It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare requires all U.S. citizens to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.” link
I don't see it happening any time soon. I tend to believe that the microchip or sign of the beast is going to be more of a secular thing. People simply won't do it so then what? Medical care will go underground. But then what happens when the banking industry requires it? I could see a lot more people accepting the microchip then but a black market based on trade would eventually develop for those that altogether refuse the microchip. What do you think will happen when March 23 rolls around and most people don't comply? I'm thinking that some kind of new pandemic could be created at which point the president is authorized to send foreign troops onto US soil to enforce vaccinations. The president can then confiscate food, water, and communications and only permit people with the microchip access. I'm not convinced that all of this will happen in March but it may happen sooner or later. What do you think would happen?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Personally, I do not think this is the mark of the beast. I think it is one of many precursors that will get people accustomed to the system by which the mark will be administered. Scripture states that people will willingly take the mark and will basically know what they are doing. It will not be administered under the guise of a helpful program or entitlement.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Does anyone have this in the ACTUAL bill. Like by page....i haven't read the article (pressed for time today) or a link on the actual government site to that portion of the bill.

This will be seen by most Christians as a precurser to or the actual "Mark of the Beast'. Rev 9:16 if I remember correclty (could be 16:9 or something close).

THIS would start civil unrest I beleive. Even most non Christians I know revile at the thought of being "chipped" by the government,.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Personally, I do not think this is the mark of the beast. I think it is one of many precursors that will get people accustomed to the system by which the mark will be administered. Scripture states that people will willingly take the mark and will basically know what they are doing. It will not be administered under the guise of a helpful program or entitlement.

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in15
formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary" www.opencongress.org...

edit on 25-7-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Yeah, probably a precourser....hard to say on that one. I don't always think the the "end times" will be as cut and dried clear as say, "The Left Behind" novels think it will be.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I do not think that this is exactly what it is saying. Although it would certainly set things up to do it.

However, implementing this would actually be pretty easy. They would just think up some gimmick that is "fun" and the people would jump all over it never thinking of the consequences.

Wouldn't it be fun to be able to post a message on facebook without having to carry around a stupid smart phone or sit at a computer. I can think of several scenarios where this could be rolled out as a fun thing to do, because it is hip and everyone is doing it. The sheeple would line up for it like they line up at best buy for the next iphone.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by chizeled

I know 3 people that just got back from working in the Phillipines, and they did not mention it (I would think they would if they had)....i'll try to ask them if they heard about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I can't speak for any but myself, and my family. As far as I am concerned the mothers are more than welcome to try. Hell I will give them the address. When such a time comes( that is assuming it does, I'm nt entirely convinced)than it will be quite obvious to everyone the time has come, let's find out how it will play out. All I know is I am still too young and full of piss and vinegar to go silently into the night.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

If you read the original quote carefully, it's referring to "medical devices". Medical devices encompass a multitude of things: hip replacements, knee replacements, pacemakers, etc. They are calling for a registry of medical devices in order to analyze the functionality after the device has been utilized. It's like a big database of what was used when so they can identify patterns in issues related to the products...so manufacturers, etc. know whom to notify in case the device has issues. Kind of like a recall notification.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kluskinoodle

If you read the original quote carefully, it's referring to "medical devices". Medical devices encompass a multitude of things: hip replacements, knee replacements, pacemakers, etc. They are calling for a registry of medical devices in order to analyze the functionality after the device has been utilized. It's like a big database of what was used when so they can identify patterns in issues related to the products...so manufacturers, etc. know whom to notify in case the device has issues. Kind of like a recall notification.

Thanks for bringing some sense and rationality to this crazy thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

I know 3 people that just got back from working in the Phillipines, and they did not mention it (I would think they would if they had)....i'll try to ask them if they heard about it.
The people on the video suggest that it is being implemented in remote regions...perhaps to keep it out of the news? I suppose that they could be experimenting on people in remote regions before taking it to the masses...

I also believe that a lot of people would accept it for convenience sake. I have family members that think that the pass and go/speedpass etc. keychains that you can use at gas stations to pay for gas is the coolest thing. Apparently, you just pass the keychain over a monitor and the price of the gas is just added to a credit card. I imagine that a lot of people would be more than happy to not have to fill out anymore medical and insurance forms.
edit on 25-7-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by kluskinoodle

Thanks for bringing some sense and rationality to this crazy thread.
However, the wording is left vague so that it can be used to refer to just about anything that could be construed as a device. A microchip is a device that is used to plug into a "big database" of patient identification, insurance, and medical records "so they can identify patterns in issues related to" health.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So I guess March 23 2013 is our bug out deadline. Once you are chipped, there is no where to run to.

Meh, exciting times. I fear for my daughter and my new - and first - grand-baby she is carrying.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You're linking to an obsolete bill, please try to link to things that are current - otherwise you're just spreading disinfo.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

I'm not convinced that it will happen in March but I believe that we can expect all of the prostitutes in Hollywood to start getting paid to accept it and then market it. Once the celebrities start doing it then a lot of their followers will line up for it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa

...are you not able to see the link to the current info? If you take a moment to look then you may find a link to current version at the very top of the page. We could hold out hope that the GOP will repeal it after the election but the GOP and Romney are getting paid by the same people that paid the Democrats to pass it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Wrong.

That is not an implantable chip.

That is for tracking things like pacemakers, knee replacements, implants of donor tissues and bones (yes they are serialized), corneas, metal bone fixators, plates, internal defribillators, hip replacements, and other implantable devices.

The reason being if a faulty or defective device is implanted in a person, and they need to be tracked down for emergency recall reasons, there needs to be a central database and method for tracking them.

If your internal defribrillator has a known defect and is not going to fire at a critical moment your life may be in danger, and hours may be all that stands between you and death. You would want to be reached, and rushed to the hospital if your life was in the balance due to a major product defect.

Everything is not sinister. Everything is not a conspiracy. Somethimes, things really are for your own good.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

"Obamacare requires all U.S. citizens to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013"

NO.

i refuse.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thread title misleading.
From your source

Whether or not the microchip requirement in the bill is implemented by 2013, remains to be seen

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
so your saying by march of next year, 300 and something million americans will have to be chipped.
never happen, that's just under nine month's. there is no way the government has the infrastructure in place to do such a task. plus there is no public service announcements, being made or sent out to inform people that this is required. if you think back to when they did the censuses you heard all kinds of psa's on tv. radio and mail.

then you have to think about the people who are not even going to take it, as far as going to their death. people who will take it's as far, as resisting with armed force.

it may come one day, but nine month's from now, no way.

edit on 25-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join