unlike Terrestrial dolphins, etc.

The Reptilians do not live in caves. They have cities not unlike Terrestrials.

The only "alien hybrids" on Earth have been here for at least 4000 years, and are the result of the absorbing the remains of the Sirian colonies. So, yes, there are Sirian Terrestrial "mixes" living on Earth, as Terrestrials. I say "mix" because, technically, a hybrid would be between two different species. Sirians, and Terrestrials are the SAME species in alost all respects.

edit on 25-7-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by AnthraAndromda
Why is it that some of you must equate ET to demons?

Umm lets think, according to Enoch, demons are simply another name for ghost, nephilim, djinn, ancestral spirit and so on.
So not all demons are evil. They are just a bit peeved off right now because they know that their days on this planet are numbered.
A lot of them are under the command of Azazel and Satan so they are pretty much screwed. Their anger is showing a lot now with the zombie attacks.

We are not demons!

Deniel?
I am not denying it anymore. I would much rather admit to being one of the Rephaim and knowing its the truth than to deny that a raphah is just another hebrew word for demon.

Maybe witnessing sheol, Hades, Tartarus and the fake paradise that is coming our way soon has made me realise that the truth is the only thing that matters now.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Not trying to be a paranoia party pooper but was just wondering if anyone had any sort of proof of what they are saying? I'm a little new here, so as you can probably imagine what you're saying barely makes any sense to me. Just seems like people are making wacky claims and/or echoing other people's wacky claims.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why does a brain conceive in terms of one thing, what is the real species? think. infinity, and infinite schools, all things infinite parts of infinity, including consciousness. now, in this galaxy alone with countless billions of planets, in a universe with countless systems beyond, what do you think they would be like, all one thing, a little man, greys only. or would they be a huge variety with infinite types of humans and greys and everything imaginable? given both infinity and a school at that? with learning on every level of advancement. with more power, is it abused? or shared and helping others?

Do the drakes formula, and then say even if a fraction of this, made it to extra universal level, countless times ago, in infinity and infinite cycles and the black holes reformed the plasma and so called matter waves we call reality. Even in this cycle of the universe, there are star billions of years older than our sun and given the size of the universe, endless is its name, that means, a significant small portion long ago are terraforming everything with super advanced technology, and everything is a project.

That is just logic.

Humans of all types including felines and hybrids, greys, mantis and reptilians and aquadics/NAGA are quite common around earth.

But every single tree, plant, fauna, animal, insect and creature on this planet is ET origins.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadmanInABox
Not trying to be a paranoia party pooper but was just wondering if anyone had any sort of proof of what they are saying?

Proof of aliens? No, not a single shred of testable, verifiable evidence leading to that conclusion. It's all either conjecture or individual, unverifiable anecdotal evidence. As far as anyone knows at this point, life as we know it is just a fluke and Earth is the only planet with life on it in any form, intelligent or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Umm lets think, according to Enoch, demons are simply another name for ghost, nephilim, djinn, ancestral spirit and so on.

Oh, sorry; my education in such matters is from a rather old, traditional Western Ceremonial Magick School. According t the teachings I received on this; Ghost,nephilim, djinn, ancestral spirit, etc, are each a completely different "order" of being, even if they share some properties, they are each different and unique. To attempt to "lump" them together is an error.

Also, in software a Demon (deamon); is an "object" that "watches" and raises an event flag when "triggered".

Deniel?

No, Fact!

i am not denying it anymore. I would much rather admit to being one of the Rephaim and knowing its the truth than to deny that a raphah is just another hebrew word for demon.

And, I would much rather be THAT which I originally created for this incarnation. I did not incarnate as a Demon, nor a Terrestral. And, it seems I begin to take "offence" at idea and remark that I see as born of ignorance.

Extraterrestrials are the same "order of being" as Terrestrial and all other Humans. Even if ET isn't "fully Human" yet. We are all evolving toward the same thing.

Demons, djinn, etc. are the of the same order of being as Humans, and constitute their own respective "orders". These are generally considered to be "lower orders" of being. Beings like this are those wh do not possess the "energy" to become fully spiritual, so, they do tend to dislay a bit of "attitude".

Another way of looking at this; Demons are "lesser" creatures that have no chance of ascending. Humans are a fully spiritual creature that is evolving toward ascention. Extraterrestrials, all of us, are fully spiritual beings evolving toward ascention. Obviously some, like Terrestrials, have a lot of evolving to do.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm betting that when/if contact with aliens is ever made, we discover that everything and anything anyone ever thought they knew about aliens is and always has been false.

What we think of as aliens now, are likely anthropomorphic psychologically internal projections of the collective unconscious, similar in effect to lucid dreaming in that it's all in the experiencer's head, but, as of yet a little known psychological phenomenon possibly due certain individual susceptibilities to social and peer influence or suggestion.
At least that's one take on the matter.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

^ Has always been my take & am confident that if contact is ever made with an extraterrestrial species, we will find that our assertions that most alleged abductees and alien contactees were full of shìt.....were right on the money.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Go Nads.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Not trying to be a paranoia party pooper but was just wondering if anyone had any sort of proof of what they are saying?

Proof of aliens? No, not a single shred of testable, verifiable evidence leading to that conclusion. It's all either conjecture or individual, unverifiable anecdotal evidence. As far as anyone knows at this point, life as we know it is just a fluke and Earth is the only planet with life on it in any form, intelligent or otherwise.

Indeed.

And the rational reply in a sea of paranoia and theoretical noise.....is much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think the likely real species are:

Greys (Phil Schneider, Betty and Barney Hill, other people who claim to have had close encounter of the 1st-2nd kind, abductees, endless documentaries and accounts of former officials and such)
Tall Greys (Thomas Castello, Phil Schneider)
Reptilians (Thomas Castello, Paul Bennewitz)
'Nordic' (Miriam Delicado, other people talk about encoutering very tall men with blond/golden hair)
Pleiadeans (the only real case in my country but only based on contactee, telling her they are from the Pleiades, others have mentioned these two)

To me these are the less untrusted people, that's why I do not mention David Icke or yahoos of his rank.

Some of the stories associated with these types are less wild and some of them real allegedly, unlike the stories of Arcturuans, Andromedians, Cetusians, so I think these are the real cases, Yeti/Big Food idk, looks like neanderthals not aliens.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There are arguments for saying that tool bearing species on other planets may well evolve to fit a basic 'humanoid' shape - 2 or 4 arms, 2 or 4 legs, sensory organs on the top.

What they certainly won't have evolved for is the exact same gravity, atmosphere and solar radiation we experience on Earth. In that respect, Earth life will be unique.

A Martian, for example, would be crushed by our gravity and suffocated by our atmosphere (whereas we would be unable to survive on the Martian surface without protection from the cosmic rays Earth's magnetic field shields us from.

A typical alien might be 20 foot tall with 2 legs, 4 or 6 arms, breathing CO2 and expelling oxygen, and feeding on sunlight. Similar to most life on Earth in fact ....... Sentient plants? Why not?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well I suppose considering we have asian western and african etc versions of humanoids on this one planet. Its likely there are billions of species out there.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
A typical alien might be 20 foot tall with 2 legs, 4 or 6 arms, breathing CO2 and expelling oxygen, and feeding on sunlight. Similar to most life on Earth in fact ....... Sentient plants? Why not?

I think the "why not" on the sentient plant theory would be because photosynthesis in plants is not very efficient and the energy needed for a 20 foot plantoid E.T, would require something different. Plants and trees are okay with converting food/sunlight into energy at low efficiency levels because they don't move. They don't have brains or muscles or optics. A sentient plant using photosynthesis might be borderline retarded and extremely weak.

I like where you were going with it though. I suppose a combination of metabolic systems is possible. A being that metabolizes both food and heat/sunlight.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Sometimes my nuts itch

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Haha wait does this guy actually think he's a demon/alien? Oh man.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not trying to be a paranoia party pooper but was just wondering if anyone had any sort of proof of what they are saying? I'm a little new here, so as you can probably imagine what you're saying barely makes any sense to me. Just seems like people are making wacky claims and/or echoing other people's wacky claims.

To some people it is a religion believing in these "beings" or demons or ancient gods. Others have witnessed something that convinces them we are not alone. That is their right but they have no physical proof of their existence and interaction with humanity.

As we all know conventional wisdom tells we are quite possibly the only planet to harbour life in the universe and the only form of intelligent life which has the ability to launch into space. We have searched for radio signals and found nothing (other than the WOW signal). We have sent probes through the Solar System and found nothing. It even seems the universe may be a sterile place outside the earth's atmosphere. However that does not mean life is not out there. Most scientists believe it is. The question is can a lifeform last long enough to become intelligent enough to communicate or visit us?

Humanity so far, has been lucky in that we are protected by our own moon and the gas giants of the outer solar system from constant bombardment of asteroids and comet strikes that could easily end our way of life, if not all life, on earth.

We have also made out first tentative steps into space whilst under the threat of global annihilation from nuclear weapons.

Any ancient species that rides their luck to such an extent, and then eventually lives amongst the stars (through necessity of the eventual end of their planet and their extinction), will almost certainly be so much more advanced than us that we may not even recognise them as "life as we know it". Their communications and technology may be so advanced that it would be as recognisable to us as radio signal would be to the Romans. They may even become one with their technology and even be immortal.

Now in our universe this is possible. But is it probable? If it is are we so important (or rare) that planet earth is getting visited by these superior beings who reveal themselves to individuals but not the planet on a global scale.

Once they were human like and came from Venus and Mars. Then once Close Encounters hit movie screens there were millions of us getting abducted by little grey creatures. Nowadays in the age of portable video in a mobile telephone we get less stories of abductions and the same shaky video of UFOs that we have had since the introduction of the camcorder.

This report from the BBC about discovery of a bacteria that does not obey the golden rule of life on earth (ie composed of the six elements carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, sulphur and phosphorus) by using arsenic instead of phosphorous proves that life may exist as we don't know it.

www.bbc.co.uk...

However we have no idea where the real alien species. That doesn't mean they aren't out there (or even in a dimension that we have no comprehension of). It doesn't mean they may not have visited Earth. But there is nothing in the public domain that will confirm the existence of any extraterrestrial species on this July day in 2012.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join