It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare requires all U.S. citizens to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Honestly ATS dissapoints me again. These classes are all devices, which largely are not implanted into the body. An example a class 1 device would be surgical gloves.

When is ATS going to stop taking a headline as fact and do 0 research before commenting.

You all want to start a revolution because they want to get your grandmas wheel chair on a registry? Count the days, because that's the only way you'll ever know this registry is in effect.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Miraj because: (no reason given)

you disappoint me, Miraj, because I see that you didn't bother to do any research or even look at any of the videos that I posted that document the many stories of implanted chips. Since you obviously didn't bother to learn anything before posting, here are yet more videos about implanted microchips:

edit on 8-1-2013 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This should be in the HOAX bin, It's Disinfo...

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

xD

Thanks for the laugh. I need it in this place.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

No way man...no effing way! I refuse to put that in My body..Obama can kiss me ass!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

This has been parroted before back in 09:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So many people are so easily fooled with these lies....why?!

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Apparently, the U.S. military may be guinea pigs for the In vivo Nanosensors for Diagnostics.

These sensors will permit qualitative and quantitative assessment over large concentration ranges of both small (e.g., glucose, lactate, and urea) and large molecules (e.g., proteins, oligonucleotides, infectious agents, and chemical/biological threat agents) in the organism and environment through optical, electronic, thermal or magnetic mechanisms.

DARPA is also apparently testing "implantable nanosensors" and "implanted brain sensors" on troops all with the alleged intention of forcing the technology onto the general population.

I don't actually believe that Obama can force it on the general population...at least not while the general population is armed, however, a lot of politicians are talking about requiring implantable microchips to receive government 'benefits' like welfare and social security. For example, Biden suggested that the Supreme Court will have to rule on the legality of requiring implantable microchips:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
IF it were a microchip, there is no way in hell they would have everyone in the US chipped in less than three months anyway.

Reading more into it than it for the moment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I foresee a great increase in purchases of artificial limbs

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I already witness people being harassed if their passport has not been 'fingerprinted' into the system

Makes sense people stopped at every checkpoint there's going to be by 2015, are going to be harassed and threatened with harassment about not matching the person in their photo ID... unless they are scanned positive by an chip implanted into their living body.

So Philippines already requires it? Where else besides there and US?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Am I missing something here? I fail to see the logic of putting a chip on/in someone when the obvious thought that seems to elude this kind of security is that if someone wanted to steal a chip all they need do is take yours from you?

What if a terrorist decided to cut you open to obtain your chip and then pass themselves off as you, or rob your account, or w/e. It seems like identity theft would be a lot easier never mind the control capability of cutting you off by cancelling your chip,

The world is turning into a devious place and all this would do is make it even more so imo.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

All I know is my body is my property, not one single person, government or alien for that matter has any right to it without my consent. Since its my body I'll put in it whatever I damn well please Cigars, Cigarettes, Beer, Junk Food or Big Gulp Soft Drinks that is my choice to put that into it if I choose too. Nobody will put some chip in my body without my foot going into the persons ass trying to implant it, I don't give a damn if they say its for the better good of healthcare or to streamline medical treatment blah blah blah, one will not be going on or into my person, that is my choice and I have a right to decide what I put into my body if that means getting dropped by my healthcare provider or hospitals refusing medical treatment on me then so be it. This crap reminds me of the Arnold movie Total Recall when he pulls that huge implant out of his nose.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensdoexist

Wish I could give you more than one star for that one dude. You hit the nail square on the head.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensdoexist

All I know is my body is my property, not one single person, government or alien for that matter has any right to it without my consent. Since its my body I'll put in it whatever I damn well please Cigars, Cigarettes, Beer, Junk Food or Big Gulp Soft Drinks that is my choice to put that into it if I choose too. Nobody will put some chip in my body without my foot going into the persons ass trying to implant it.....

Shut up and drink the Kool Aide, sir.

You're scaring the other sheeple.

I got my chip today (2 full days before the deadline) and I feel fantastic.

edit on 21-3-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I see a chip planted on my arm right now. Darn, there are chips all over the place. I gotta quit snacking at the computer, those chips get stuck in the keyboard.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic
Am I missing something here? I fail to see the logic of putting a chip on/in someone when the obvious thought that seems to elude this kind of security is that if someone wanted to steal a chip all they need do is take yours from you?

What if a terrorist decided to cut you open to obtain your chip and then pass themselves off as you, or rob your account, or w/e. It seems like identity theft would be a lot easier never mind the control capability of cutting you off by cancelling your chip,

The world is turning into a devious place and all this would do is make it even more so imo.

Exactly right! This type of thing will make life easier for criminals who commit identity theft.

But Walt Augustinowicz, CEO of a company called Identity Stronghold, said it is surprisingly easy to steal account information off of credit or debit cards equipped with RFID, or radio frequency identification.

Cards equipped with RFID have a small chip inside connected to an antenna that lets you wave your card to pay using special readers found at an increasing number of stores. But Augustinowicz said that tiny chip can cause you big problems.
Link

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is a write up I made about the Obama tax. I have done lots of digging on this tax and it hurts in more ways then I mentioned. But if you want some facts here ya go. No chips please. I was a little angry when I wrote this but its okay. From some of the things I have read on this forum I think I can take criticism for my outlook. I believe in the sources I got the info from.

Yep, I remember everyone cheering on Obama and his Obama care. Where are they now? Say goodbye to the ones 55 and older. Or the ones 3 and under. The man behind the curtain says who lives. They want tax payers. The elderly are done paying the way of the 1% so now they are thrown to the wolfs. Sound like what satin does after your used up? Also know that if you cant afford health care you will get a fine with the IRS being the collector. Yep they will take your home if you dont pay. Its only a $300 fee next year. But the year after its $900.

Then you have the employer. If they don't pay for your Obama care they get a fine of 2k for each worker. If they want to pay for it then its 4K per worker. 9k if the worker has a family. So will they pay for your health care? NO. Will they pay the fine? Well thats 100K per year with just 50 workers. So NO. What will they do then? Bump you down to 29 hours a week so your no longer full time. Good luck finding a second job. Everyone else is going to be looking also. And at a time when many can not find even one job. Thanks to the destruction of our workforce and moving company's overseas. Wait. I thought Obama care was affordable care for everyone? WRONG. Congress said: UNCONSTITUTIONAL for a reason.

Where are the Obama supporters? Probably supporting the next unconstitutional executive order, or bill threatening marshal law if not passed. Good luck everyone. Especially good luck to the worthless eaters because your Bush tax "Holiday" just ran out this year. So enjoy it. Next year your return will be $2800 less. $3100 less the following year. Dont you just love Obama. Oh, have you got your return from last year yet? Expect it in mid summer if the bankers don't steal it first. Thanks again Obama.

So now everyone is going to be taking it out on people that made the world go around. They have a good influence in office teaching them, and making them drive that knee in your back. Telling you what to eat, and drink. How about the FDA approved drugs the people where on that committed mass murder in the school and movies? No talk about that. They push the pills even more. How about the CIGs? They get you coming and going. Penalty if you do. Penalty if you dont. Want to stop? Here are some crazy mass murder pills. Ya, take them.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Would you really trust black market medicine? You may wake up minus a kidney...or not wake up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join