It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth of Osiris?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

It is all true , it is all false. you decide.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have read that Osiris is cereminially installed into each new president since Abe.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Don't believe everything you see. second line, my nana told me so.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your research, it is both interesting and offers some new directions future research might go.

I had been under the impression that at least in the case of the Great Pyramid, there was no writing inside. Is that true of the other pyramids as well?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nice job Scott, love the thinking outside the box... It expands my mind and takes me to places I could never think of on my own!

Good to see you back again... It just reminded me to order your new book today

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Nice job Scott, love the thinking outside the box... It expands my mind and takes me to places I could never think of on my own!

Good to see you back again... It just reminded me to order your new book today

Hi Julie,

Great to see you back here too - and many thanks for your kind remarks. "Thinking outside the box" - absolutely. We have no texts from ancient antiquity to inform us unequivocally of the truth of our past with regard to ancient Egypt. There are mysteries and enigmas everywhere we look in our past - questions from our very origins that need to be answered in order for us to truly know and understand ourselves. By thinking outside the box we can at least hope to uncover and reveal a new insight that will perhaps open a new avenue of inquiry for mainstream and alternative thinkers alike and a new chapter of our story.

Very best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Thank you for sharing your research, it is both interesting and offers some new directions future research might go.

I had been under the impression that at least in the case of the Great Pyramid, there was no writing inside. Is that true of the other pyramids as well?

Hi Maxmars,

Thank you for your kind words - it is most appreciated.

Not a single one of the early giant pyramids of Ancient Egypt have ever been inscribed with any official texts inside or outside. They are completely anonymous. The first pyramid with any texts written inside its internal chambers was the pyramid of Unas at Saqqara at the end of the 5th dynasty, long after the first, giant pyramids were built.

Given our understanding of ancient Egyptian religious thought, this is a very peculiar situation for without the king's name (known as the Ren) inscribed within the tomb or upon the 'sarcophagus' within the tomb, the king's Ba (an element of the soul) would be unable to find its way to the tomb, thereby consigning the king's soul to eternal oblivion. As such, these early, giant pyramids could never have been constructed as tombs since, in the absence of the inscribed name of the king, they could never have functioned effectively as a tomb of the king. These early pyramids were not conceived or constructed as tombs. They were something else.

Regards,

SC
edit on 27/7/2012 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/7/2012 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
RAEL
ASAR OR OSIRIS IS THE EGYPTIAN GOD OF THE DEAD. NOT MEANING HE DIED MAKING HIM A DEAD KING BUT ACTUALLY PEOPLE MAY HAVE SOMEONE TO ANSWER TO AND IM SURE JESUS LET HIM KNOW

top topics

<< 1   >>

join