It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And They Dont Want You to Put It Together + 39 other facts that will blow your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
100 Million out of 330 Million are Poor

I guess - I'm one of these 100 million and my guess you are too. welcome to the club - The only thing I can add is - more than likely Ron Paul will be President - as both Obama and Romney are unacceptable - the Audit the Fed bill is sort of strange since the FRB's 100 year charter ends either this year or next. It a foregone conclusion that this economic crap is because the bank is shutting down - Gold and Silver will be money again .... is the way I read it - and if that is the case then RON PAUL will be leading 300 Million Poor People. its scary either way I look at it...

Every single day more Americans fall into poverty. This should deeply alarm you no matter what political party you belong to and no matter what your personal economic philosophy is. Right now, approximately 100 million Americans are either “poor” or “near poor”.

For a lot of people “poverty” can be a nebulous concept, so let’s define it. The poverty level as defined by the federal government in 2010 was $11,139 for an individual and $22,314 for a family of four. Could you take care of a family of four on less than $2000 a month? Millions upon millions of families are experiencing a tremendous amount of pain in this economy, and no matter what “solutions” we think are correct, the reality is that we all should have compassion on them. Sadly, things are about to get even worse. The next major economic downturn is rapidly approaching, and when it hits the statistics posted below are going to look even more horrendous.

edit on 25-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

AND???

i dont flag,, unless i get some opinion ,, with THIS post..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
And it's all to blame on Banksters. Someone should get a gun and just start killing Banksters. Someone has the balls to kill civilians at a batman movie, but no one steps up to defend their country?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Anyone else seeing a pattern?

#8 During 2010, 2.6 million more Americans fell into poverty. That was the largest increase that we have seen since the U.S. government began keeping statistics on this back in 1959.

#9 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the percentage of “very poor” rose in 300 out of the 360 largest metropolitan areas during 2010.

#10 Since Barack Obama became president, the number of Americans living in poverty has risen by 6 million and the number of Americans on food stamps has risen by 14 million.

#38 Overall, the amount of money that the federal government gives directly to the American people has risen by 32 percent since Barack Obama entered the White House.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

Someone should get a gun and just start killing Banksters.

I agree that the bankers, as well as the politicians, are to blame.....but I don't think I would go that far.

Take away their ability to profit from the misfortune of others and to manipulate the financial system and they will start to off themselves.

On topic: I think it's about time that we as a nation realize that the "top-down" financial system we have only puts more people in poverty. Take away central banking...hell, take away banking altogether! We don't need it.

edit on 25-7-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

Thats because its not the people doing the killing - Its the people who want control not the people who want freedom.
let me also point out - when this thing is over - we will be at war with Brittan and Israel. the Secret order which has enslaved us and chained us to this Fascist Ship of State.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop
And it's all to blame on Banksters. Someone should get a gun and just start killing Banksters. Someone has the balls to kill civilians at a batman movie, but no one steps up to defend their country?

I hate bankers too, but you need to tone that kind of talk down .

Seriously.

edit on 25-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: spelling

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
let's see....we can track down osama bin laden by finding where he was hiding, and kill him....we can track down the drugs, and the hundreds of millions in currency located anywhere on the planet, used by the drug lords in their "enterprise"...but...somehow...all the countries in the world, along with their individual spy networks, can't track down and confiscate 21 trillion dollars in illegal tax-dodging off-shore accounts of the wealthy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

If you don't like it. Get of the internet bro!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoopaloop

The balls?? You think that took balls to kill innocent people for no reason!!!???

Maybe nuts (as in their brain), but not balls my friend.......This is pyscho behavior and the reason we need corrupt government and police in the first place!! If this crap didn't happen from one human to another, we wouldn't need people on a power trip taking over to handle the situation!!

This is what the government loves to see, and it saddens me when fellow humans do this to each other.....

If everyone loved each other like a family, we could get rid of tons of the issues we have today!!

Your post is not going to go over well, very poor choice of words and thoughts like that are what put us into the mess we have already....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
do you talk with the tellers at the bank .... ? I do and even they are shell shocked at the banks and they work for them.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The people are just as much at fault as the bankers. They pretty much give consent every day. Not to mention that there are plenty of decent paying jobs out there. People just are too lazy, wont research them, or do drugs so they can't get them (drug tests). We are not innocent, my friend.

Almost by very virtue of the banking take over, we deserve it. I believe it will always be so that the average person is not capable of thinking for themselves.

I'm not sure if we can ever fix that problem. And if we don't within about 8 years, I will start manipulating these idiots as well. Sorry, but these people have already ruined my country and allowed this thing. I'm not going to sit by and remain a victim while getting flamed by them simply for trying to expose the truth. Just not gonna happen. My patience will run out.

top topics

join