It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible Holmes chemically lobotomized himself?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Or else it was those CIA mind wiping drugs, after all he seemed pretty wiped in his court after time in police custody. I noticed.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Id like to see some more footage of Holmes in a few weeks and see if his state persists.

I certainly wouldn't be surprised at the manchurian candidate angle of things either.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If I was the FBI/CIA the first thing I would do is find out if he was acting alone or if this is some terrorist plot. Obviously he won't talk and torture is old school, time is also a priority. No reason to dip his head in buckets of water when one injection would do.

How long did it take them to say he was acting alone? Do you guys think they just took his word for it?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I know we want to explain why these things happen.. but you cant explain it always. People are evil morons sometimes. People are mentally ill and acting out psychosis many times. He was definitely detached from reality, but that doesnt make him not responsible for his actions. There is NO way that he will get an NGRI due to the passion surrounding the case.. though that might be the best handling of it all. Just my humble opinion of course. Ill tell you something else.. I worked in an er for a long long time and before that on the floor. Never as a psych nurse.. though there are a few here in ATS. I have worked with kids and criminals here later in life.. and Ive seen that look before. That look is one of being somewhere else in the mind. Many reasons for it... INCLUDING BOREDOM. Ive seen hard core criminals in court when Im attending with a victim and that look is there. he or she could give one good damn about the pain they cause others and its all boring and unimportant to them. The act is ALL important and the feeling they got, but the aftermath and etc.. just not real important to the experience unless they get to see the pics and hear the descriptions. Sometimes the death or deaths are just incidental.. and the prime reasoning was the fantasy. Ive seen them focus on somehting in the court room and stare without blinking until they have a blank or almost surprised look on the face.Some look like this due to reliving the act in their minds when its being recounted. Being elsewhere in the mind can be many many things.. some things you dont think of at first if you havent spent time with this breed of human being. In a sense sometimes the they are looking into the abyss.. and the abyss is smiling back.

Im definitely NOT saying I have any answers whatsoever, but sometimes the simplest answer is the real answer. Chem lobotomies?? Nahh. Not even in the drill em in the head and put draino in the hole Jeff Dahmer sense of it. IMO.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Im not suugesting that he is not responsible nor am I suggesting he had lobotomized himself prior to carrying out his actions. What I am suggesting is instead of suicide he may have ingested drugs to render him brain dead after the shooting.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

I was thinking along similar lines, except my idea is different - he is the result of spending too much time on the internet. I notice a lot of the same traits (not murderous ones, but mundane ones) in myself, and find myself relating to his body movements and the stories told about him in a lot of cases - my point is, high levels of internet use have been proven to decay the mind's ability to think in a temporal sense, and this would mimic a lobotomy. What I'm saying is very important, I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join