It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonition Intuition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Need a little insight here folks,

No this isn't some grandiose prediction about astroids or the NWO, but it is a premonition of bad tidings none the less. Keep in mind this kind of stuff i usually keep to myself for the sake of sounding nuts.

Since I was little I have had dreams that make no real sense in the usual term that most dreams are either a fantasy representation of reality, or a nightmare playing over and over in the normal sense of what dreaming brings about. I understand fully that dreams can be about anything only from time to time what i dream is surreal, lucid, and only seconds in time. And these short dreams are very real to the Tee once recalled.

Most of all these dreams I have seem to be localized and only relevant to me in my life time. When I dream these previews to the future it is only a short image say of a staircase, or a place that I am unfamiliar with. There is usually no other people involved in the dream as basically the whole dream is about a place that I have yet to be familiar with but only a single image that relates to that place.....and then I wake up and cannot recall the dream at all as if my mind blocks it.

Then months or years down the road while I am awake and doing my daily thing, I see a image, smell a scent, hear a sound, or a combo of all three and have total recall of that dream from years before. Weird no? And all of these dreams are in the first person like Im seeing it through my own eyes.

The issue is, is that even though I recall with full clarity, I cannot figure out the meaning to why thats significant in the first place. And the dreams that I have had years before are spot on actual imagery that I am seeing and usually a place I haven't been to when these recall events occur.

Ok, this is where the prediction comes into play.

Last night I had one of these instances of total recall (hate to use that term but its the only one I know that conveys whats actually happening so please no Ahnold jokes about 3 boobs)

I recall standing in the lobby of my work and looking out the lobby windows I notice that the sky is a deep orange and stuff is on fire around the mountains. It appears to be controled chaos as emergency vehicles are speeding by in all directions and I have a huge urge to get the &#@!^ out of dodge as everything happening normally in my life seems irrelevant.

I have not had a recall event like this before as usually its just a small piece of the puzzle like a image or a insignificant sound that doesn't mean anything to me even after recall. This one recall event was another premonition of something that has yet to happen in my life, kind of like a reminder, only im not dreaming, im awake.

See my problem? It's almost as if my brain is telling me that something very soon around me is gonna be the big suck. usually when I have these recall events, within a few months after something definately weird occurs and I tend to ignore it. Again this is much different in feeling that I get, almost like anticipation of something i cannot control.

And unlike the other premonitions, this one has a sense of urgency and a feeling of fear that goes with it. I cannot say what will happen, but I know one thing is for sure. It will happen...when I recall these past dreams long forgotten...a life changing event usually follows that alters the direction of my life.

thoughts?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've had similar prophetic dreams relating to life altering periods, however they were always changes that only affected myself or those closest to me.

Thats not to say that with events ramping up in the world your own dreams might be more all inclusive, while affecting your life direction.

Your not alone in experiancing these revelations and if you happen to experiance more of them I'd love to read about them. They help me to guage my own and others better.

Thanks for the post
S&f

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
By the way, what area are you located in, if you don't mind my asking?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

Im currently in Anchorage Alaska for work, and the Lobby where i work, the whole front of the building is glass so you have a panoramic view of the mountains.

What struck me as odd is that this premonition was longer than the rest in duration, and at the time i had it...i had no clue as to where i was. nor had I ever been to Anchorage at that time of my life.

This dream recall if you will, was the only one I ever had where something was actively going on at the time. usually they just consist of a few seconds of staring at a VCR or something mundane like that.

This one was much much different and far more vivid in detail. Still the question remains, what does it mean? When will it happen? My track record is pinning it down within the next 6 months or so as any event that alters my direction occurs in between 1 and 6 months respectively.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Perhaps just pure coincidence, but I have heard so many similar people here on ATS, and in many more alt news networks stating very much the same, foreseeing/dreaming very catastrophic events coming soon. ??

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Im currently in Anchorage Alaska for work, and the Lobby where i work, the whole front of the building is glass so you have a panoramic view of the mountains.

What struck me as odd is that this premonition was longer than the rest in duration, and at the time i had it...i had no clue as to where i was. nor had I ever been to Anchorage at that time of my life.

This dream recall if you will, was the only one I ever had where something was actively going on at the time. usually they just consist of a few seconds of staring at a VCR or something mundane like that.

This one was much much different and far more vivid in detail. Still the question remains, what does it mean? When will it happen? My track record is pinning it down within the next 6 months or so as any event that alters my direction occurs in between 1 and 6 months respectively.

Givin that your in one of the most highly active fault zones on the planet, it could likely relate to a sismic event such as an earthquake or volcanic eruption.

Either or could cause the fires you saw.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

If thats all it is, Im sure I'll be fine then...those things dont bother me...Only I will point out at the time of the premonition the ground was not shaking, and the closest volcano to Anchorage is at least 50 miles out to the south.

For some reason though I get the impression that the sky had something to do with it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
You did think to mention the sky being pink, and givin Alaska has 80% of the worlds active volcanos it's quite possible that would be the event. Mt. Spurr looks to be the closest and popped of in 92" where as 940 miles to your sw another volcano spewed ash approx 35, 000 ft. In the air on July 12th of this year.

By the by ",50 miles away when a volcano blows, depending on size and direction of blast force really isn't as far away as it might seem.
edit on 25-7-2012 by twohawks because: to add

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

True, its not that far away for sure, yet you'd have just enough time to di di mao at least.

Granted the vision is set in a localized area from my perception, only I feel like it's bigger in meaning than just that area which I happen to be in.

Volcanos aside, what else would cause that?

Something I think I forgot to mention as well, it was at night I believe. So what ever was lighting up the sky was quite bright. Bright enough to see outside and make out whats going on down the road.

We are located off of a busy road in a parking lot that sits back off the main drag so you can see the parking lots of the mall and the businesses off the main road and then across to the strip mall.

Little difficult to get a visual..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So the way you explain the dreams and the way you remember them…is it like déjà vu? After you have these precog dreams do you experiences feelings of dread the next day? Are they usually associated with negative life events or are some of them positive?

I think you are the best person to determine what this dream means to you and for you. It sounds like it involves you, personally, and not some vague precog of a world event. I have found that when I have had these types of events that it will affect me on a personal level. Try to meditate on what you have seen and feel and watch out for yourself. Keep me updated!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alena Michelle

If by meditate you mean sit liek a human pretzel and hum the theme song to jeopardy until my eyes cross?

yea, thats not my way....my meditation involves barely dressed women and a hand full of one dolar bills.

It is like deja vu in a manner of speaking, only in reverse. I have been searching for meaning seems like my whole life..still its a puzzle i can never seem to complete.

sigh......the only thing i know for sure is it will happen...just a matter of when.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

If by meditate you mean sit liek a human pretzel and hum the theme song to jeopardy until my eyes cross?

yea, thats not my way....my meditation involves barely dressed women and a hand full of one dolar bills.

It is like deja vu in a manner of speaking, only in reverse. I have been searching for meaning seems like my whole life..still its a puzzle i can never seem to complete.

sigh......the only thing i know for sure is it will happen...just a matter of when.

Lol...yes because its the 70's and thats how meditation looks. Meditation will change your life...just have to give it a try.
Everyting you do involves nekked wamen and dollar bills

How is it deja vu in reverse?
Where is my email, sir?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I had another dream.....or recall I should say....this one was way to close together with the last one and that bothers me.

In the premonition Im riding in a truck with my boss down by the port or it could be the back side of a float plane airport near by the main airport to Anchorage not sure which. Its day time everything seems normal, until we both start hearing this noise like a intermittent siren going off and what sounds like a crowd of people and gun fire.

As we approach I see a water channel dividing us on our road of travel and where the commotion is over some chainlink fences and commercial buildings on the other side. We stop the truck get out and walk up the embankment or the channel and look over.

I see a tank (or something like it) firing some kind of nonlethal something into a crowd of pissed off people and soldiers shooting into the crowd with what I guess is nonlethal rounds. I guess they could be police and not soldiers as it is some distance across the channel to make out the exact uniform.

People are yelling, fighting back, lots of anger. Its almost like they are trying to protect an area either the people or the soldiers.

This dream leaves me at a loss as if you knew people here in this state, you'd know they are not the rioting type. It is possible it is a place I have yet to see, only I didn't get that feeling.

Strange how it ended so abruptly too.

This is gettin weird....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Huh...well be careful and watch your six.
So if you added both of your visions together what do you think it adds up to?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Honestly?......Im not sure, but its nothing short of chaos.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alena Michelle

Huh...well be careful and watch your six.
So if you added both of your visions together what do you think it adds up to?

whoa!

I like this section of ATS, few ranters come here and there are some terribly incredibly stuff here, like yours!

the small quiet voice, yells louder than rants and youtube blurs of Nibru and such.

there have been many many dreams and visions of orange skies, orange sun, on ATS.

well, If this is "only" a volcanic eruption, it sure must be one huge one, so huge that it might be a climate-killer for years!

I am guessing, only guessing, that the riots might be over food. rescue people bringing food on a boat? or worse, the whites against the Eskimos/native americans. was not stated exactly who and what was protected, here.
maybe it was where some people were trying to leave by boat and others fought tooth and nail to get on board too; room only for a few people!

in some of the sites that write of the future of 2012 timelines, there seems to be a sense of a plan changing where radical end times earthchanges might not now happen. but this was a week ago, and before your experiences.

I, too, in 1982, had a long dream where I saw photographic images of places where I *will* be living! the last one to come out was in 1993. Not my first vision of this type either.
But i have not recently had any "end time" or disaster dreams!

i would say that the SHTF, there, in that city big time. me, myself, do NOT think that december 22, when it comes, the day after that age-roll-over, will be where we all can just sit back and say "whew" if nothing happens! i think that the bad stuff can go on for many years afterwards!

look at the other age-roll-over, that time around 1490 just before the Spaniards came to Aztec land! most of the changes occurred after that date!

will a bug out bag really help?

I used to do caving, the Seminole spelunking club. the florida caves where i live are mostly vertical sinkhole entrances. these will NOT be good to use for shelter if heat-induced super rainstorms come! 10+ inches of rain will flood these caves.

maybe i should walk, car-barrow to south Appalachians where there are huge caves one can walk into, be cooler inside.

but the best "Survival" technique is to Get Right with Spirit, now, get right with your soul and accept what you cannot change but act upon what you can change!

freestone

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
One thing I also noted that slipped by me intially, there was no snow on the ground......like at all.

So whatever happens does so in the few months when the temp is warm enough to stave off a snowfall. Like from late April to mid October.

It was dark in my first dream so that would exclude end of May all of June and July plus early August (due to the constant daylight in summer). So when ever it is had to happen late April early May or Late August to mid October.

Wish I could peg down the time frame.

new topics

top topics

join