It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA whistleblowers: Government spying on every single American

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
NSA WhisleBlower says NSA SPYING on Every Single American - I told you so....

When you have 90+% Control of the Media - When Justice is not done - When laws are passed that are - Lets say from a different country - When you see Camera's everywhere - When you see Government spending billions and complaining about millions... well you get the drift, now will you smell the coffee ?

The TSA, DHS and countless other security agencies have been established to keep America safe from terrorist attacks in post-9/11 America. How far beyond that does the feds’ reach really go, though?

The attacks of September 11, 2001 were instrumental in getting the US government to establish counterterrorism agencies to curb future tragedies. Some officials say that they haven’t stopped there, though, and are spying on everyone in America.
Testimonies delivered in recent weeks by former employees of the National Security Agency suggest that the government is going beyond what most of America thinks they do in order to keep the country terrorist-free. Former NSA staffers even say that theirs old agency has actually been spying on the entire country — all in the name of national security.
On an interview carried on Current TV’s Viewpoint program on Monday, former NSA Technical Director William Binney commented on the state of blanketing surveillance along with colleagues Thomas Drake and Kirk Wiebe, the agency's former senior official and senior analyst, respectively. The broadcast comes on the heels of a series of speeches given by Binney, who has quickly become more known for his whistle-blowing than his work with the NSA. In their latest appearance this week, though, all three former staffers corroborated on earlier accounts by suggesting that America’s spy program is really more dangerous that others deem it to be.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

I believe that was said by Abe Lincoln, but when I try and look it up I get a HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden... but none the less it still means the same.

edit on 25-7-2012 by stolski21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Then why didn't they stop Holmes ? This is the kind of crap that pisses me off. They "backwards brag" about how they are capeable of monitoring all of us, but they can't seem to be able to prevent crime.

They are a waste of an agengy. Not only are they uneccesarily infringing upon the peoples rights to privacy, that's a given, but they are not even effective at stopping crime.

They are USELESS

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Look they showed their cards a number of years ago, remember the VIRUS Melissa ? - how long did it take them to arrest the kid who released it. and he released from a Library.
they brag about their data centers - now look at what one of those machines can do, and how many do they have?
look at all of these camera's everywhere - just how useful is information overload anyway.... well its because their systems are not overloaded - they claims are - lets say a rouse.

edit on 25-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Then why didn't they stop Holmes ? This is the kind of crap that pisses me off. They "backwards brag" about how they are capeable of monitoring all of us, but they can't seem to be able to prevent crime.

They are a waste of an agengy. Not only are they uneccesarily infringing upon the peoples rights to privacy, that's a given, but they are not even effective at stopping crime.

They are USELESS

The game Freedom Fighters comes to mind, albeit not from Russians.

top topics

join