It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It is the same person. I belive he pulling the face on the last one to attempt for sympathy. It reminds me of a small child when they have done something wrong and are trying to not get told off. He may also of began to pull the hairs out of his eyebrows and eylashes as these appear more promemnant in the first photos. The eyes are attempting to become do eyed like puppy dog eyes. The pursing of the lips is in a pouting manner.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I won't take a bet with the picture comparisson...what disturbed me most was the last testimony:

"...BECAUSE THE SECOND CAN OF TEAR GAS DIDN'T COME FROM HIS SIDE..."

let's hope these testimonies don't get killed.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

why does the witnesses including the police officer sound scripted?I haven't read all the comments in these threads nor listened to all the news reports but to me this whole story reeks of being scripted.Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it didn't happen,I know it did I just get an odd feeling when hearing the witnesses reporting their take on the situation whats the word?...robotic?

Maybe it's just me and never knowing what to believe when it comes to the msm,or could it be possible that the witnesses are planted?

does anyone else feel this way?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Pinke

His nose appears almost exactly the same shape in all of those pictures. Fail.

Please point out where I said 'Ted Bundy's nose'. And it's not like I can 'fail' when it's my own opinion.

I was pointing out he looks different in many of his images. Look at him down the bottom left and then look at other pictures. He looks different. Yes, as a general trend he looks similar to himself obviously ... but in some images I believe you could attempt to make a case for him being slightly different.

I've always found that person looks different in many photos. I also think you could make a case for Holmes looking unique in all his images.

Also video here: Video

So which one is the real James Holmes? And how much do you trust your eyes on this particular issue? I think based on all the images we've got, it's the same person.

Edit: (Before anyone states the obvious, aging is a factor in this but I believe teenager James looks mostly similar to 20ish James)
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pinke because: edit

Add this to the fact he was adopted, leaving him a man with no past,

and something another poster said that caught my attention,
Why didn't any of the witnesses to the shooter mention the bright orange-red hair?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Yes these whitness reports dont make sense at all. there appears to be very thought out and alot of the whitnesses attempt to get certian points accross. I found strange that alot of the whitnesses came forward and told stories of that they had seen injured people and then left them of lost them.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
He has a mole in the same place in both pictures.As for the nose, go to a mirror and smirk, like he is in the old picture. It spreads out the base of your nose quite dramtaically. Then do the deer in headlights stare and you will see how the nose looks dramatically narrower.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
this needs to be flagged to the sky ..

for sure!~!!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed a couple of news stations mentioning that they dont want to mention the shooters name and concentrate on the victims as they dont want to give him the attention he wants. The first time i herd someone saying this was when the brother of one of the victims was talking and said i dont want to mention the name i want to concerntrate of the victims. The brother has been disscussed on here as he appeared to not be upset by the death and made coment that he was a fireman so was used to this type of thing. This was when he was questioned by the interviewer as to why he had released such in depth information in a statement given to the press saying that someone had tried to save his sister but as they picked her up she was shot in the head. Does anyone know of this?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

Funny for so many reasons, but I'll just address one.

The witness is currently being discussed in another thread as a FAKE .

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by plube

There is a scar on the his left eyebrow (right side) on the left photo that does not seem to show on the right recent photo.

Thanks for the comparision ChaoticOrder.
edit on 25-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Too bad we can't get a side view and compare the ear features, ears are usually pretty unique.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We had the Dunblane Massacre. I still remember the day when boy scout leader Thomas Hamilton took four handguns into a primary school and shot fifteen children and a teacher before taking his own life.

That resulted in a near-total ban on handgun ownership in the UK. Only antique pistols were saved from destruction.

Even today our Olympic pistol team has to practice abroad while the streets are full of illegally owned handguns.

This is your Dunblane, USA.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
From what I understand, he bought a ticket to the movie and came in the theatre with everyone else. He was the one that people are talking about who sat in the front row near the emergency exit... he could have pretended to get a phone-call, and used that as an opportunity to prop open the emergency exit (nearest where he left his car parked outside). At that point it would have been easy enough for him to leave the theatre (even out the main doors), go out to his car, put on his gear and get the weapons, and then come back in through the emergency exit that he left open for himself. I don't think there was an accomplice or a second person involved at all.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Why didn't any of the witnesses to the shooter mention the bright orange-red hair?

I believe he was wearing a mask when he first entered the cinema? So not many people saw his hair. Its been referred to as red sometimes and orange in other places.

I did see one reference to it being green but I believe that was a mistake related to the Joker references.

Interestingly enough guards in the jail he is at have been claiming he has been 'pretending' to see things and be crazy etc ... I think this might be in line with his facial expression in some of the court room footages.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

This guy is a nut (The shooter)... but not a lonenut. Mid control? possible, the government wants our guns, what a perfect springboard. Its obvious the photos don't jibe, the video of the witness's alternate scenario provides a clue with the phone use, was there someone else involved? or was a triggering code delivered via cellphone?.
edit on 25-7-2012 by laughingdog because: typo fix!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This whole thing remind me of Patricia Hearst. Some older members here probably remember her story. She was kidnapped and reportedly forced into robbing a bank with several members of an extreme activist group. After a shootout she was captured and later given a presidential pardon for her actions. Maybe Holmes is involved in the same type of situation. One where we don't really know who is pulling the strings or fully involved. I would agree that I don't think he acted alone. Based on witness testimony. Check out Patricia's story if your not familiar with it.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kmeredith

You mean this terrible actor?

This man is reading from a rehearsed script.

Remember, these interviews are 11 hours after the shooting.

www.9news.com...

www.newstalk1010.com...

www.jordanghawi.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is it just me or does this guy look exactly like a portrayal of Pan?

You know, the guy who is a (scape)goat?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Originally posted by Bonkrh

Face comparison
edit on 25-7-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

with closer scrutiny, i find similar eyebrows, noses (although the red hair pic has different lighting that effects the appearance of the nostrils)
and most importantly to me -the ears & ear lobes are identical
that is a dead give away even with the passage of time . unless One had an accident or something like getting cauliflower ear to radically change the ear folds/ lobes

Seriously? Clearly the nose, lips, and right eyebrow are different, and the ears are harder to judge because of the hair.

Definitely two different people, face recognition is one of my specialities!

Why did he allegedly set up a booby trap in his apartment?

My theory is there was either no booby traps, or if there were someone else set them up.

My thinking is that if they make it look like the police were a target, it takes any suspicion away from any authorities, hence why he supposedly told them it was booby trapped, and no police were hurt.

If he was the shooter, and really did booby trap it, he would not care to tell them, especially after killing so many people, and the fact he will never be a free man again. That part of the story is fake, to make this psyop seem more beleivable!

Good video OP, this proves the rats are lying, but we knew that anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join