It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World leaders promoting tolerance; but what do you really know about Islam?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
As for those stupid Jihad Watch stats, I've come to realize those numbers are completely fictional.

Fictional = "The Religion of Peace"

Islam is nothing more than another mind control cult in disguise.

The TRUE agenda of all false religion is to blind and misguide you away from the truth.

Religion will NEVER tell you the TRUTH...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

please provide me some articles...

How the Vatican created Islam
The Catholic church and Islam are frauds
Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
Deception Through Religion
All false religions are illuminati created

Your welcome...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
Hey dude, you forgot this pic

I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you ~ Proverbs 1:26

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Fact number 1 - The Muslims dominated the Iberian Peninsula for almost 800 years and never forced Christians or Jews to convert to Islam. During the 8 centuries of Muslim rule in the Iberian Peninsula, Christians could still go to their churches, and Jews could still go to their synagoges.

Fact number 2 - Once the Christians regained the political control of the Iberian Peninsula in the 15th century, one of the first things that they did was to FORCE all Muslims (and Jews) to convert to Christianity or to leave the Peninsula (the expulsion of the "moriscos").

Now tell me who are the "intolerants"...

edit on 25-7-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by samsamm9
Hey dude, you forgot this pic

I in turn will laugh at your disaster; I will mock when calamity overtakes you ~ Proverbs 1:26

How is it you talk down on religion non-stop, and then quote a proverb....?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
As for those stupid Jihad Watch stats, I've come to realize those numbers are completely fictional.

Fictional = "The Religion of Peace"

Islam is nothing more than another mind control cult in disguise.

The TRUE agenda of all false religion is to blind and misguide you away from the truth.

Religion will NEVER tell you the TRUTH...

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

please provide me some articles...

How the Vatican created Islam
The Catholic church and Islam are frauds
Satan is behind ALL false religion
Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda

Deception Through Religion
All false religions are illuminati created

Your welcome...

Once again, I asked you for links to these "100+ jihad attacks in june" and you sent me links to something that I really don't care too much about. As I told you in another thread, one who uses his brain, as you should, can easily sift through religions and pull out the manufactured bull crap.

So other than the links I requested, I'm not really interested in dialogue with you.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This thread is unfortunately highly biased and nonsensical. OP, our world is a terrible place today only because of narrow minded people like yourself.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is the thing that I find troubling with Islam. We keep hearing about people calling for suicide bombers to kill in the name of God. Most of the killing is Muslim on Muslim violence.

Here is a link to a NY times article. Al Qaeda Taking Deadly New Role in Syria’s Conflict

A quote from the second paragraph. "“We are now forming suicide cells to make jihad in the name of God,”

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
This is the thing that I find troubling with Islam. We keep hearing about people calling for suicide bombers to kill in the name of God. Most of the killing is Muslim on Muslim violence.

Here is a link to a NY times article. Al Qaeda Taking Deadly New Role in Syria’s Conflict

A quote from the second paragraph. "“We are now forming suicide cells to make jihad in the name of God,”

If only suicide wasn't forbidden in Islam, this would all tie in.... buuuutttttttttttttttttt

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Ah, but it's not suicide if you take some infidels with you. Then you're considered a martyr and raised to the highest level of whatever.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Now Islam dictates the things you mentioned that a Muslim in the flesh could carry out in the name of God. In other words, they don't let God be the judge, they do it for you.

Christianity follows the words of God from the Bible. It also says that after you die you will be judged and a never ending recurring 'death' will apply if you.....

Have not accepted Christ - in which case you are guilty even if you aren't a homosexual, a liar, a cheat, an adulterer, etc etc etc. You could live a perfect life but without Christ it's all over for you.

Basically, in the true application of the Bible, you are worthy of eternal death unless you entirely submit to the life of Christ.

But all this happens AFTER you die because God gives you a life of freewill and the result is yours for the choosing... believe it or not... believe there is a God or not etc etc etc... it's YOUR life...go live it.

I can imagine those who one day will begin to say 'they never knew' only to be stopped mid-sentence to be corrected. Then they will say they weren't chosen, to which the reply will be 'correct -because God is out of time and sees the end anyway and if you were chosen you would have chosen him too so stop arguing and accept your fate. Some will say all this is unfair, yet do nothing about their life, so suck it up is all I can say.

Some will say there is no God and when I die nothing happens. If that were true I miss out on nothing, my life is great. But if they are wrong... it's not my problem and it's not Gods, it's theirs.

In the end, your life and your future is in the individuals hands and while the Bible says to tell people about what Christ offers and find those chosen, it also says to ignore those who won't listen because they are not your responsibility. I am not responsible for another persons choices.

But in Islam, if your not a Muslim - you are the enemy worthy of death and in non western countries you could die for not converting to Islam. That's the same Islamic principle of law that is entering your country right now and will be 20-30% of your population by 2050... regardless of what the liberal westernized Muslim 'thinks' his religion is.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This thread is a joke.

It's the same ol'song again and again. lol
Seriously, don't any of you haters have anything new to say ?

Every week it's the same routine:
The haters hate on Islam with the same so called "facts" all the time, same pics posted... bla bla bla

At least be original.

Pathetic haters.
Here's your badge

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Warning: Video is extremly graphic in nature, viewer discretion is advised.

This is what is going to happen to the Western world, this is a prophetic vision of our future.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Warning: Video is extremly graphic in nature, viewer discretion is advised.

This is what is going to happen to the Western world, this is a prophetic vision of our future.

Your mind is full of filth and violence.
Even got a smiley shooting !

You're just trying to spread fear and the truth is you're exactly the type of person people should fear.
Counter productive ??

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

Killing yourself is forbidden (haraam) in Islam. Islam teaches that whoever kills themselves will repeat the same action over and over again in Hell. So if you kill yourself by hanging yourself, you will hang yourself over and over again in Hell. If you blow yourself up, you will blow yourself up over and over again in Hell.

What SOME Muslims do does not necessarily equal what Islam teaches.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

Ah, but it's not suicide if you take some infidels with you. Then you're considered a martyr and raised to the highest level of whatever.

Please direct me to where you find this in the Quran or hadiths. Where does the Quran or hadith say that "Suicide is wrong. But if you take some infidels with you then it is a blessing and you are a martyr."

I want to see that Qur'anic verse or hadith. Please?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Originally posted by ShadeWolf

Please direct me to where you find this in the Quran or hadiths. Where does the Quran or hadith say that "Suicide is wrong. But if you take some infidels with you then it is a blessing and you are a martyr."

I want to see that Qur'anic verse or hadith. Please?

I'm sorry. I tried to read some of the posts you are replying to. It is hard to read. There is so much blind, ignorant hatred here. It is sad that you have to even take the time to defend your faith.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Do you even know why the Crusades accured? You, like many, many people, bring up the crusades everytime you talk about Christian "bloodshed" or violence. If you knew your history or even bothered to do a little research you would realize that Jerusalem was basically under seige by muslims. Christians were being persecuted and their holy sites were being destroyed. The Crusaders were trying to return Jerusalem to the Jews and Christians. Every war, every single one, even today is a holy war. Regardless of the political undertones, the oil, the humanitarian agenda, every single war is about religion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by DeadSnow

The Koran tells Muslims to fight against Christians and Jews, until they are in utter subjection to them, and pay tribute. essentially until they are dead or slaves.

That is the plain truth, printed in black and white in the pages of the Koran. The Koran also states that Christians are heretical blasphemers.

Bravo for starting the thread, it is a shame the apologists are hi-jacking and subverting it away from the intended discussion.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I know. It is sad. But honestly it comes with the territory. I've been a Muslim since Oct 1999. I've been defending Islam ever since September 11th, 2001. I'm used to it, and nothing that Islamophobic bigots can say is original. I've heard it all before and most of it is absolute nonsense.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Yeah, we're "hi-jacking and subverting it" by challenging the false claims that are being made and by providing the truth.

Funny how when Muslims defend something it is called "hi-jacking and subverting" but when anyone else does it on ANY thread that accusation is not thrown out there.

Do you know where you are? Above Top Secret. An internet discussion forum. Do you know what happens there? Things are discussed, which is exactly what us "apologists" are doing. We're discussing the issue and the lies that are abounding.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join