World leaders promoting tolerance; but what do you really know about Islam?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

The majority of your post is false...... I can't even believe it...
well then you must be a Muslim if you don't believe the truth but prefer taqiyya instead. If you want proof then just google taqiyya and kitman for yourself because if I do it then some Muslim will just come along and practice taqiyya and say that the quaran or hadiths don't actually say what the quaran and hadiths actually say. Or better yet, I even had a Muslim say that Muslims don't actually follow the quaran and hadiths...Muslims just believe whatever advances Islam apparently regardless of how insane it may be. If it happens to be taqiyya that advances Islam then Muslims are all for it. The really pathetic thing is that Muslims believe in taqiyya even when they know it is taqiyya but they are willing to kill anyone that points out that taqiyya and any religion that permits it is wrong and isn't really any kind of religion at all. I mean who would actually believe that murder and lying is a righteous way to live? as absurd as it sounds, Muslims believe it but that's because Islam is based on lying. How can we expect a person that believes and decides that murder and lying are righteous to actually be able to comprehend that jihad, taqiyya and kitman are bad?

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by TTAA2012

In my business, I have been blessed to become friends with a beautiful young Muslim woman living in Australia and we've been working together to put an end to the practice of female genital mutilation, so I am fully aware that there are some practices that are more culturally based as opposed to being dictated by the Koran. She has used the phrase "religion of peace" several times, which I find highly ironic because of her lifestyle. She is in fact living in Australia because she wanted to go to school, go out clubbing, and not have to marry her cousin. If she were to go back home, she would undoubtedly be killed for the way she has behaved.

I think the whole "religion of peace" mantra is talking about the peace afforded by the grave if you ask me. You see one muslim talking about the religion of peace and you look down the street and another one is shooting someone full of holes and yelling "Allah Ahkbar" and indeed the man being shotup, a few minutes later is peaceful...in death. People that get blown to bits find that peace alot quicker and more painful.
exactly, the only peace that a religion based on jihad and taqiyya experiences is death...at least from the way it looks from this side of death anyways. We have no reason to believe that the other side of death is peaceful for jihadists and taqiyya practitioners. I mean I certainly hope that God doesn't allow murderers and liars into heaven or else the rest of us are just wasting our time trying to be a decent human beings. I mean what's the point of worshiping Allah if he doesn't make you a better person but instead encourages you to lie about everything and kill anyone who doesn't believe Islam's lies?
edit on 25-7-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'd rather die a christian pig or a jewish monkey than be a muslim.

Well, I'll pray for you so your wish becomes true.
Oh yeah, just so I know, if you had a first choice, would it be a monkey or a pig ?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

The majority of your post is false...... I can't even believe it...
well then you must be a Muslim if you don't believe the truth but prefer taqiyya instead. If you want proof then just google taqiyya and kitman for yourself because if I do it then some Muslim will just come along and practice taqiyya and say that the quaran or hadiths don't actually say what the quaran and hadiths actually say. Or better yet, I even had a Muslim say that Muslims don't actually follow the quaran and hadiths...Muslims just believe whatever advances Islam apparently regardless of how insane it may be. If it happens to be taqiyya that advances Islam then Muslims are all for it. The really pathetic thing is that Muslims believe in taqiyya even when they know it is taqiyya but they are willing to kill anyone that points out that taqiyya and any religion that permits it is wrong and isn't really any kind of religion at all. I mean who would actually believe that murder and lying is a righteous way to live? as absurd as it sounds, Muslims believe it but that's because Islam is based on lying. How can we expect a person that believes and decides that murder and lying are righteous to actually be able to comprehend that jihad, taqiyya and kitman are bad?

Once again, I asked YOU for proof, since YOU made the claim. And you can't prove anything. If the Qur'an says that, please quote the verse. But you can't, because it doesn't......... lol
edit on 26-7-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Good show Op exposing those brown people muslims for their evil ways.
I am sure glad that I am surrounded by all of those "peace loving" christians!
*Note: christian translation of peace is all of the other religions wiped from the face of the earth.
You poor religious zealots, who would kill anyone for their choice of who they are praying to.
Tools one and all.
Divide and conquer, we're so easy to manipulate...

Every group, even atheists, wants to eliminate opposing factions from the face of the earth... now with the internet connecting people from all different lifestyles and cultures, that might change, or it might just get really messy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Excellent OP, FlyInTheOintment. Thank you for taking the time to post it.

The best way to fight the evil that is Islam is thru spreading the knowledge of what the Quran says and who Muhammad was, since he is considered a role model by Muslims.

This must be done before they take over, because once the Muslims take over, they will make it ILLEGAL to criticize either the Quran or Muhammad.

This is true in every Islamic country. In the radical Islamic states criticizing Muhammad or the Quran can be punished with death, it's a capital crime. In the more "moderate" Islamic states, they will merely fine you, cane you, or throw you into prison.

I do NOT belong to any organized religion. So I'm not pushing any religion. But I care about civilization.

It is my sincere desire to see the 1.5 Billion Muslims (what a human tragedy that is) on this planet wake up to what a fraud Muhammad was and throw off the yoke of Islam.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
And here is the "Holy Bible" of Jews and Christians:

Deuteronomy 13
King James Version

1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,

2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;

3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

4 Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the Lord your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;

7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;

8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die;
because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

www.biblegateway.com...

And when was the last time the Jews or Christians carried out such punishments?

Judaism & Christianity EVOLVED and left those things behind. Islam has not.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Are these Muslims as well?...If animals do it what makes you think getting rid of religion will create peace?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ever read the old testament of the christian bible? "God" commands his people to forcibly kidnap women for the propose of rape and enslavement. God orders his people to murder children and to exterminate all men in rival tribes. When will humanity grow up! Stop blaming the philosophy or religion and start blaming the practitioners. I don't need world leaders to tell me to be tolerant. I don't need world leaders to tell me anything. I take people as the come. Individuals! Its time for evolution.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ever read the old testament of the christian bible? "God" commands his people to forcibly kidnap women for the propose of rape and enslavement. God orders his people to murder children and to exterminate all men in rival tribes. When will humanity grow up! Stop blaming the philosophy or religion and start blaming the practitioners. I don't need world leaders to tell me to be tolerant. I don't need world leaders to tell me anything. I take people as the come. Individuals! Its time for evolution.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Laughable thread

A starter

Stay Tuned for the best part to come...................

edit on 26-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Well known by whom? People with a built in bias against MEMRI? I thought that site had a pretty good reputation. Is it possible you're overstating you're objection to them? What evidence have you that would persuade an objective person?

Middle East Media Research Institute

Accusations of bias
Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for The Guardian newspaper wrote in a public email debate with Carmon, that his problem with MEMRI was that it "poses as a research institute when it's basically a propaganda operation." Earlier, Whitaker had charged that MEMRI's role was to "further the political agenda of Israel." and that MEMRI's website does not mention Carmon's employment for Israeli intelligence, or Meyrav Wurmser's political stance, which he described as an "extreme brand of Zionism." Carmon responded to this by stating that his employment history is not a secret and was not political, as he served under opposing administrations of the Israeli government and that perhaps the issue was that he was Israeli: "If your complaint is that I am Israeli, then please say so." Carmon also questioned Whitaker's own biases, wondering if Whitaker's is biased in favor of Arabs -as his website on the middle east is named "Al-Bab" ("The Gateway" in Arabic)- stating: "I wonder how you would judge an editor whose website was called "Ha-Sha-ar" ("The Gateway" in Hebrew)? MEMRI is one of several organizations that monitor and translate Arab news media. While the organization's translations are regularly quoted by major international newspapers, its work has generated strong criticism. Critics have accused MEMRI of often producing inaccurate translations with undue emphasis and selectivity and disseminating the most extreme views from Arabic and Persian media while ignoring moderate views that are often found in the same media outlets.

Selectivity
Several critics have accused MEMRI of selectivity. They state that MEMRI consistently picks for translation and dissemination the most extreme views, which portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light, while ignoring moderate views that are often found in the same media outlets. Juan Cole, Professor of Modern Middle East History at the University of Michigan, argues MEMRI has a tendency to "cleverly cherry-pick the vast Arabic press, which serves 300 million people, for the most extreme and objectionable articles and editorials...On more than one occasion I have seen, say, a bigoted Arabic article translated by MEMRI and when I went to the source on the web, found that it was on the same op-ed page with other, moderate articles arguing for tolerance. These latter were not translated." Former head of the CIA's counterintelligence unit, Vincent Cannistraro, said that MEMRI "are selective and act as propagandists for their political point of view, which is the extreme-right of Likud. They simply don't present the whole picture." Laila Lalami, writing in The Nation, states that MEMRI "consistently picks the most violent, hateful rubbish it can find, translates it and distributes it in e-mail newsletters to media and members of Congress in Washington". As a result, critics such as Ken Livingstone state, MEMRI's analyses are "distortion". A report by Center for American Progress, titled "Fear, Inc. The Roots of the Islamophobia Network in America" lists MEMRI as promoting Islamophobic propaganda in the USA through supplying selective translations that are relied upon by several organisations "to make the case that Islam is inherently violent and promotes extremism." MEMRI argues that they are quoting the government-controlled press and not obscure or extremist publications, a fact their critics acknowledge, according to Marc Perelman."When we quote Al-Ahram in Egypt, it is as if we were quoting The New York Times. We know there are people questioning our work, probably those who have difficulties seeing the truth. But no one can show anything wrong about our translations."

The accuracy of MEMRI's translations are often disputed, as in the case of MEMRI's translation of a 2004 Osama bin Laden video, which MEMRI defended. Norman Finkelstein, in an interview with the newspaper In Focus compared MEMRI to the "propaganda techniques" of the Nazis

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
I know that taqiyya and kitman, as lying is called in Islam, is permitted in Islam. I understand that Islam permits Muslims to lie about anything and everything in order to advance Islam.

Well you are 100% wrong. I don't even have to waste my time reading the rest of your comment because you have already illustrated you don't know what you are talking about in the first two sentences. We've exposed the Western lies about taqiyya ad nauseum on this thread. I'm just not going to do it again. Maybe one day you'll get your information from the Quran and from actual Muslims instead of from anti-Islam preachers and propaganda websites.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

The best way to fight the evil that is Islam is thru spreading the knowledge of what the Quran says and who Muhammad was, since he is considered a role model by Muslims.

And what does the Quran say? Let's see if you really know or if you just recycle the same false talking points like everyone else does. If you really knew what the Qur'an says you wouldn't hate it. You wouldn't reject it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

And when was the last time the Jews or Christians carried out such punishments?

Judaism & Christianity EVOLVED and left those things behind. Islam has not.

No, they just turned their back on what their books say. The Bible is infinitely more violent than the Quran is (especially considering the Quran is always taken out of context by people trying to prove it's a manual for terrorism). If Christians and Jews actually lived by their holy book they'd be the biggest oppressive terrorist organization on the face of the planet (sort of like they were back during the Dark Ages, the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the Witch Hunts, the Conquests of the Western World, the enslavement of African people, etc.)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
If Christians and Jews actually lived by their holy book they'd be the biggest oppressive terrorist organization on the face of the planet (sort of like they were back during the Dark Ages, the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the Witch Hunts, the Conquests of the Western World, the enslavement of African people, etc.)

Do you HONESTLY believe that the Vatican is or was ever run by Christians?

If so you are MASSIVELY deceived and probably do not even know what a Christian actually is.

Frightening thought but until you realize WHO is behind WHAT nothing will make ANY sense to you.

Those behind the Inquisitions are the same people behind Islam.

Sure the evidence for this has been covered up but when have these people NOT covered their tracks?

Just HOW bad do things need to actually get before someone realizes that religion is a LIE?

If you wait for proof to show up forget it, not gonna happen. NEVER.

The PROOF that Islam and ALL other false religions are complete LIES will always be kept a secret.

That is the ONLY way they can be used as mind control to serve the agenda of those who are behind them.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
If Christians and Jews actually lived by their holy book they'd be the biggest oppressive terrorist organization on the face of the planet (sort of like they were back during the Dark Ages, the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the Witch Hunts, the Conquests of the Western World, the enslavement of African people, etc.)

If so you are MASSIVELY deceived and probably do not even know what a Christian actually is.

Frightening thought but until you realize WHO is behind WHAT nothing will make ANY sense to you.

Sure the evidence for this has been covered up but when have these people NOT covered their tracks?

Just HOW bad do things need to actually get before someone realizes that religion is a LIE?

If you wait for proof to show up forget it, not gonna happen. NEVER.

The PROOF that Islam and ALL other false religions are complete LIES will always be kept a secret.

That is the ONLY way they can be used as mind control to serve the agenda of those who are behind them.

You seem like you walk the fence here..... Demonize religion, and defend Christianity. Not to mention that Proverb you quoted but never addressed...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I said no such thing. So this is a strawman.

That's an ad hominem.

Yeah I don't believe that at all and no evidence suggests that. Now, that being said I do believe that religion is used and manipulated by TPTB. I agree with you on that point. But that doesn't mean that all religion was manufactured by them. No they took faith and corrupted it. I've pointed out numerous times how Islam is manipulated and corrupted by the Middle East arm of the Illuminati (The Saudi Royal family). They use extremist Salafism to keep people poor and distracted and pacified while they continue to run things and making money hand over fist.

And if "The PROOF that Islam and ALL other false religions are complete LIES will always be kept a secret" how do you know it? How did you get hold of that information? Sorry but your statement is an appeal to ignorance fallacy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I love how so many on ats attack the op without actually placing an argument to proove the op wrong. I guess its easier to point and mock rather than argue against what seems to me to be a well thought out post. Also the bible has teachings similar but how much of an issue does the world have with christian terrorists stoning, beheading and just causing terror in the name of jesus. Bottom line is many Muslims are where many Christians were 500 years ago! However, thats not to say ruthless foreign policy does not add
to the fire because it does, but that does not take away the general mindset of many Muslims throughout the world that their religion is the one true religion of the world and the belief that its destiny is to dominate over all.
edit on 26-7-2012 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Excellent OP, FlyInTheOintment. Thank you for taking the time to post it.

This must be done before they take over, because once the Muslims take over, they will make it ILLEGAL to criticize either the Quran or Muhammad.

This is true in every Islamic country. In the radical Islamic states criticizing Muhammad or the Quran can be punished with death, it's a capital crime. In the more "moderate" Islamic states, they will merely fine you, cane you, or throw you into prison.

I do NOT belong to any organized religion. So I'm not pushing any religion. But I care about civilization.

It is my sincere desire to see the 1.5 Billion Muslims (what a human tragedy that is) on this planet wake up to what a fraud Muhammad was and throw off the yoke of Islam.

And what of the billions of Christians that approve of fire bombing abortion clinics? What of those Christians who justify the assassination of doctors? What of those Christians who practice absolute intolerance towards anyone who does not share their beliefs? Blanket attacks like this only serve to further divide and cultivate mistrust within the human community. I refuse to hold every single Muslim responsible for the action of a small minority. Just like I refuse to hold all Christians responsible for decades of oppression and murder. The politics of hate only concerns itself with the masses and never considers the individual.
edit on 26-7-2012 by TRGreer because: Typo
edit on 26-7-2012 by TRGreer because: More typo's ... Cruses!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretFace
I love how so many on ats attack the op without actually placing an argument to proove the op wrong. I guess its easiet to point and mock rather than argue against what seems to me to be a well thought out post..

Well that's not true. If you see mine and others responses, especially our initial ones, you'd see that we have argued against and proved it wrong, numerous times over.

A "well thought out post" does not mean that the post is correct or accurate in the least bit.

Here is my very first post on this thread. I'd suggest starting there. Or even starting at the beginning and reading EVERY repsonse, because I highly doubt you did. And if you didn't read every single post then it makes your comment a moot point about people not placing an argument to prove it wrong.

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join