Originally posted by thehoneycomb
1. How would you secure the rights of a nation and of individuals without the right to bear arms? Would you just hold signs up and ask for democracy? Would you voice your opinions on the internet hoping that somebody who has the power would listen?
2. Marriage is an vow between a man and a woman and marriage laws are their to protect families, which only a man and woman can create. If you feel strongly about allowing gays to marry, how would you feel about your own children if your marriage was called illegitimate and your children were declared by the state and adopted by gay parents?
3. If you were to start a small business and have it be successful, how would you feel about being penalized for your success?
4. The other day a pickup truck carrying 23 illegal immigrants into the state of Texas ran the truck into a couple trees killing 14 people including small children. If you support illegal immigration, how do you feel about illegal immigrants who come into this country illegally of course that break laws and kill children?edit on 25-7-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)
1. Most liberals are not against guns - they tend to be against high capacity assault rifles in the hands of redneck idiots. Or any other idiots for that matter
2. Why would children be taken from straight couples and given to gays? Is there any substance to this or are you just typing to see if your keys still work?
3. Not sure, I believe in a flat tax
4. Who said anyone supports illegal immigration? Everyone should have to pass citizenship tests. Especially those born in America who wish to vote in a general election
Now a question: Why are conservatives all for personal freedoms, yet they wish to interfere with who we can marry and what we can do with our own bodies?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)