It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World leaders promoting tolerance; but what do you really know about Islam?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Do you HONESTLY believe that the Vatican is or was ever run by Christians?

Well of course...

Vatican City State was established in 1929 by the Lateran Treaty, signed by Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Gasparri, on behalf of Pope Pius XI and by Prime Minister and Head of Government Benito Mussolini on behalf of King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy.[17] Vatican City State is distinct from the Holy See,[18] which dates back to early Christianity and is the main episcopal see of 1.2 billion Latin and Eastern Catholic adherents around the globe.

source

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer

Well said, TRGreer. And most Muslims do not call for holding every Christian responsible for the actions of Christians throughout history. You know what kind of Muslims do? Extremists! They spew the vile rhetoric of blaming everyone for the actions of some. So in pointing that out it would seem that people who blame all Muslims for the actions of extremists are themselves acting like extremists. This would make them hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
And if "The PROOF that Islam and ALL other false religions are complete LIES will always be kept a secret" how do you know it? How did you get hold of that information? Sorry but your statement is an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

How do we KNOW JFK was assassinated?

How do we KNOW 911 was not what it appears to be?

If you wait for proof of the TRUTH, you will spend your entire LIFE in darkness.

You see strawmen & ad hominem's...

I see denial...

Religion LIES, HATES, & KILLS...

THIS is how we KNOW that God is not the author of Religion

Seek the TRUTH

You will NOT find it in Religion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by TRGreer

Well said, TRGreer. And most Muslims do not call for holding every Christian responsible for the actions of Christians throughout history. You know what kind of Muslims do? Extremists! They spew the vile rhetoric of blaming everyone for the actions of some. So in pointing that out it would seem that people who blame all Muslims for the actions of extremists are themselves acting like extremists. This would make them hypocrites.

I appreciate the thanks but to be honest I am not saying anything new here. When humanity starts to hold all of a group accountable for the actions of a minority of that group that is the day justice dies. When we all realize that love is not defined by a religion, creed, or philosophy. We will all become brothers and sisters in love. If its Christianity that brings you to that point so be it. If its Islam? so be it. It really doesn't matter because love is its own entity. There are many paths to love but the destination will always remain the same. Peace, love, and harmony to you my friend.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Actually we know these things based on how we observe the evidence that is out there. It also requires a bit of faith/belief. I believe that 9/11 was either an inside job or there is more to it than they tell us based on the evidence and how it contradicts the official story. But it's also because I BELIEVE there is more to it.

I am not waiting for proof. But when someone makes a claim, especially an outlandish one where the evidence suggests otherwise, then I want to know how the person arrived at that conclusion. You say it's something that is being kept a secret. Well then how do you know? You have attempted to deflect and ignore that question.

And again I've already pointed out that religion is manipulated and corrupted. Religion is an invention. It is a corruption of the teachings of the Prophets. Again look at Salafism and the Saudi Royal family. Islam, though, is not a religion. It is a "deen," which in Arabic means way of life or culture. It's not a religion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Neither will you find it through hatred.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You can see in this thread ample evidence of what has made Western society so successful: our endless capacity for hypocrisy.

We can enslave a man, force him to serve at our table, and then expect him to thank us for giving him a job.

We can claim that other religions must answer for every word in their book, exactly as originally written, then provide elaborate theological explanations of why our own scripture "isn't interpreted that way anymore".

We can claim a man's words show his intent to harm us, then harm him with real actions, yet continue to claim that he is the violent one.

We can invade and occupy a country, destroy its security forces, intentionally aggravate sectarian tensions...and then point to every incident of violence that occurs in that country as proof that *they* are violent.

We can claim someone else wants to take over the world, while we are in the midst of actually taking it over ourselves.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I know you are a mod...You are wrong!
The muslims DO NOT worship the same G-d,
they think they do but they don't! Muslims worship
a pagan god.Now,I will count down to getting a
warning 5,4,3,2,...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

Do you HONESTLY believe that the Vatican is or was ever run by Christians?

Well of course...

Originally posted by DeadSnow
...the Vatican has always been guilty of keeping the truth hidden.

The Vatican has always hidden the truth, you are absolutely correct on this and we both agree.

What REALLY puzzles me is that so many see this but they can't seem to figure out the fact that ALL religions are hiding the truth. WHY should Islam be ANY different? This is NOT rocket science.

The mother of all cults tortured and slaughtered more than 50 million innocent CHRISTIANS for the crime of heresy during the Inquisition.

This is NOT in the Christian's job description which tells us these were NOT Christians regardless of what wikipedia or ANYONE else says.

The truth will ALWAYS elude you until you learn to recognize WHO is lying and who isn't. Part of the NWO agenda is to keep the truth as far away from you and me as is possible.

They have been VERY successful at this to the point where our entire history is one big LIE.

Both Romanism and Islam are identical religions.

Both religions have:

1. A center city; Rome and Mecca;

2. A primary language for its religious texts and worship: Latin and Arabic;

3. Dictatorial religious leaders: Pope and Caliph (presently absent since 1922);

4. Holy Wars: Crusades and Jihads;

5. Common enemies: primarily all racial and religious Jews and especially non-Papal, Bible-reading Christians;

6. Religious “Holy Men:” Priests and Imams;

7. The goal of “converting the world” by argument or by the sword;

8. The basic belief of “works salvation” as defined by the whims of religious leaders;

9. A fanatical predisposition for the possession of the Old City of Jerusalem and Temple Mount when it belongs of Biblical right to the Hebrew/Jewish/Israelites;

10. A fanatical hatred for the true Lord Jesus Christ/Risen Son of God as revealed in the Greek and Hebrew Scriptures as well as other Bibles translated from those texts into the language of the common man.

Conclusion: The “works salvation” cult of the Roman Papacy secretly created and rules the “works salvation” cult of Sunni Islam through both the Masonic leaders of Sunni Islam as well as the people enslaved to the doctrines of Islam. Sunni/Wahhabi Islam (forget anti-papal Shia Islam as it is presently being destroyed) is a lean, mean killing machine in the full employ of the White Pope of Rome directed by the Black Pope—the Jesuit Superior General.

Romanism and Islam are identical

How the Vatican created Islam
The Catholic church and Islam are frauds
All false religions are illuminati created

edit on 26-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Yeshua/Jesus DID ressurrect from the dead! He was G-d in flesh
and paid our sin debt!
The catholic church corrupted christianity and changed the sabbath
to sunday.I don't celebrate christmas and easter either.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Dear buster2010,

Thank you for that valuable post and reminder. I must have been tired not to think of going to Wiki for a look.

The article has a section where people who disagree with MEMRI express their views. There is also a very impressive section for supporters of MEMRI to lavish praise on it. Especially impressive was the praise given it by The New York Times.

It looks like we don't have enough to condemn MEMRI yet. I'll have to do some more looking.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

We disagree, it's all the same god, so Is the Pagan gods, they are the result of Sun Worship.

Prove to me that they aren't the same Gods and then we can talk.Since they are ALL so similar in various different scriptures and holy books of various different cultures over various different times, you probably won't be able to do so.

At least count there are about 2600 Jesus type figures in various different religions will amost identical creation myths and stories.

~Tenth
edit on 7/26/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Did ATS become a haven for Anti-Islamic propaganda ?
This is getting really old dude.

No more so than it has anti-Christian or anti-Jewish propaganda. I would submit that it's time for an honest discussion about Islam, what it is and isn't, and not be afraid to speak out against, or for, it, since people have no problem in ATS slamming Christians and Jews, while singing "Kumbaya" about Islam, who is currently responsible for quite a bit of murder and mayhem in the world right now.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I know you are a mod...You are wrong!
The muslims DO NOT worship the same G-d,
they think they do but they don't! Muslims worship
a pagan god.Now,I will count down to getting a
warning 5,4,3,2,...

Actually they do. You claiming any otherwise shows both an ignorance to the Quran and etymology. I'll quickly run you down on both, although I'm sure you will stick to "Nuh uh" being your opinion on the matter.

The Qur'an mentions that Allah is the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (and every other Biblical prophet).

In Aramaic, the language of Jesus, the word for God is "Elah" or "Elaha." In Hebrew, the language of the prophets, the word for God is "El" or "Eloh." Sound familiar? Maybe like "Allah"?

The Arabic word "Allah" comes from "al-Ilah" meaning The God. THE God. The only God. The One God.

Class dismissed.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
since people have no problem in ATS slamming Christians and Jews, while singing "Kumbaya" about Islam, who is currently responsible for quite a bit of murder and mayhem in the world right now.

/TOA

No offense intended, bro, because your comment is respectful in my opinion, but what posts are you reading? Almost every post that has anything to do with Islam has TONS of people weighing in and slamming Islam. I really don't think that Islam gets treated more fair than Christianity or Judaism on these forums.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Whether Christians and Muslims worship the same god or not is debatable. But it is a fact that for centuries religion has been used by the elite to justify their wars and evil doings.
Using the name of god is a very easy and effective tool to controls people : People being gullible soon begin to fear the unknown - the supernatural. This makes it easy to tell them what to do.

This is effectively what the church did during the crusades and the same goes with Islam. The church is now more noble (than it used to be ) and Islam continues to do what it used to.

While one has grown up while the other is still a child.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I never saw so much rubbish in any thread before.
So many disinformations are here. I cannot even think about that someone normal could wrote this?
Manipulation is the name of the game!
Don't take it!

Right now on the scene is extermination of all muslims on the planet. That was the part of the plan depopulation agenda. Syria right now, after that Iran, after that Pakistan, after that Bahrein, Yemen, Sudan e.t.c.

Think again who can be behind depopulation agenda?

It started 1997 with this:
www.youtube.com...

All infos after this case Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Why Cern is trying to create Black Hole? Well someone wants the create the same to come here.

edit on 26-7-2012 by Galactic because: typo

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Wrong...Any church founded after an angelic visitation is
a false church.Examples...islam and LDS.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Islam isn't a church. #Fail. I can roll my eyes at your stupidity also. See:

Funny how you discount angelic visions considering that Mary, mother of Jesus, peace and blessings be upon her, was visited by an angel.
edit on 26-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dec23
Whether Christians and Muslims worship the same god or not is debatable. But it is a fact that for centuries religion has been used by the elite to justify their wars and evil doings.
Using the name of god is a very easy and effective tool to controls people : People being gullible soon begin to fear the unknown - the supernatural. This makes it easy to tell them what to do.

This is effectively what the church did during the crusades and the same goes with Islam. The church is now more noble (than it used to be ) and Islam continues to do what it used to.

While one has grown up while the other is still a child.

Where does this ridiculous belief that Christianity has grown up or evolved past Islam or any other religious belief for that matter come from? If you call evolution picketing the funerals of service people with signs proclaiming God hates a certain group because they are gay or going to another religious groups gathering and picketing with signs telling the other group that they are going to burn in hell or that one of their prophets was a pedophile or fire bombing abortion clinics or assassinating doctors that preform abortions or even attempting to justify any of these actions well then things are truly worse off than I had ever imagined. Now we wait for the post that declares that these persons are not true Christians and how dare you associate true believers with these extremist. I say to you then why would you do the same to the good Islamic people? Your hypocrisy is showing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join