It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
Come on people still claiming it's two different people, OPEN your eyes!

Absolutely the SAME person, no debate needed...geez

Too many over-active imaginations on this thread.

Agreed. As for the nose I've just been experimenting with a mirror and when you smile the nostrils broaden out giving the appearance of a broader nose. Also he has the same spot or whatever it is on the right and a fairly pronounced adams apple.
SAME GUY!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yes, it's the same guy, his head is tilted up slightly in the mugshot and he's lost a lot of weight (look at the adams apple and around the eyes). Other photos I've seen of him he's quite thin and angular, unlike the dark hair image used for comparison here. He has a mole in the same place, his jaw is identical, among other markers.

I'm a portrait artist, I get paid to recognize such things.

It's him.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zeozot

I think what's even more interesting is that not a single person I've seen interviewing one of the "victims" has asked if they saw James Holmes or a person with flaming red hair anywhere in the theatre that night. It's the most obvious question, and not a single person in MSM has asked any of the victims that question. In fact, in many of the interviews (particularly ones done by ABC), the "victim" (e.g., Jennifer Seeger, Chris Ramos, Jamie Rohrs) were asked one initial question, and then allowed to ramble on for minutes without interruption, no other questions asked. Jennifer and Chris rambled on for 5 or so minutes, completely uninterrupted. Since when does that happen in interviews? Usually the news person is interrupting the guest with their next question before they've even answered the last one.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by zeozot

I think what's even more interesting is that not a single person I've seen interviewing one of the "victims" has asked if they saw James Holmes or a person with flaming red hair anywhere in the theatre that night. It's the most obvious question, and not a single person in MSM has asked any of the victims that question. In fact, in many of the interviews (particularly ones done by ABC), the "victim" (e.g., Jennifer Seeger, Chris Ramos, Jamie Rohrs) were asked one initial question, and then allowed to ramble on for minutes without interruption, no other questions asked. Jennifer and Chris rambled on for 5 or so minutes, completely uninterrupted. Since when does that happen in interviews? Usually the news person is interrupting the guest with their next question before they've even answered the last one.

I haven't seen any of the tv interviews,but if that is true...that is very very odd !

Something just isn't right about this whole scenerio...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

i agree, the interviews are thin. they are not being asked any pertinante questions. also you would think at least one of them would be on a national talk show or something. getting thier info, face, out there. its really strange how quiet the media and witneses are in this case.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think a lot of the witnesses are still struggling with what happened and are wise to avoid the media, I saw a few photos of a woman who was visiting Holmes' parents home, she was mobbed by media monkeys.

I've read in several places where the kids were taken to the high school right after the shooting and told to keep their yaps shut on this case (probably told them it would jeopardize putting Holmes in prison or getting the death penalty, which is exactly what their lack of testimony is doing) and his school professors were also told to zip it.

Has anyone heard if his dad is still going through with the LIBOR case testimony?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It is the same person.People are looking way too hard at this stupid meme, even if it was a totally different person, it would be a mistake.... NOT a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeozot
Has anyone heard if his dad is still going through with the LIBOR case testimony?

im pretty sure that was a hoax

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
IMO the 2 photographs are of different people.. the red hair is there for a reason, to fool you into doubting the fact you think their different. If the red hair was dark and both pics were side by side you would really notice that the pics are not the same person.

Respects

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join