It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Kentucky!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hi!

I am joining the ATS forum after being a lurker for a few weeks now. I am excited about joining a crew of like-minded individuals. Things in the world are not quite right and I'm looking for answers. Conspiracy Theories are a recently developed interest of mine and I've enjoyed reading numerous threads here. I am also interested in the paranormal, extraterrestrials, Illuminati, NWO, and weather topics.

Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to contribute in some small way!
Cassie

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cassiper

Hello Cassie and welcome to the forums, our home away from home.... I am certain you will make a fine contributer!

Check this thread if you are thinking of a custom Avatar too... they do wonderful work there!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Welcome aboard matey.................come grab an avatar when you've settled in.

Hope you see you around

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Hey Cassie,
Great to hear from you. Well, just keep an open mind and maybe something will spark your interest and you can research it and let us know what you find out. I'm sure you'll have a lot to offer. So far you are doing a good job, I saw that video you posted about an old Happy Meal.

^_^
edit on 24-7-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Hahahah..........we're at it again

With speed like that you've been training for the Olympics I see........................Hmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hi,,,

Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to contribute in some small way! Cassie

You'll Contribute and You'll LIKE IT!!!

So Enjoy

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It's all that and more. Watch out for the Moderators though! They have a thing about people from Kentucky...

Just kidding. There's a great thread on using emoticons and other assorted goodies right here:

Guide to BB Code

Loads of stuff can be found using the Search Function as well...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I grew up in Kentucky, in Radcliff. My dad's side of the family all lives there.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

lol... I tried to star your post! hahahaha

my speed is only trying to keep up with your flexibility
..... I am going to bed soon so no worries, soon you will be the Avatar God and its sole advertiser!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS....you've already made a fine contribution. You joining, and a nice intro.

I see the Avy thread groupies have already given you directions to a new wardrobe. If you forgot, there is a link in my sig at the bottom of my post, that will lead you there......

The line for tin foil hats forms on the right, ignore the sounds from under the stairs...we feed him regularly. If you see him running loose, just yell..."Beezer, get back under the stairs".....all will be fine.....

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Hello back to you from Kentucky!
Welcome to ATS, friend! Surprisingly, there are quite a lot of Kentuckians in the forums here. It's good to have another!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

Welcome to ATS, friend! Surprisingly, there are quite a lot of Kentuckians in the forums here. It's good to have another!

Wow! I had no idea there were so many folks from the bluegrass state around these parts

I lived there until I graduated college then I took off....I get back there once or twice a year to visit my sister though.

Not sure if you are familiar with Pulaski county but, that is where I lived growing up...then on to Berea for college. Awwww....the good ol' college days.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Cassie. I am from Paris, Ky.
Have been in Indiana for 2 years now. I think
you will love it here.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hello I'm new also & your neighbor....I'm from Tennessee.
Hope to see you around!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thank you guys for all the nice welcomes and threads of interest. I'm very happy to find out there are so many of us Kentuckians on here!

edit on 7/26/2012 by cassiper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Welcome cassiper

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thanks JohnnyAnonymous.

I've already had a lot of fun and don't plan to get kicked off this roller coaster anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Wow! I had no idea there were so many folks from the bluegrass state around these parts

I lived there until I graduated college then I took off....I get back there once or twice a year to visit my sister though.

Not sure if you are familiar with Pulaski county but, that is where I lived growing up...then on to Berea for college. Awwww....the good ol' college days.

I'm actually just a few minutes away from Berea, lol.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

hmmm...Richmond? You're not at EKU are ya?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

hmmm...Richmond? You're not at EKU are ya?

Not sure if it's still the same but, Thursday nights around the bars in Richmond got pretty wild.

new topics

top topics

join