It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Piece: Ben Swann Reality Check: Unanswered Questions About Colorado Theater Massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Well I can't say that I have been following this story as most of you did
Same with the Zimmerman story as well

There's certain stories I always try to stay away from

In any case it seems like there were others involved in the shootings as well

But also the funding for the shooting, the weapons and ammo
Also his appartment

This entire thing reeks of fish, as in something seems very fishy

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
There are unanswered questions? I mean, come on, it's been a few days now. Shouldn't we have an answer for every conceivable question that one could come up with regarding this shooting? This, Ben Swan guy is a tool.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Actually the media keeps asking the same questions and talking about gun control
Only this "tool" as you call is asking different questions that no one else is asking

He's neither a tool nor a genius and that's the bad part

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I think this guy is spot on with his questions. so many strange things going on in this case. I think the police are not releasing info because they are doing extensive investigating and IF there were others involved they do not want to tip them off before they can find them. Also if all information is released and it goes to trial, how will there every be an unbiased jury.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He had $26,000 stipenes and educational grant from the government.

WNEW News reports that Holmes was awarded a prestigious grant from the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md. NIH is part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It gave the graduate student a $26,000 stipend and paid his tuition for the highly competitive neuroscience program at the University of Colorado in Denver. Holmes was one of six neuroscience students at the school to get the grant money

So there's your answer the money that bought his gear came from our taxes.

And on another note anyone wonder what neuroscience program he was involved in with 5 others who all had government funding? Man studying brain related things go's crazy seems a little crazy to me.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Paradox1121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Like you I have not followed this story.
And I too have a question,If any one can answer.
Can any witnesses at the scene clearly I.D. Holmes as the shooter inside the theater ?
Funny you would think Holmes would have shown off his hair and not cover it up.
And where are the tests for drugs and booze ?
edit on 25-7-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradox1121

Yea, that's what.. 2G's a month? Aside from food and walking around money it's not going to cover the bill. He spent over 5 grand on the gear alone. not to mention what went into the other supplies and stuff for the rigged house.

All of that ammo and he never came close to using it. Did plan this out? that body armor is already cumbersome, can't have an extra 10 pounds for ammo weighing me down.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Simply WOW. Way to go Ben swann....how the hell I'd he get away with this piece? This almost makes me a believer, although my cousin swears there was only one person involved.

But, he asks very legit questions......

I'm turning my stance slowly, but surely.

new topics

top topics

join