It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare requires all U.S. citizens to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zompoc

well like I already said and Em2013 points out, Obamacare doesn't have enough support to be implemented at the moment. However, the government has revealed their hand and shown that they have every intention of eventually requiring everyone to have some kind of globally accepted mark. Of course, most people will not accept it but that won't stop the government from trying to enforce it anyways. For example, India has launched a Universal ID System with Biometrics and the global government will eventually expect everyone to be included in a similar, if not the same, data system. The global government will want to be able to track you when you cross borders which means that either borders will be nonexistent or the countries on either side of the borders will have to use the same or at least compatible systems.

I'm not sure why people feel the need to repeatedly announce that the word 'devices' refer to pacemakers etc. but it would seem as though they just haven't read the rest of the thread. I understand that most people with ADD don't want to read four pages of a thread but the simple fact remains that Obamacare requires the use of devices for the purpose of tracking patient information. As far as I know, pacemakers do not track 'patient surveys', however, a chip can be scanned which would then access a person's medical records in a database, perhaps a Universal ID Biometric System like the one that is used in India.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
I'm not sure why people feel the need to repeatedly announce that the word 'devices' refer to pacemakers etc. but it would seem as though they just haven't read the rest of the thread.

I dont know why people feel the need to say that the chips are going to be implanted into all citizens, but it would seem that they just havnt read the actual Bill, HR 4872.

I understand that most people with ADD don't want to read four pages of a thread ...

I understand that most people with ADD dont wish to read the actual Bill, so I'll point out the section discussused here is quite near the end.

Subtitle C -- National medical device registry

That is, a registry of medical devices.
NOT a registry of people.

And I'll quote from it, since most people didnt even bother to read the linked article in the first post where this is clearly stated...

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry ... on each device that
(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and
(B) is
(i)a class III device; or
(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

It is a registry of implantable devices, not people.

... but the simple fact remains that Obamacare requires the use of devices for the purpose of tracking patient information.

And the simple fact remains that you are wrong.
Nothing about these "chips" has anything to do with patient information.
If you'd like to regain the upper ground, please quote the section of the bill that supports your assertion.
(If I may save you some time, dont both wasting your time looking through the bill, and just launch into an ad hominen attack instead - quicker that way)

edit on 26-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I already know what these chips are and were warned about them 4 years ago.. They are very dangerous. They can get into your brain but not physically. If you get this chip, go to your nearest pet store and put on a leash, because your no longer free. Its worse than those deadly bath salts. You are not in control

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I don't think the legalities will wash with this bill but the goal is to eventually chip humans thus to control their lives. All your movements tracked. Your money will be put on your chip. If they decide to tax you out it comes. If you decide to disagree, buck the system, protest then they simply turn off your chip and you are left to fend for yourself with nothing. Whenever you see any language like this in any bill you should be alarmed. Since the healthcare bill isn't really about healthcare but about controlling our lives this is a very grave concern. For those of you defending this as nothing to worry about you go get in line first and be the test cases.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoldTheBeans
I don't think the legalities will wash with this bill but the goal is to eventually chip humans thus to control their lives. All your movements tracked. Your money will be put on your chip. If they decide to tax you out it comes. If you decide to disagree, buck the system, protest then they simply turn off your chip and you are left to fend for yourself with nothing. Whenever you see any language like this in any bill you should be alarmed. Since the healthcare bill isn't really about healthcare but about controlling our lives this is a very grave concern. For those of you defending this as nothing to worry about you go get in line first and be the test cases.

I agree, HoldTheBeans. Some versions of the immigration bill appear to require an id card with a microchip in it that will link to a biometric system like the one being used in India. The Democrats have wanted a National ID card for a very long time and are currently using immigration and voting laws in a an effort to create legislation that requires everybody to have one. Of course, Obama sends operatives out to commit voting fraud so that everybody reacts by demanding to have a National ID that he and his thugs want everybody to carry anyways. News that Obama has operatives who troll boards like this one in order to dissuade people from discussing his attempts to overthrow the constitution by using Obamacare, immigration, and voting has also surfaced. He actually wants to take control of the internet so that people can't discuss his criminal activities. He hasn't been able to yet so he just sends out thugs to harass anyone who doesn't agree with him and his one world government agenda.

Also, data in the healthcare bill is defined as something other than what pacemakers can provide:
14 (B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15
formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary
The establishment of a registry of devices that collects data like 'electronic health records' and 'patient survey data' or 'any other data' acknowledges the existence of devices like microchips, perhaps one initially implanted in the immigration's national biometric id card.

edit on 26-7-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

They say this story came out first in mainstream media, but yet i cant find any other source for it??
Does anyone know of any reliable source that actually supports this claim?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A class II implantable device is an "implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."
link

“In developing the registry, the secretary shall…” and the law continues with a list of items that the secretary must do in the process of creating this registry. In this laundry list of items to do, Line 17, subparagraph B: "validating methods for analyzing patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and for linking such data with the information included in the registry as described in subparagraph (A)"

Page 58 Lines 5 through 15 reads:
(D) enable the real-time (or near real time) determination of an individual’s financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including whether the individual is eligible for a specific service with a specific physician at a specific facility, which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identity detection card; (E) enable, where feasible, near real-time adjudication of claims...

Notice in this part which is at the beginning of 2000 plus pages of the law, it is carefully worded “which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identity detection card”. Here we are told that it may be a card. As you have already seen, deeper in the law, Sec. 2521 Pg. 1000, what this may utilize is clearly spelled out as a “class II device that is implantable”.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I have read that some celebrities and politicians are already microchipped in case they are kidnapped and held for ransom. Some parents are also supposedly chipping their kids so that they can track their kids down in case they are kidnapped. The masons also have a chip programs that offers to microchip your kids.
^^previous quote^^

If you have ever watched Doctor Oz, he openly stated and tried to push very hard one morning on his news show (I was only watching because it was on in the break room at work) That he was all for chipping your kids with how high the kidnapping rate is today, he repeatedly states how important it is to get your kid chipped if you care about their safety and all sorts of reasoning. It caught me off guard, I thought, really? He is pressing and encouraging us to all chip our kids with tracking devices, and openly stated his kids were chipped. I think good parenting would be a better alternative than to chip your kids, but we all have different opinions. I will find try and find the clip and post it!
edit on 26-7-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Please do Katharos62191, I would like to watch it. Here is another video about some people who have already been chipped:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

They are tracking equipment and how it is working not people. When they talk about implants they are talking about things pace makers and what not.

Hold your paranoia horses; you'll need them for later.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lunatux

A class II implantable device is an "implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information." The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as "claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments, electronic health records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary."
link

“In developing the registry, the secretary shall…” and the law continues with a list of items that the secretary must do in the process of creating this registry. In this laundry list of items to do, Line 17, subparagraph B: "validating methods for analyzing patient safety and outcomes data from multiple sources and for linking such data with the information included in the registry as described in subparagraph (A)"

Page 58 Lines 5 through 15 reads:
(D) enable the real-time (or near real time) determination of an individual’s financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including whether the individual is eligible for a specific service with a specific physician at a specific facility, which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identity detection card; (E) enable, where feasible, near real-time adjudication of claims...

Notice in this part which is at the beginning of 2000 plus pages of the law, it is carefully worded “which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identity detection card”. Here we are told that it may be a card. As you have already seen, deeper in the law, Sec. 2521 Pg. 1000, what this may utilize is clearly spelled out as a “class II device that is implantable”.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
Some parents are also supposedly chipping their kids so that they can track their kids down in case they are kidnapped.

Except that such technology doesnt actually exist.

There are two things you may be thinking of that do exist...
1. Passive "chips" that are tiny, implantable, and only readable by a close scanner at a few inches range, like pets get in the back of the neck.

2. Larger devices the size of a chunky watch that can get and send a GPS related signal via satellite. These are way too big to be implantable and should not be called chips. If pets have these, they are worn as a big tag around the collar.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
"MARK OF THE BEAST" PASSAGES in the book of Revelation, in the Bible:

KJV (King James Version):
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Compare NASB (New American Standard Bible):
Rev 13:16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,
Rev 13:17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

NKJV (New King James Version):
Rev 13:16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
Rev 13:17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Related passages:

NKJV:

Rev 14:9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives [his] mark on his forehead or on his hand,
Rev 14:10 "he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Rev 15:2 And I saw [something] like a sea of glass mingled with fire, and those who have the victory over the beast, over his image and over his mark [and] over the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, having harps of God.

Rev 16:2 So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.

Rev 19:20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then [I saw] the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received [his] mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

timeisonwhoseside

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well, i've been expecting this time to come for a good few years now, and I can't believe it seems to actually be coming into play, despite so many people saying that my 'microchip' prediction was ridiculous. If this actually happens to be truth and comes into play, then I guess we really are heading for total dominance from the higher powers.

I don't mean to sound cliche, but honestly i'll die before anyone plants anything inside my body.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The fact that the American people have the right to nullify anything that the federal government does is important. The president simply doesn't have the authority to make Americans accept the microchip. Seems as though the government is just trying to see what kind of criminal activities that it can get away with at the moment but ultimately, I don't anticipate Americans complying with the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House nor will they tolerate the UN for much longer. The good news is that the government’s arguments are "indeed outweighed by the public interest in the free exercise of religion".

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm wondering if the so called 'flu epidemic' is devised to get so bad this year that the government is going to require everyone to get micochipped per Obamacare? I mean is the flu any worse than usual or is it that the government is trying to create a so called 'epidemic' that requires that everyone comply with the microchipping in Obamacare? I have already read stories that the flu vaccinations supposedly do not include the strain of this year's so called flu epidemic. I seem to remember reading something about how Obama authorized troops to quarantine people during epidemics...maybe that is why Obama is trying to take guns away before sending in the troops to round people up during the so called epidemic. I have also read that Obama has authorized United Nation troops to operate on U.S. soil in case of epidemic. Articles around the web also indicate that the United Nations was involved in spreading cholera in Haiti. If it can be done in Haiti then it can be done in the U.S. How else does Obama expect to implement microchipping other than scaring people to death, literally, into accepting the microchip?
Military and police prepare for zombie virus outbreak

Military might enforce quarantines in a flu epidemic

Obama Revives Bush-Era Militarized Quarantine Regulations

Swine Flu: Path to Martial Law?

edit on 8-1-2013 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Katharos62191
Some parents are also supposedly chipping their kids so that they can track their kids down in case they are kidnapped.

Except that such technology doesnt actually exist.

There are two things you may be thinking of that do exist...
1. Passive "chips" that are tiny, implantable, and only readable by a close scanner at a few inches range, like pets get in the back of the neck.

2. Larger devices the size of a chunky watch that can get and send a GPS related signal via satellite. These are way too big to be implantable and should not be called chips. If pets have these, they are worn as a big tag around the collar.

problem is all the doomongers just ignore facts and carry on with there own agenda, trying to scare other people, facts are lies etc. etc...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateHatred
problem is all the doomongers just ignore facts and carry on with there own agenda, trying to scare other people, facts are lies etc. etc...

uh huh, hatred seems to cloud your mind as often happens to people haters, NateHatred, but the chips in pets pull up the pet's records in a computer database that contains id, medical records, the owner's information, etc. Walmart puts chips into some of the clothes that it sells in order to track the clothes after the clothes leave the store and...wait for it...that tracking is done without a close scanner.
Disney also has new wireless wristbands encoded with customer information. Let me explain that to you, NateHatred, if the chip in a wristband can be encoded with customer information then so can an implanted chip. Besides that though, the ability to scan the implanted chip is all that is needed to pull up all of the customer's information in a computer database from which police, doctors, schools, grocery stores, etc. can look up a customer's info.

Here is a video about a GPS chip that also supposedly contains cyanide:

edit on 8-1-2013 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Class II: General controls with special controls

Class II devices are those for which general controls alone cannot assure safety and effectiveness, and existing methods are available that provide such assurances.[8][10] In addition to complying with general controls, Class II devices are also subject to special controls.[10] A few Class II devices are exempt from the premarket notification.[10] Special controls may include special labeling requirements, mandatory performance standards and postmarket surveillance.[10] Devices in Class II are held to a higher level of assurance than Class I devices, and are designed to perform as indicated without causing injury or harm to patient or user. Examples of Class II devices include powered wheelchairs, infusion pumps, and surgical drapes.[8]

Honestly ATS dissapoints me again. These classes are all devices, which largely are not implanted into the body. An example a class 1 device would be surgical gloves.

When is ATS going to stop taking a headline as fact and do 0 research before commenting.

You all want to start a revolution because they want to get your grandmas wheel chair on a registry? Count the days, because that's the only way you'll ever know this registry is in effect.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Miraj because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join