It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Named George Lives In My Shirt Pocket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Warning: The following is a work of fiction, and may cause:

Varying states of emotion, uncontrollable desires to star and flag, witty replies, and the unrational belief that I REALLY have an Alien named George that lives in my shirt pocket.

...Continue with caution!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm new here on ATS, so please be nice to me and believe my story. It is true, and I have proof that everything I'm about to reveal to you actually happened. My name is Mike, I'm 45 years old, and I have an Alien named George that lives in my shirt pocket. I'm sure that many of you members will have questions, so I will answer as many as I can in this post, so you don't have to ask me.

I first met George the Alien on my way to my daily therepy session with Dr. Spock. He's a good doctor, but something seems a little strange about him. It might be his ears. Anyway, I was on my way to therepy, and crossed thru the park because it's quicker to get there that way. I was near the swings when I heard a tiny voice cry out "Hey Man! Do you have some cheese?". At first I thought it was those voices in my head that I use to hear before they made me go to therepy, but when I looked down, I saw this little Alien sitting on a park bench. He was smiling at me.

George is an unusual little Alien. He's not green or gray like I've seen those other Aliens on TV. He's white. He has bright red eyes. His body is covered with tiny little hairs that he uses to pick up communications from the other Aliens that live on Earth. He scared me a little at first because he could scurry away so fast that I thought maybe he could just dissappear into thin air, but I've gotten use to his ways now. The only time he scares me now is when I run out of cheese, and my fingers smell like cheese, then he tries to nibble on them.

So, here I was standing in the park, looking down at the park bench at this Alien who was wanting some cheese. I told him that I didn't have any cheese with me, but maybe Dr. Spock could tell me where to get some, and that if he wanted to come with me, we would find some cheese for him together. He said, "Ok, but my legs are little, and I can't fly", so I tried to pick him up, and that was the first time I saw the scurry thing he does. It took me 10 minutes of chasing him around in the park to finally catch him and put him in my shirt pocket. I think he was just wanting to play a game of tag before we looked for the cheese. I put George in my shirt pocket, and continued walking across the park.

Of course, when I got to my therepy session with Dr. Spock, he said he didn't have any cheese, and that George was definitely NOT an Alien, but I didn't believe him. He tends to make things up sometimes. Kind of like the time he was telling me that those voices I heard in my head weren't real. I know they were real people. The only reason I don't hear them any more is because we had a disagreement about which of us was responsible for paying the rent at the apartment, and I told them that they could at least help pay the bills if they were going to live there too. I haven't heard much from them since. At least they left their furniture.

My meeting of George happened several years ago and I have learned much from him. He's really smart and shares all of his secrets with me. I'll tell you some of them in a minute, but first I want to tell you why I found this site called ATS. You see, I was actually trying to find my Uncle by doing a search on Google. I haven't seen him in a long time and have been thinking alot about him recently. I don't have a phone number or anything, and remembered that he once told me that he lived in a town called Atlantis, and that he worked for a Reptilian Corporate Marketing company that specialized in transforming Politicians into Puppets.

When I searched Google, this site ATS kept popping up, so I thought I would look for him on here. I didn't find him, but I did read about some other people knowing about the Aliens that live on Earth. I talked to George about it, and he said it would be ok if I talked about him on here too. I read that many of you here talk about this thing "pics or it didn't happen", so I thought I would post a picture of George the Alien to prove to everyone that he is real.

This is George:

And just in case you want to see what Dr. Spock looks like here is a picture of him:

Now, I told you that George tells me secrets about things. I can't talk about some of them because George might be upset with me, but I can share a few of them with you. He told me that a long, long time ago, there were these really big lizards that lived on earth (crazy to think about isn't it...I didn't believe him at first either!) These lizards were REALLY smart. They built all kinds of giant buildings and things. Most of them have fallen down now, but I have a picture of one of them that George gave me.

He's the picture of the Giant Lizard Building George gave me:

These lizards could build really big things because they were big, but they couldn't build small things. One day a lizard was walking thru a forest, and saw a monkey with really little hands peeling a banana. The lizard thought that if the monkey was smarter, he could help them to build small things. I don't really understand the rest of what George said about the monkey, but somehow it got really smart, made the rest of the monkeys smart too, and then the monkeys killed most of the lizards because of some sort of shiny metal that the monkeys really liked. It's too confusing for me to understand, but I like monkeys, so I thought I would tell you about them.

I've told you that George was an Alien, but I never told you where he was from. Before he came to earth, he used to live on the sun. George said that he was forced to relocate because the location on the sun where he lived was getting too crowded. He said something about "motherships" around the sun. It sounds like it would me crowded to me. All those mothership having baby ships and everything. I'm just glad George decided to come here to live. Life would be kind of boring now without him hanging around in my shirt pocket telling me things, and asking for cheese all the time.

I know that these things I've told you may be hard for some of you to believe, but hopefully I have proved my story with the pictures I posted. Everyone says "pics or it didn't happen", so since I have pictures, everyone should believe it happened. If anyone has questions about George, I'll try to answer them as best as I can, but understand that there are some things that George doesn't like to talk about. He started to talk about this thing called d-con one time that had made him really sick, but got pretty upset about it and wouldn't tell me anything else. I think it was some sort of mind control program he was a part of, but I really don't know.

Oh yeah, In case you would like to see a picture of me, I'll post one below. I know you people on ATS like proof of things, so I'll add one just to help you believe my story. Just don't ask where I live please. George is scared some of you might come to steal his cheese.

Me:

edit on 25-7-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I had to check this out. The name of the thread is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I lol'ed, you remind me of my mate Liam, that's the same sort of cheese related story he would come up with.

Cool story, lmao.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

reply to post by resoe26

I'm glad you all have enjoyed my story. This was a fun one to write. I have a lot of ideas for the next chapter of George the Alien, that hopefully I'll begin working on soon. This is one of those stories that could go just about anywhere.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

nice read
little hands
who are we speakin of REALLY here in this OP

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
By chance does George know Arthur Dent or Ford Perfect

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Most excellent thread OP!!!....I'm endeared to George already.

To be honest, I'm breathing a sigh of relief, as some relatives of George have attempted to move into my goat barn. I don't have any pics...yet. But they are there. I keep finding the tiny little black implants that seem to drop out of them like grains of black rice.

If you and George ever go on a Road Trip...I'd love to see the photo journal of both your adventures....

Thank You so much for starting this thread....it's validated for me, that George and his kind, do live here, on Earth.

Yes, we do live in exciting times.....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

If you and George ever go on a Road Trip...I'd love to see the photo journal of both your adventures....

You may have just given me an excellent idea for Part II.

Maybe George will stop in to visit his relatives that are living in your barn. I'll be sure to post the familiy pictures if he does.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

How exciting!!!!! I'd also love to see George's reaction to his first trip to a Waffle House too...hiding behind the syrup jar, before you scoop him up and slip him back into the safety of your pocket.....

I feel it's your duty as a representative of our Human Race, to introduce George to as many Earthly delights you can.

Des

edit on 25-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Absolutely brilliant!

What actually stood out was all the little typos such as "therepy" and "thru." It kind of reminded me of one of those intro threads you see that that is titled "this couldn't wait for 20 posts!" all in caps of course...
I could also imagine everyone conjuring up their own image of what George looks like before the pic.... Needless to say mine was a little different.

I would love to see more of this definetely, very clever writing.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thanks for the kind words. It's much appreciated coming from one of the many talented writers in this forum.

I think you saw the intent to mimic some of the more outlandish threads that get posted on ATS. This was a fun story to create, and I'm already working on the next part. Part II should have a few surprises in it that will keep the reader laughing and wondering what's coming next. This could easily turn into a short series.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

That was awesome.Thank you for making my crappy day.

And tell George that he is so cute.

S+F

PS Looking forward for part 2.PM me when it's ready.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I wish I could S & F you a hundred times!!! But as it stands I Starred & Flagged you the required amount....keep up the imagination engine rolling in your head well oiled my friend.
PEACE!!:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

top topics

join