It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke attack being planned against the US - The new 9-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I posted under www.abovetopsecret.com... where I over heard some foreign workers of a US embassy in an Asian country were given training on how to handle their work in dealing with a full nuclear attack on US soil.

I was recently in a so east Asian country and over heard some US embassy workers discussing SOP training protocol they had been involved in that was preparing for a full Nuclear attack on the US. I though what a strange conversation so I sat still and quite as I tried to hear as much as I could and from what I gleaned there is a suspicion that Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba and Russia are planning a synchronized attack on the US and it bases abroad. This attack will strike both the east and west coast simultaneously along with the bases in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Persian gulf. the other part of the conversation was would they still have jobs after it happens.

in the last two weeks there have been numerous stories I posted a link in the last post in the above linked thread.

But here is another cnsnews.com...

Is it just coincidental that US Embassies around the world are preparing for a nuke attack on the US and as it seems even our Govt knows it is going to happen by training their foreign employees in preparation for it.

This 9-11 will be bigger and better coming to you soon
edit on 25-7-2012 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Interesting information though I don't really think being trained on how to handle a nuclear attack is all that unsual or indicative of a planned, known attack ..

Protocols and training have been in place since the cold war, procedures need to be well known AND updated/modified as you have new generations of military and government employees .. I mean think about the global climate? we have terrorists who would love to get ahold of nuclear weapons .. we have China and Russia who aren't exactly our warm and fuzzy global neighbors .. both of which have nukes aimed at us.. I would say we'd be foolish NOT to be thinking of nailing down procedures to deal with it incase it ever were to happen.

I guess my point is you could look at it and jump to the conclusion that if they are training on how to deal with a nuclear attack on US soil then it automatically means an attack is being planned.. or you could look at it for what I think it really is.. and that's just being prepared for the worst case scenario... but like I said, it's nothing new.. such things have been going on since the cold war.. I'm sure war games take place where they simulate a full out nuclear war as well... a movie was made about that in the 80s
.. "Would you like to play a game?" ... a movie aptly titled "War Games"

Anyway - these kinds of training and protocols have to be conducted across the board.. all agencies.. all personnel .. or it's useless ... what is your plan incase of a nuclear attack? .. might be wise to think about it .. never know when it might happen.. if ever
edit on 7/25/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChesterJohn

This 9-11 will be bigger and better coming to you soon

Nukes or PULSARS- pulsars or nukes

a species as 1 -behaving as 2

fight fight fight- to the death

why should everyone else- be caught up in this

behavior seems low- to vibrate so sick

1 nuke 2 nukes- 3 asteriods hit

hush hush- for fighting was the way

1 land mass 2 land mass "NO"! maybe 3

cries and screams- comming from the ignorant

who set this game up- BUT DIDNT PREPARE FOR IT

may GOD BLESS US ALL- even the dull of the family

ITS NOT ANYONES RIGHT- TO PLACE DEATH UPON ON ANY

with that just think- the energy involed

so negative negative- HOW FAR HAVE THEY EVOLVED

place a positive charged celestial almost a solar system away forgot not 1 celestial but "YES" maybe 3

INCOMMING INCOMMING YES MANY REMEMBER time to duck and hide hmm FEELS LIKE DECEMBER

I CANT STAND THIS NUKE FEAR GAME I THINK THOSE WHO PRODUCE FEAR IN OTHERS MAY HAVE SOME OF THE MOST CONCENTRATED FEAR WITHIN THEMSELVES (think about it they spend all types of money to stay alive and protected all why killing others) LIKE A MOB/CARTEL BOSS IN FEAR SMH NEEDS HIS GOONS TO PROTECT HIS LIFE AFTER HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR MANY OTHERS LOSING THEIRS) - SO IF EXIST SOME LOWER 4DS (family) WHICH ENERGY IS BETTER for them to feast off of?THEM OR WE (fear producers or the fearnig) - SMH I guess we are just sitting ducks waiting to be hit and this is not just the WEST but the EAST its with.

THINK IMA ROLL WITH HEAVENS ARMY ON THIS ONE SEEMS TOO SET UP AND FABRICATED/FAKE/POLITICAL

VENUS*

edit on 7/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I don't think they would ever do that if they launch so will we the planet would then be useless for years beyond years. Maybe we take a lot I understand but in the long haul we may just help the whole world. Our technology is getting very good to the point where we could have free unlimited energy someday soon and pay everyone back or help countries that need it. And besides most of everyone in the US are from all these countries why wipe out your brothers and sisters. I think we all need to love each other more and forget about these ideas that can kill mankind off for good.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

and yet 911 happen during the "911 like scenario training" and all the already trained went to dumpster for 30 mins stand down,

911 - obviously inside job
worst case scenario training - pretty much useless when its coming from inside

nuke scenario - another chance to wipe out the balance book, point finger, enact another act, then invade some other country for resources. its another 'patriotic moments for Americans'.

random stuf not linked to topic, but we all know what actually happened and these trainings are deemed useless by the time they are really needed.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
nukes should of never been made.

secret I will share as a single aged child sensing the cold war activities I WAS IN FEAR OF THEM back then AND COULD NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WERE MADE REMEMBER I WAS ONLY SINGLE DIGIT AGED I remember thinking back then if they can build these weapons why are there poor/starving people on EA*RTH and now look they are still around STILL STARVING POOR PEOPLE BUT HEY I GUESS THIS IS THE WAY IS THIS THE RIGHT WAY??? thinks MARS
I wish your memories would hurry smh
edit on 7/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

I agree it is good to prepare although if something like this did happen, nobody would "still have their job"!

This would be the end of the world as we know it......There are sooooo many nukes out there, they would be flying like in the terminator movies, when they portrayed the bombs dropping!!

One would hit the ground of earth every few miles and there would still be too many nukes left over to even think about!!

I can't believe the USA doesn't already have security measures in place for that.....Also I am sure when any real power in the world arms a nuclear warhead, everyone sees that missile come online...(minus terrorists of course).....

Every superpower in the world I am sure has all of each others missiles on such a watch, they can literally see when 1 is armed....That is just speculation, but I can see that as a high possibility.

Who would even want to rule the world after a worldwide nuclear attack? You couldn't even inhabit any of the land for such a long time, your grandchildren's grandchildren would probably be about the only ones who could walk amongst land again.....Makes no sense to me....

Nukes have to be one of the worst inventions in human history.....What ever happened to swords and talent?? We are sooooo lazy now, awww screw them.....(pushes a button)........Okay they are dead......Next

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
GOD what happens if some of the more destructive FAMILY shows their ways and just explodes the nukes in their silos. I mean they would explode where they were built (HELL KARMA). IGNORANCE and I agree they are one of humanities worst inventions smh. COULD of been investing all that time in something positive, but..... KILL KILL KILL

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I remember a thread that mapped out all the nukes worldwide. I just looked for it everywhere and searched for it and I can't seem to find it anywhere....

It was a map of a circle, in the circle it had how many nukes each place had that was accounted for.....It was completely unreal to see!!

If anyone remembers it, might be a good picture to post here so everyone can see how many mistakes the world has made in making them!!

It will open some eyes for the people that haven't seen it yet......I just can't find the thread anywhere!! I searched and can't remember what it was named.....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A coupla nukes wont end the world and human beings have a funny way of surviving nuke attacks. Ask the survivors in Japan who were close enough to have to dig themselves out of rubble and saw the blast... some are still alive today.
The only nutcases that would cause mass worldwide destruction are the religious wackos.. ushering in christ or the 12th imam.. take your pick. What do they care about the end of the earth? One of their Gods have promised them that it will be rebuilt. read up!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I never seen that map but I did see the map of howm many nukes have been set off and where and by what nations. But I never seen the map showing their base locations. Im sure they ALL give of some energy read though even the undersea kinds interesting to even have those kind undersea and not the ones in the subs.

new topics

top topics

join