It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do 2012 believers think that storms on Earth would be due to an unknown planet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UsualSuspect
The moon and the tides definitely have an impact on our weather. Where I live whenever there are king tides, full moon,in the wet season there is always a tropical low and high rainfall. You have no facts in your OP just opinions.

Never occurred to you that your wet season is caused by tropical lows bringing high rainfall and that such events occur regardless of the tide or Moon

If tides and Moon affected the weather there woud be global correlation. Here in Britain the spring full Moon usually coincides with ether high pressure, low pressure, a col, westerlies, northerlies, southeasterlies or slack winds bringing either rain, snow, bright sunshine or falls of fish
And that's fact, not opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Although most objects do have some net charge it is so small as to be undetectable in most cases.

You suspect that charges can influence other places. Do you have any evidence of charges affecting weather? Do you have any indications that a charge can create weather conditions? How close do you think a charge has to be to affect other objects?

Gravity is part of charge process.

Gravity is not related to charge. Gravity is a force without charge. It only attracts.

undetectable does not mean nonexistent- - ARE you factoring in the friction CONTACT that is continuous on ALL celestial objects from the existing HIGH CHARGED PARTICLES IN SPACE???????? These space particles are responsible for the charging up and also the electromagnetic field disruptions or additions and if a say cloud of them is encountered it WILL charge up another celestial object positive or negative... HOW? STATIC ELECTRICITY FROM MULTIPLE SURFACE INTERFACING. Now WEATHER on a planet LIKE EA*RTH. This weather is governed by electromagnetism along with heat/cooling of OCEAN WATER WHICH MANAGE atmosphere so if the atmosphere is heated it expands YES? and when its cold it contracts YES (WIND). If there IS another STAR like object in the near of another celestial like EA*RTH why then if this object is carrying a static charge and possible heat sig would it not modify or disrupt the weather of the sphere its near. EX::::: you can do at home take 2 metal spheres metal and cut paper or confetti rub both metal spheres on a static creating surface of your choice place 1 inside the confetti or shredded paper. This sphere WILL pick up the confetti/paper due to it being static charged now rub second sphere or attach some from of electric charge to second sphere (to make its charge stronger then the 1st sphere) WATCH THE SECOND SPHERE TAKE THE CONFETTI AWAY FROM THE FIRST - - associate the confetti as water- clouds or surface crust of a planet and the 1st sphere as a planet carrying its own charge and the second as a more charged STAR maybe its mass is associated with all the many particles its pulled from deep space. AND then... YOU see how I think. ENERGY

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/25/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ALso a group of people like say in a concert-play or WAR ARE generating energy fields. So what happens if a planets energy field is disrupted by too many negative energies/species. Maybe a positive charged celestial comes and calms them down. k im done

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What's up whacko! Just thought I'd drop this off for you here: A danger sign of the lapse from true skepticism into dogmatism is an inability to respect those who disagree. - Dr. Leonard George

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

undetectable does not mean nonexistent- - ARE you factoring in the friction CONTACT that is continuous on ALL celestial objects from the existing HIGH CHARGED PARTICLES IN SPACE????????

I did not suggest nonexistent. I merely pointed out that an undetectable quantity is something that cannot affect something else. The friction induced by charged and uncharged particles in space is negligible.

These space particles are responsible for the charging up and also the electromagnetic field disruptions or additions and if a say cloud of them is encountered it WILL charge up another celestial object positive or negative... HOW? STATIC ELECTRICITY FROM MULTIPLE SURFACE INTERFACING.

Those charges are tiny at best. How do we know? Spacecraft sent to other planets have trajectories based on gravity alone.

Now WEATHER on a planet LIKE EA*RTH. This weather is governed by electromagnetism along with heat/cooling of OCEAN WATER WHICH MANAGE atmosphere so if the atmosphere is heated it expands YES? and when its cold it contracts YES (WIND). If there IS another STAR like object in the near of another celestial like EA*RTH why then if this object is carrying a static charge and possible heat sig would it not modify or disrupt the weather of the sphere its near.

Weather is not affected by charges. It is driven by the heat of the Sun.

EX::::: you can do at home take 2 metal spheres metal and cut paper or confetti rub both metal spheres on a static creating surface of your choice place 1 inside the confetti or shredded paper. This sphere WILL pick up the confetti/paper due to it being static charged now rub second sphere or attach some from of electric charge to second sphere (to make its charge stronger then the 1st sphere) WATCH THE SECOND SPHERE TAKE THE CONFETTI AWAY FROM THE FIRST - - associate the confetti as water- clouds or surface crust of a planet and the 1st sphere as a planet carrying its own charge and the second as a more charged STAR maybe its mass is associated with all the many particles its pulled from deep space. AND then... YOU see how I think.

Show me an example of this happening within the solar system where large amounts of mass are transferred from one object to the other.

This charge claim is rather moot isn't it? If there were charges large enough to move objects then we'd see issues with gravitational computations in the solar system. That is not seen - at all.
edit on 25-7-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

ALso a group of people like say in a concert-play or WAR ARE generating energy fields. So what happens if a planets energy field is disrupted by too many negative energies/species. Maybe a positive charged celestial comes and calms them down.

Not true. The energy field generated by people is in what form? Is it heat? That is removed through 3 mechanisms: conduction, convection, and radiation.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Show me an example of this happening within the solar system where large amounts of mass are transferred from one object to the other.

It is your will to think as you wish I am not the challenger of you will.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

OK, the EU theory shows up again.

Please explain to me how EU works in a system such as our solar system. How can things such as shepherd moons work with a force requiring positive and negative charges? Gravity explains that situation, but not EM.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Not true. The energy field generated by people is in what form?

Magnetic fields from heart and brain - - static field from interacting with various surfaces is physical its observed when you run on a rug the static ability of human energy especially when you can touch another person and then shock them- heat fields from human temperature combined in a location is physical? Combine the static - -heat - and magnetic energies and there ARE more you can see how human activity can PULL some things closer to this realm. Its not doom for its ALL based off of how the species behaves with other species on EA*RTH and with EA*RTH.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

But has there been any true proof of what causes gravity and if not then how can any say gravity causes anything? ELECTRICITY and static and magnetism to me are parts or functions of what is called gravity. I think it bothers some to know to act wrong may cause things to come to the location of wrong doing and it should be appreciated and learned from. For it shows a level of balance at play. A negative vibrating over all planet needs to have a separation occur to free the non negatives and deal with the negatives in that region. JUST BE HAVE LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Oh Stereo, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend I know anything about it, I've just read about it over the years and some of that stuff made sense to me, but I don't have the technical knowledge or education to debate the issue with you.

I just wanted to mention it as part of something that may explain what you were asking.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I do believe you have the ability to understand the basic idea behind EU. The electric universe idea is that the EM, or electromagnetic force shapes the universe rather than gravity.

Gravity is a force that is directed through the objects. Draw a straight line through the Sun and Earth and the force is along that line.

Electric force is also that way. Magnetism is weird because the direction of the force is not. It is perpendicular. A charged particle moving through a magnetic field is pushed sideways if you catch my meaning.

If the Earth is attracted to the Moon in EU, then the Moon and Earth have to have opposite charges. One is plus and the other is minus. If they were were both plus or both minus, then they would repel each other, right?

So if a planet like Saturn has multiple moons, then if Saturn is plus, then the Moons have to be minus. So the Moons are attracted to Saturn, but repel each other, right? But the shepherding moons of Saturn do not repel each other. How is that possible?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Magnetic fields from heart and brain - - static field from interacting with various surfaces is physical its observed when you run on a rug the static ability of human energy especially when you can touch another person and then shock them- heat fields from human temperature combined in a location is physical? Combine the static - -heat - and magnetic energies and there ARE more you can see how human activity can PULL some things closer to this realm. Its not doom for its ALL based off of how the species behaves with other species on EA*RTH and with EA*RTH.

People can store static electricity just like a balloon or comb or many other things. Stoves, people, cars also give off heat. People do not produce magnetic fields.

All you listed are that people use the 4 known forces. You missed gravity.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

But has there been any true proof of what causes gravity and if not then how can any say gravity causes anything? ELECTRICITY and static and magnetism to me are parts or functions of what is called gravity. I think it bothers some to know to act wrong may cause things to come to the location of wrong doing and it should be appreciated and learned from. For it shows a level of balance at play. A negative vibrating over all planet needs to have a separation occur to free the non negatives and deal with the negatives in that region. JUST BE HAVE LOL

I don't need to know what causes gravity to predict interactions due to gravity.

Electricity is not related in any known way to gravity. Magnetism is not related to gravity either.

To be honest I did not understand the rest of the post.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Depends on how you define proof. To be honest there is no such thing as true proof on any topic, since all studies whether it is science or math rely on certain axioms as a basis for deriving theories. Do you know for absolute certain we are on a giant rotating sphere of matter called Earth in a solar system because you discovered it for yourself? Or because it is a commonly accepted fact? Well honestly I doubt you even own fisher price telescope.

Science is all about performing experiments, and repeating experiments to find patterns. There is a pretty sound argument for gravity and its expected behavior. There is never real proof, only extremely probable theories based on logic/reasoning. You haven't cited any source for your claims except for a poor 3d rendering of comets hitting a planet. So you have nothing to prove electricity and magnetism are part of gravity or a symptom of its effects.

Also out of curiosity, what is a 'negative vibrating'... I think you are missing a noun.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

reply to post by FX44rice

You suggest that planets affect the Sun, which in turn affects the Earth. I have not run into that before. Could you provide an example of where a planet affects the Sun?

I didn't suggest anything. I explained how some "believers" as your silly named thread asked "think storms are due to an unknown planet"

Btw I'm not a "believer" in anything to do with unkown planets, nor am I a disbeliever.

Also why do you care so much about this topic, and start threads on it? I think you should figure out your own question asked yourself to your best ability, then report back to us all on your findings.

Why ask if you have all the answers? Your a closet "believer" go ahead come on out.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Take a physics 101 course. Thanl you.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I didn't suggest anything. I explained how some "believers" as your silly named thread asked "think storms are due to an unknown planet"

Btw I'm not a "believer" in anything to do with unkown planets, nor am I a disbeliever.

Also why do you care so much about this topic, and start threads on it? I think you should figure out your own question asked yourself to your best ability, then report back to us all on your findings.

Why ask if you have all the answers? Your a closet "believer" go ahead come on out.

The notion that planets affect the Sun and the Sun reacts is a believer idea isn't it? The claims that the Sun fires CMEs at approaching comets have appeared in many threads.

As far as me reporting the answers, well, I have none on the topic of this thread. The thread is asking why people believe this idea. Is there a basis for this claim or is it simply repeating some nonsense someone else wrote? I believe it is the latter.

My belief is that there are people that are going to latch onto anti-establishment ideas with a drowning swimmer's death grip. It is in their nature to do this. As long as the source is something that they can label as non-mainstream they are willing to believe it. After that it is simply a matter of accepting anything that supports the non-mainstream idea.

There are people that prey on this portion of the population. They toss out wacko ideas and see which ones attract attention. In the case of a destroyer planet the charlatans have identified not nibbles, but whole hearty swallowing of hook, line, and sinker. Now anything that is claimed to support that is accepted without turning on the baloney detector. That includes storms.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ok, I agree with that statement and think that you have correctly identified the high percentage of the "believer" crowd.

However, I have yet to hear any reports, facts or arguments from "the establishment" which counter the claims of the Niburu/PlanetX "charlatans". I have seen no official aknowledgement that such claims are false.

I am not on any side of this argument, I am in the middle. However, if you can provide your claim of an official "establishment" position on this subject and evidence from the "establishment" refuting the claims and positions of the "charlatans"; that would be very helpful to many people.

Also, arm-chair wannabe scientists and experts like Phage or any other ATS member with a degree in astro physics or astronomy from University of Google, is not official "establishment"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

However, I have yet to hear any reports, facts or arguments from "the establishment" which counter the claims of the Niburu/PlanetX "charlatans". I have seen no official aknowledgement that such claims are false.

It all depends on what arguments you want to have debunked. NASA has put out videos that Nibiru does not exist. NASA has put out statements that the claims of 2012 are false.

In this thread I am interested in knowing why people think unknown planets affects weather.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join