It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes is it mind control?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This may be a huge topic already but I have M.S. and need to get it out before my brain "fogs out" so feel free to move it to wherever it needs to go.
Now this might make you think I'm paranoid (because I am)but here it goes( kind of long)
The more I think about this monster, the more it brings to mind the Unabomber. Both fit the same profile. I would love to know if James Holmes was in any type of experimental trails in his quest for his PHD. Ted Kaczynski was www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... and there are a lot of people who believe that this is what led him down the path he chose. There is also links to other known killers and the CIA experiments google them you will be shocked.
The timing of these horrible shootings (not just the one in Aurora) are really bothering me. It is almost time for Obama to decide on the un gun treaty. This shooting and the others timing come up at the most opportune time for Obama to have a legit reason to vote to take away our right to bare arms. Once you have the population afraid you can do anything you want in the name of keeping them safe.
I guess my question is: is this another case of mind control? watch his eye's in the footage they even comment on how at times he seems to snap out of it and look like he doesn't know where he is or whats going on, It scares the crap out of me. Should I make a tinfoil hat? see a shrink? or am I seeing a pattern here?
As I was typing this something came up on yahoo news that grabbed my attention and set off warning bells again. news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The pictures of his first mugshot compared to the second with the orange hair looks like an entirely different person. Look at the eyes. He almost looks demonic in the first. Then in the second, it's almost as if he's bewildered as to what happened.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yes, he lost control of his......

Now can we stop with these threads, this must be number 76 at least!

Add your thoughts to anyone of the other 75.......

Enough!

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Is everyone who purchases an item they saw of the TV under mind control?
Kind of.

People buy what they've seen advertised. Is that mind control?
Yeah it kind of is.

Does that make us all victims, or willing participants?
Both IMHO.

We are bombarded daily by "mind control" advertising and subversive suggestions. We are all vulnerable to outside influence.

This boy may have been just another victim of society.... or, he's part of a "Problem, Reaction, Solution"... we'll know soon enough. We are all under the influence if you want to be specific, who acts upon it is another discussion though.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApokalypsisRising
The pictures of his first mugshot compared to the second with the orange hair looks like an entirely different person. Look at the eyes. He almost looks demonic in the first. Then in the second, it's almost as if he's bewildered as to what happened.

Yeah, that is definitely odd. I could tell something weird was going on with his eyes, did you see the movie clip of him in the courtroom?
edit on 25-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Yeah, that is definitely odd. I could tell something weird was going on with his eyes, did you see the movie clip of him in the courtroom?

Imagine yourself, in the mental state where you open fire in a theater, get arrested, sit in a very small in holding sell, cold, alone, coming to the realization of what you did, lack of sleep, worry, anxiety and I doubt any guard or officer is going to let him catch some Zzzzzs, you cops know what I am talking about. Anyways, your gonna look like a zombie.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Why is it odd? He just killed 12 people, including a 6 year old child. Should he be grinning from ear to ear? Then you would say "He was grinning. Definitely odd!".. Should he be crying? Then you'd say "He's crying.. thats odd.. for someone who just willingly killed 12 people."

He's reacting to what he's thinking now.

Nothing odd about it if you ask me. He looks pathetic.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

He didnt look like a zombie,
he looked like those voices/instructions he was used to getting stopped, and now he was lost waiting for them to return wondering why all these people are making such a fuss.

mind control absolutely.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? Hes mentally unstable and comitted a senseless act of violence. People do it all the time. Not with this level of savagery of course.

The young geeky white phd student must of have been mind controlled I mean its impossible hes just a lowly piece of scum. American trash over privlieged pos is what I think he is.

Dont give a pass to this guy or act if hes some mysterious complex individual.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

He didnt look like a zombie,
he looked like those voices/instructions he was used to getting stopped, and now he was lost waiting for them to return wondering why all these people are making such a fuss.

mind control absolutely.

Reminds me of me when I drive for 20 hours. Fighting to stay awake. A court setting is not at all stimulating.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

its not but...
look at the way his eyes twitch when they are closed.
look at the way he goes from subdued to almost, surprised and taken back...

he's definately broken, but his minds going a million miles an hour trying to understand/receive and contemplate.

he's been re-wired, just like Sirhan Sirhan!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by adept333

Why do people keep saying things like "obviously mentally unstable" and such? How many schizos you know that were well on their way to having a PHD?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I believe sleep deprivation is a factor here. I wouldn't go as far to say forced, but he clearly hasn't slept since being tossed in a cell.

I'm getting closer and closer to believing he was set up under a severe set of circumstances. Now the question is what will happen when he finally does come out of the mental state he's in now?

As far as the folks that are just screaming to "kill him" or calling him "murderer" (YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TMZ, BRO) I can only add that you must remove emotions, at least momentarily, to get a grip on your ability to reason. Here on this site I do feel comfortable expressing the notion that there is a tremendous gaping wound in the story everyone at work has been, and will be talking about.

Believe me I TRIED to make this cyber/real world crossover just today and drew nasty stares from the only two I thought would have open enough minds to even discuss the possibility that this man does have a defense. Oh man, you'll know what I'm talking about when you hear what will be said during the trial. Oh wait, that's been put on lock-down too. Will we ever know why? Everyone is watching for that answer that would probably be something that might be either too mundane or shocking for our brains to wrap around.

It's certainly twisted and it's certainly twisted.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by adept333
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? Hes mentally unstable and comitted a senseless act of violence. People do it all the time.

Dont give a pass to this guy or act if hes some mysterious complex individual.

He didn't commit a senseless act of violence or just "snap," he committed a complicated and pre-meditated act of violence that had some kind of purpose to it. That much we do know.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
99.95% sure he's MK-ULTRA

Certainly he's on some sort of psychotropic drugs. No doubt about it.

Question is, did HE do the shooting, or is he just the drugged patsy that will take that fall?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
We need to see video from the security cameras behind the theater to confirm whether or not there was another individual that was involved. It would also be helpful to examine lobby security footage. I've read reports that moviegoers saw "James Holmes" receive a call on his cellphone before he exited through the emergency exit to the right of the screen (propping the door open on the way out).

I wonder who called him and what they said...was it some sort of psychological trigger or just a fake call he acted out? It allegedly took him about 35 minutes to suit up outside the theater by his car (parked right outside). The attack purportedly took somewhere between 60-90 seconds and took place during an action/shooting scene from the movie. Witnesses said he kicked open the door and then calmly tossed one tear gas canister...then another. It wasn't until the canisters exploded that the moviegoers realized that this wasn't some sort of entertainment--and the shots began.

I do wonder if it was actually Holmes who massacred the theater, especially now that we know that he was drugged before the incident. He stated that he had taken 100mg of Vicodin before the shooting occurred. I think that he was on much more than just Vicodin. I hope we find out. I also hope that we can see the security camera footage to confirm that nobody else was involved and that no "switch-a-roo" happened when Holmes when outside and sat in his car, drugged, while a professional went in to do the killing.

As much as I think that there could have been mind control involved, I need to see more evidence before I can say for sure. He had dropped out of college while working towards his PhD in Neuroscience about a month prior to this incident. If he has been deeply depressed over money or job prospects, or just the world in general I understand how someone of his personality type and intellect could commit such a massacre.

Possible theories on my end:

1) He was disillusioned with the world as he perceived it and the loss of human life meant nothing to him his state of mind. What led him to this? I think it has something to do with tuition, the job market, or possibly even drug addiction. I do not think he is mentally insane, but I think that he may try and fake insanity in court...

2) His mind was taken advantage of when he was in a weak/unstable mental state around the time he started buying guns in May (or earlier). We need to know why he decided he would not longer attend school...because he didn't drop out until late June/early July yet he started buying weapons back in May. Did this cause extreme depression? If not, I wonder what happened in his life in May?
edit on 25-7-2012 by nibblet47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by adept333

Why do people keep saying things like "obviously mentally unstable" and such? How many schizos you know that were well on their way to having a PHD?

The fact he was role playing scenes from an old batman comic book at the opening night of the dark knight risez, had batman mask and posters,and was spitting at cops and saying he was the joker points to the fact that he is suffering from skme type of fantasy/reality delusion and obsession with the saga that is batman obviously.

Ieds are the jokers specialties are they not?? He wanted to be like the joker in the jail scene of the first dark knight where through his cleverness the joker manages to blow things up from jail.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nibblet47
We need to see video from the security cameras behind the theater to confirm whether or not there was another individual that was involved. It would also be helpful to examine lobby security footage. I've read reports that moviegoers saw "James Holmes" receive a call on his cellphone before he exited through the emergency exit to the right of the screen (propping the door open on the way out).

I can't find the video just now, but the witness that reported this clearly stated that it wasn't the gun man that took the phone call.

It is pretty amazing how much persons can allegedly gather from his facial expression. For all we know he hasn't slept for the last week, he could have been given seroquel or another sedative if he schizophrenic, and, yes, he could have been mind controlled but I don't think his expression or change of apperance could tell us this.

If he was stoic and aware I think he would have been accused of being just as zombie like.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

I can't find the video just now, but the witness that reported this clearly stated that it wasn't the gun man that took the phone call.

It is pretty amazing how much persons can allegedly gather from his facial expression. For all we know he hasn't slept for the last week, he could have been given seroquel or another sedative if he schizophrenic, and, yes, he

Thank you for this info on the phone call! That changes things a lot in my mind.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroRisk
99.95% sure he's MK-ULTRA

Certainly he's on some sort of psychotropic drugs. No doubt about it.

Question is, did HE do the shooting, or is he just the drugged patsy that will take that fall?

If youre 99.95% sure hes mk ultra just by looking at him and given the little bit info that has come out. Maybe you need to be on psycotropic drugs!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join