It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Christians... riddle me this!

page: 27
13
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by adjensen
 


I never said science has proven god doesn't exist. How can you prove a negative?


And where do you see me accusing you of having said that? Why do you think my post has anything to do with you?




posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen
 


Oh, sorry.
I assumed again, my bad.


My statement still stands though.

edit on 3-8-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


No I don't care what you believe, but that doesn't mean I can't state why I believe what you believe is wrong.

honestly why should it be any of your concern? live and let live... what happened to being cool... dictatorship???

m.y.o.b let others believe what they want to believe, the world does not belong to you so sorry


people used to be cooler I'd swear it...



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by adjensen
 


I never said science has proven god doesn't exist. How can you prove a negative?


And where do you see me accusing you of having said that? Why do you think my post has anything to do with you?


that's the troll in them... even if the poster doesn't see it.

there is no compromise the poster is 100% correct, you do not live in the world, it belongs to the troll (online ats world that is
)

wonder what other words they can put into your mouth? the tactic is old and too textbook imo.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


Why not stop being such a bigot and maybe people will be cool.


Calling somebody a mass murderer when they've never killed anyone isn't helping your case any, bud.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


Why not stop being such a bigot and maybe people will be cool.


Calling somebody a mass murderer when they've never killed anyone isn't helping your case any, bud.


are you still on about Dawkins?

God will always love you friend... you say you knew God? but I say it will be impossible for you to get him off your mind and off your hand.

/ps Richard is an indirect mass murdered, yes he is... I liken him to Manson and can't find anyone better to blame for the recent Colorado shooting, surely God didn't tell him to do this (more like the one who keeps telling him he is an insignificant animal did)



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


God is a direct mass murderer. So what's your point exactly?



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


God is a direct mass murderer. So what's your point exactly?


would this imply that you have seen God do what you claim?

...which in turn would imply that you believe God is real

edit on 5-8-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


No, that is what the bible claims. Look it up yourself.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


No, that is what the bible claims. Look it up yourself.


so are you saying that you believe the bible xyz?
edit on 7-8-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


I never said that, I'm saying that YOU believe the bible, which means you worship a mass murderer, because god kills over 2 million people in the bible, and that's a generous estimate.

Stop making yourself look like a fool, you knew exactly what I meant.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


I never said that, I'm saying that YOU believe the bible, which means you worship a mass murderer, because god kills over 2 million people in the bible, and that's a generous estimate.
that world has passed away... God remade all anew after the flood. People musta really sucked (kind of like they are getting now adays)


Stop making yourself look like a fool, you knew exactly what I meant.
Honestly I have no idea where you are going with all this beyond your trolling (or trying to induce anger) statements.

you are not holding a conversation or any kind of dialogue whatsoever... you are only flaming and aiming it at God almighty because you know christians love the Lord.

so what exactly do you mean? I haven't been on the forum a day or two...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


No, that is what the bible claims. Look it up yourself.


No one dies without God allowing it. That's one of the duties of God.. giver of life and taker.


edit on 7-8-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


You are the one calling others who have never killed anyone mass murderers, not me, I'm just pointing out that you worship the biggest mass murderer in the history of Earth. I'm just pointing out the obvious.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 

which means you worship a mass murderer,


PS: I worship Heavy Metal... I believe in and on Jesus, I believe he is a man who walked this earth and still does, possibly not only in spirit also but physically he makes an appearance from time to time... if not a fulltimer who knows?

the events happened and the historical places exist... we used the science of archaeology to prove that. The Bible is history and it is fact...



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Yet he can't seem to kill Satan for anything. I wonder why that is?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


You are the one calling others who have never killed anyone mass murderers, not me, I'm just pointing out that you worship the biggest mass murderer in the history of Earth. I'm just pointing out the obvious.


yes Richard Dawkins is a mass murder...

I guess you do not believe people influence others? yet their are how many Christians and followers of Jesus on this planet?



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Yet he can't seem to kill Satan for anything. I wonder why that is?


without the rain how would you ever appreciate the sunshine?

God has defeated satan, do you think the Lord fears satan... I think not. It is humans who have yet to overcome satan.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


But in your mind, god can't be the one who influenced murder. I guess you missed the part in the bible where god commanded (influenced) others to kill every first-born in Egypt? Or do you choose to ignore that?

The last time I checked, Dawkins has never taught anything about killing anyone, that part you imagined up in your head.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide
 


So god chooses to not kill Satan and allows the corruption of the human mind? I thought god wanted us all to be in heaven? Why would he intentionally let us go to hell? He obviously has the means to do it, but I guess he had better things to do, like murder people by the millions.




top topics



 
13
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join