It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do 2012 believers think that storms on Earth would be due to an unknown planet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by FX44rice

However, I have yet to hear any reports, facts or arguments from "the establishment" which counter the claims of the Niburu/PlanetX "charlatans". I have seen no official aknowledgement that such claims are false.

It all depends on what arguments you want to have debunked. NASA has put out videos that Nibiru does not exist. NASA has put out statements that the claims of 2012 are false.

In this thread I am interested in knowing why people think unknown planets affects weather.

What people are you referring to? What charlatans are claiming this? Where are you finding these claims of people? Can you give some examples? You are the first person I have seen raise this point.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

What people are you referring to? What charlatans are claiming this? Where are you finding these claims of people? Can you give some examples? You are the first person I have seen raise this point.

You have not encountered any threads where people have claimed the existence of an unknown planet because of the weather? Really?

I got a similar reaction when I asked about animal die offs.

Here are threads in which changes in weather are attributed to an unknown planet.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

bcos if you see that the planet if it is like 5 times larger than earth then the gravitational pull is not only doing to cause tsunami's and tornado's and #

Then again there is the notion that comets bring trouble as in

Let it be clear: it is NOT Nibiru, it's Elenin. Nibiru is largely irrelevant. The latter, however, is deadly, and the main cause of the increase in natural disasters, including EQ, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I would have to say that they missed the chapter about how mankind has destroyed the planet and, now Earth (Mother Nature) is going to correct what is wrong, earth is a living breathing being and is sick. Just like like us humans, her defence mechanisims are kicking in and she will cleans herself. IMHO

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by stereologist

Ok, I agree with that statement and think that you have correctly identified the high percentage of the "believer" crowd.

However, I have yet to hear any reports, facts or arguments from "the establishment" which counter the claims of the Niburu/PlanetX "charlatans". I have seen no official aknowledgement that such claims are false.

I am not on any side of this argument, I am in the middle. However, if you can provide your claim of an official "establishment" position on this subject and evidence from the "establishment" refuting the claims and positions of the "charlatans"; that would be very helpful to many people.

Also, arm-chair wannabe scientists and experts like Phage or any other ATS member with a degree in astro physics or astronomy from University of Google, is not official "establishment"

And what if an official from the "establishment" said you were a fool, would that make it so?

Open your eyes to see if you have not seen.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I guess if planet X or whatever came flying towards earth it would have a effect on the gravitational attraction that the moon has over the earth, which in turn would mess up the tides of the oceans. God knows what that would cause or wether the weather would be affected in any way but its all ive got

Bs theory really
edit on 7-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by therovers

Any other body would not change the fact that the Moon has a gravitational field or that the Moon attracts the Earth and other celestial bodies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join