It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostjohnny
We had the Dunblane Massacre. I still remember the day when boy scout leader Thomas Hamilton took four handguns into a primary school and shot fifteen children and a teacher before taking his own life.

That resulted in a near-total ban on handgun ownership in the UK. Only antique pistols were saved from destruction.

Even today our Olympic pistol team has to practice abroad while the streets are full of illegally owned handguns.

This is your Dunblane, USA.

And I believe it. We are going to be disarmed. And if this psyop didn't work, you just wait until the next one. People will be begging for disarmament.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesterton
reply to post by Pinke

Of those 4 photos, IMO #1 and #4 are of the same person. Those other two (#2 and #3).....? Who knows who those fellas are! I'm beginning to think the reason photo #1 was the ONLY photo shown, for days, was because TPTB didn't want to provide fodder for comparison. Have we seen this fella's DMV photo yet? I realize Holmes is not on everybody's Happy List right now, but I still fear for his safety.

You might be correct with that assessment. But my opinion is #1 and #7 are the only two who are the same person. It's also the only two pics I have found so far that show his teeth. I realize he had no reason to smile in the mug shot or the court appearance shot, but he's smiling in pic #2 yet he's not showing any teeth. Maybe it's a smirk, but people have a definitive smile. Some show teeth and some don't, but it's usually not a conscious thing. That second pic is somewhat telling because of the aforementioned. I don't believe the real James Holmes was in the other pics. They look similar but not the same.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There are a couple of witnesses who said there was a second tear gas canister thrown from the OTHER SIDE of the theater. I will post this when I find it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Yes, agreed. First photo looks 'shopped, to me. And speaking of photos, have any CCTV photos been released yet? In a day and age when there's a spy-cam on nearly every corner and practically everything gets captured on video, does anyone else find it odd that not a single photo has been released? Christ, these cameras getcha coming and going, from multiple angles. I'd bet dollars to donuts that Century 16 had 'em. What gives?

Finally, Chief Oates. A New Yorker, right? Has MSM investigated his background? Where was he on 9/11? Everything about this entire event seems like an exercise in domestic terrorist training.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughingdog
reply to post by Bonkrh

This guy is a nut (The shooter)... but not a lonenut. Mid control? possible, the government wants our guns, what a perfect springboard. Its obvious the photos don't jibe, the video of the witness's alternate scenario provides a clue with the phone use, was there someone else involved? or was a triggering code delivered via cellphone?.
edit on 25-7-2012 by laughingdog because: typo fix!
Mind* my mind is controlled by the evil dyslexia!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesterton
reply to post by Bilk22

Yes, agreed. First photo looks 'shopped, to me. And speaking of photos, have any CCTV photos been released yet? In a day and age when there's a spy-cam on nearly every corner and practically everything gets captured on video, does anyone else find it odd that not a single photo has been released? Christ, these cameras getcha coming and going, from multiple angles. I'd bet dollars to donuts that Century 16 had 'em. What gives?

Finally, Chief Oates. A New Yorker, right? Has MSM investigated his background? Where was he on 9/11? Everything about this entire event seems like an exercise in domestic terrorist training.

The first photo is his HS yearbook pic. It's not "shopped". The second pic is odd because of the background. I think we only have two pics of the real guy. The first and last.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

interesting info here

www.liveleak.com...

at stamp 5;22 suspect in car withgass masks and rifles. ( why did he need more then 1 gas mask?)
stamp 8:20 police looking for person in white and blue plaid shirt
stamp 10:00 suspect said alone but contradicts witness reports.

can someonelese listen ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I wonder what his face would look like a day after they booted him out of solitary and into the general pop at the prison? That'd make for an interesting comparison no?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Yea, it is quite clear to most people who are awake an also aware, that this is def a false flag, i say much more as that. It just sucks for the others who cant deal with all the evidence that proves they have been do opt over, or lied to and will never except it till it comes down to their own lives or own family matters. Peace love and defend your human spirit.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Seeing that some folks cannot view the image, I uploaded it locally.

In the current (orange hair) photo, he seems to be tilting his head up/back slightly. This accounts for the apparently larger nostrils. His nose must be of the kind that is longer in profile with horizontally-oriented nostrils, thus, when tilting back --even ever so slightly-- this enlarges the appearance of the nostrils when seen head-on, as in the photos. The difference in width of the nose is due to grinning in the earlier photo and no grinning (and possibly the hint of a frown) in the new photo. Also, the lighting in different in the earlier photo, which contrasts/accentuates the width of the nose.

The chin line is almost identical. The eyes are very similar, -any differences there because of eyebrow placement/expression. Also, how old is the earlier photo? Years ago when this guy was apparently happier and saner? In the end, I would say that this is the same person who has aged and internally changed. There are rumors of his having been heavily drugged/sedated to prevent him from saying or doing anything untoward or revealatory about the case, and drugs can dramatically alter a person's expressions. Whether or not this has happend, who is to say, but it was reported as a possibility on MSM.

95% certainty that these two photos show the same outward person. As far as inward personality?
edit on 25-7-2012 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
all camera lenses are NOT ALIKE!!

they can really make a face have differences and it doesn't take much.

i don't look like my DL photo. how many of you have DL photos that look like crap and are barely recognizable??

also, i know a psychopath and the way he looks now compared to several years ago is so different it's creepy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
With the Son Of Sam, there were different eyewitness accounts and different sketches of the shooters too.

So maybe this is part of the same Satanic cult that David Berkowitz was part of. He does maintain that he was part of a Satanic Cult in a Conspiracy as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
What bothers me is that the police/investigators haven't even addressed the testimony of those who say that someone came in and propped open the door. Normally they'd say something to the effect "We've heard those stories and have ruled them out because of x, y, and z."

They're mum about it.

They have figured out that those questions don't even need to be addressed with an American audience. They can just ignore them and no one will pursue it. They'll just steamroll right over us.

MRuss, good point. There is one more consideration about this, though. The police may not be talking about this because of an ongoing investigation. They may, indeed, suspect there is/was one or more accomplices. So far, the main suspect in custody has refused to cooperate/talk. They may have very little to go on and don't want to tip-off any other suspects that they are onto them. The police may already have one or more people under surveillance. If so, releasing the fact that they are considering the notion might affect the behavior of the people under surveillance, and any leads or arrests might be thwarted by revealing their hand. Police investigation is a lot like playing poker, where it is often necessary to have that stoic poker face instead of getting excited (providing a "tell") to opponents. If the police is silent on this, I suspect they just don't want to alert any other suspects to be more careful, to cover their tracks.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Too many inconsistancies.

This was a botched false flag.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataka

Thank you for doing that. very cool

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Its the same guy. If anyone says, "Yeah, but look at the pixels" or some other such nonsense, just stop. It is the same guy.

work in a mental hospital. You would be amazed at how having a psychotic personality changes the way you look. he has a completely different muscle flex pattern because he is holding a different "face". A different look on his face.

But it is the same guy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i agree, adams apple, eyebrows, ears, all the same guy

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Having worked with many photographs and altering many as well, I can tell you that this is the same person, under different light, different facial expression. The nose is wider because he is smiling, and in the mug shot his head is slightly tilted up and to the side, diminishing his somewhat crooked nose.

It's the same guy, again, just different camera, different light, different pose.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I believe it's the same guy, but not before I did a simple test.

First, realize that the light is creating shadows under his nose in the first pic, and that makes it look bigger. No shadows on the second pic (due to flash from in front) means his nose looks smaller, and because it isn't smiling obviously (see below).

Second step, try this. Go look into a mirror and smile. You will see your nose flare out to the side just like his did.

For this picture, this one part of the whole deal, I believe the two guys in those pictures are the same.

As for the guy in the video who says he saw something. He said his foot was propping the door open OR he didn't allow the door to latch all the way (he says he couldn't tell). Then he says he thought he was motioning to someone through the crack or waiting for someone. Speculation, speculation. It has to be. If you can't tell if his foot is even in the door, what the hell do you know about what's going on OUTSIDE the door? I mean, seriously. He may be right, but his story doesn't seem to me to make sense. He seems to be going on hunches. Maybe he left his gear right outside the door in a crate or the dumpster or something? (Not sure what's around there.)

The guy could have pretended to have his phone ring too. Or asked an innocent person to call him back at a certain time. All very possible and he could have still worked alone.
edit on 25-7-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Only difference I see in the pics is that hes smiling in one and not the other. Go look in the mirror and see that when you smile it flares out your nostrils.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join