It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony Contradicts Official Story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've had similar experiences looking at photos of Ted Bundy. Though I think the differences in cameras plays a much stronger role with Bundy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

His nose appears almost exactly the same shape in all of those pictures. Fail.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. Because I am not computer savvy in the least, is there anyone out there who could take the 2 pics in this thread that are side by side and overlap them to see a comparison this way as well?

And I'm with St. Udio about the ears, it was the first thing I looked at and to me they seem to be the same. Also the adams apple in the throat are the same in each pic. Eyebrow density can be changed simply by plucking or waxing. But the shape of the eyes, obviously the nose and there is something with the lower half of his face in general (could just be camera angle) that are off to me.
edit on 25-7-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The nose and eyes don't match to me.Another poster mentioned a nose job which can easily checked out.Interestingly face comparison experts use software that checks the distance between the eyes in one image and does a layover of the second image to see if they line up.Btw,I see madness in those eyes.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
That is really interesting, how can the FBI make such a big mistake and not check the pictures that the media get.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What bothers me is that the police/investigators haven't even addressed the testimony of those who say that someone came in and propped open the door. Normally they'd say something to the effect "We've heard those stories and have ruled them out because of x, y, and z."

They're mum about it.

They have figured out that those questions don't even need to be addressed with an American audience. They can just ignore them and no one will pursue it. They'll just steamroll right over us.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

well looking at the bundy shots...Even though there is time differences...angle differences...lighting differences....I myself can see the similarities in all the photos...it is quite amazing really....

but in this single comparison photo...I am having difficulty making out one singular similarity between the photos....but the eyes do seem close8....

one thing we notice with charles manson...His eye shape does not change throughout the ages....just as with Bundy...so why does it change on this one set of comparisons.

pg[/pic]]]]]]]]]]]
and that is what my cat thinks of it.....but I personally think it is the same person....the eyes seem to similar.

Even though in the second shot he seems whacked out.

edit on 073131p://f05Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I agree...the ear lobes seem to be identical to me also....that is the main thing that makes me feel this is of the same individual.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Dude WTF don't post half a page of blank BS and random letters.

On a more important note, I slapped together some higher quality comparisons, including ear nose and eye comparisons.

EDIT: and also I highly doubt he had a nose job. How many white males around his age feel the need to surgically alter their nose? Especially when there was nothing wrong with it. It doesn't seem likely he had any desire to make his nose thinner, it's just not probable.
edit on 25/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I think it's most definitely the same person with vastly different expressions. The particular style of grin he's sporting would push the nostrils out to the side and squint the eyes slightly. Also, the position of the iris are the same. The color of the eyes appears different because of the quality of the exposure. The jawline and chin are the same. Adam's apple, same. Right ear is obscured by longer hair in the mugshot, but, the left ear looks the same. It's James Holmes in both pictures. LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

so he tweezes his eyebrows as well?

Nostril formation does not change that much with just a smile..

edit on 25-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteConsciousness
I think it's most definitely the same person with vastly different expressions. The particular style of grin he's sporting would push the nostrils out to the side and squint the eyes slightly. Also, the position of the iris are the same. The color of the eyes appears different because of the quality of the exposure. The jawline and chin are the same. Adam's apple, same. Right ear is obscured by longer hair in the mugshot, but, the left ear looks the same. It's James Holmes in both pictures. LOL

I was going to mention the same thing about the smiling/nostrils. The adams apple though does seem different in the shots but im sure weight gain or loss can account for this. Also the angles of the camera in comparison to his face in each shot could play a part in the discrepancies. It seems like the are both dead on angles but his head is tilted upward more in one shot.

I am on the fence although I lean more towards the photos being of the same person. I believe there is something fishy about the whole ordeal however the simplest answer would fit so doubles/actors etc seems like a stretch. I do recall seeing the event as soon as the first reports came out and every source at the time was saying 2 shooters. Similar to columbine when they initially reported there were 3 shooters and this always felt off to me as well.

My question is why would they go with actors or doubles when they can pull off killing presidents etc just fine using "crazed lone gunmen" as a patsy/distraction while someone else is the trigger man, both Kennedy's spring to mind. We shouldn't expect this to be much different we can see how much evidence has been shown in regards to JFK and the general public never gave a crap enough to do anything about that incident.

Also I havent seen it mentioned in any other threads but something I found really strange was days before this a man in Tuscaloosa, AL , who happened to be mentally ill according to his history, walked in to a bar in a college town and shot 17 people as well with if i recall correctly a military style automatic rifle. The only difference is I believe there were no casualties. Failed attempt perhaps?

Tuscaloosa Shooter Nathan Van Wilkins

edit on 25-7-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by NihilistSanta because: added link, changed victims from 14 to 17

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

don't worry it was my cat....geez chill....how about his left ear.....hi res that out....man....some people need to take chill pills.....There are many similarites.....but the expressions are so different it does make it difficult...also what is the point here....Are you saying the person in the dock is not the person in the pic on the left. I will edit it out just to satisfy your irritation......even if you do not see the humor.

edit on 073131p://f07Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by Pinke

His nose appears almost exactly the same shape in all of those pictures. Fail.

Please point out where I said 'Ted Bundy's nose'. And it's not like I can 'fail' when it's my own opinion.

I was pointing out he looks different in many of his images. Look at him down the bottom left and then look at other pictures. He looks different. Yes, as a general trend he looks similar to himself obviously ... but in some images I believe you could attempt to make a case for him being slightly different.

I've always found that person looks different in many photos. I also think you could make a case for Holmes looking unique in all his images.

Also video here: Video

So which one is the real James Holmes? And how much do you trust your eyes on this particular issue? I think based on all the images we've got, it's the same person.

Edit: (Before anyone states the obvious, aging is a factor in this but I believe teenager James looks mostly similar to 20ish James)
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pinke because: edit

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

reply to post by plube

My suspicion is the photo on the left is a composite using some of his real features including the ears. There are many differences though: nose. the lines under the eyes further from the eyes on left, heavier eyelashes on left, more pronounced cheekbones on left, pic on right has wrinkles on his forehead and the epithelial fold (directly under the center of the nose) is more pronounced on picture on right. Lastly the man on the left has a heavier chin and the distance from the lower lip to the bottom on the chin is vastly different.

Why are his ears set so differently on each side of his head? (notice ear on right is much higher)

I had speculated earlier that the photo on the left is some type of composite, now I'm sure of it.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

edit on 25-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I've never seen a nose flare so wide due to a simple grin. Nothing except the jawline and ears look the same. But some similarities are to be expected, after all they are supposed to look similar. To a casual observer who doesn't look any closer than the general shape of his jawline, they would appear to be the same person. However I'm highly skeptical it's the same person. Exposure doesn't alter color btw, it enhances the color.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I have not seen mentioned his mole/blemish on his lower right cheek is visible in both pictures. The facial hair growth pattern seems similar as well not sure how important that is.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I've never seen a nose flare so wide due to a simple grin. Nothing except the jawline and ears look the same. But some similarities are to be expected, after all they are supposed to look similar. To a casual observer who doesn't look any closer than the general shape of his jawline, they would appear to be the same person. However I'm highly skeptical it's the same person. Exposure doesn't alter color btw, it enhances the color.

i think the eyelids look very different, however that could be due to him being very tired in the right hand picture, but what do you think about the chin? it seems to me that the distance between the mouth and the bottom of the chin is greater in the first photo, im sure someone will come along in a minute and say that chins grow when you smile

edit on 25-7-2012 by thedoctorswife because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
AND, guy no 1s chin is pointy , guy no 2s isnt.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Okay, so. Re: the comparative images, whilst it looks like this isn't the same person - it is. The only difference being the nostrils are flared in the first picture and the shape of his lips is different simply due to the fact that he is smiling.

Similarities to look out for:

- Similar placing of Adam's Apple
- Mole/scar on right hand side of face, just below his mouth.
- Slight kink in his left eye.

The eyes do look a lot darker in the first photograph, but it's clear that this is probably down to a poor quality camera.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the idea that these two pictures are of different people is debunked. This is clearly James Holmes, as pictured.

That aside, the evidence is slowly piling up and it seems like there is a second shooter/collaborator still at large or at least hidden out of sight.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join