It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney ‘Advisor’: Mitt Will Bring a White Man’s Touch

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I got to thinking , that if Kansas native Ann Dunham had given her son her last name, he would have been Barack Dunham. The public would immediately know his Angle Saxon heritage, English. Oh, yeah, and mom gave him German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry.

But somehow his skin color makes him suspect for just not "appreciating" a relationship with Great Britain.

Hey, Britain, how'd that last Anglo Saxon POTUS work out for ya? Seemed like that guy knew you so well, that he could con ya going into war with him.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

It being an "opinion held by many" doesn't make it a fact. And again I never endorsed this OP as 100% factual. If you read my OP you would have known that.

Where did Romney or his advisor refer to a "white man's touch"? Keep up the hatemongering.

Hatemongering? If you bothered to pay attention you'd see that the subject of the OP isn't in quotations. So it's not a direct quote. It's also the headline of the source article. That's why I made it the subject of the post. Common sense.
edit on 26-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Posting things you know are lies is about as shady, underhanded, and dishonest as you can get.

Says a lot about you in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

On a serious note, Mitt's campaign is unraveling, and it is no accident, he was never a contender for the presidency anyway, he was just a big bank roll to run out Bachmann, Johnson, and Paul before they got too popular. Obama is the chosen one.

Exactly. And that's why I laugh when people on this thread start their Romney cheerleading and/or accusing me of being an pro-Obama Democrat. People who actually buy into the Two-Party System both crack me up and make me extremely sad. TPTB will run this country for a long, long time because people refuse to wake up out of the Democrat/Republican dichotomy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
That is what will kill the GOP this election, they put up a dud. His only real campaign strength is that he isn't Obama.

Exactly. As I've said before he's the 2012 GOP version of 2004 Kerry. He's boring. People can't really connect with him. He only gets support because he's "Anyone but Obama" just like Kerry was "Anyone but Bush." Plus he's going up against a still rather-popular incumbent which is always hard. I mean if Kerry couldn't beat Bush of all people, what hope does Romney have? That's a rhetorical question mainly for the people who think that these elections aren't predecided.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

And you throwing out an ad hominem against me tells me everything I need to know about you. I didn't post it knowing it was lies. Again go back and read my OP before throwing out bull# accusations against me. It's really quite pathetic when people act like that. If you actually read you'll see exactly why I posted it. I posted it to get some DISCUSSION going on a DISCUSSION forum.

Since this is the route you want to take with me I'm just going to add you to my ignore list. Sitting there calling my credibility into question? Pathetic.

Oh and since you are obviously too lazy to initially read my OP I'm sure you are too lazy to go back and read it, I'll post it for you:

I will also say that I'm suspicious of comments made by "anonymous sources" or "advisors." So I can't put full stock in this. I share it merely for information purposes and because if it is an advisors of Romney's making such a Freudian slip, well then it needs to be exposed and discussed.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Misoir

Good to see you back Misoir, have missed your fine contributions. From a British perspective. I believe Obama would be much more popular than Romney, despite Romney's Anglo Saxon ancestry. The British establishment have a love affair with Obama that I have not seen with other presidents, the Queen has given his kids private rides in carriages around the palace. I imagine they will view Romney as being a bit crude and brash.

True. In other words a typical yank!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

It being an "opinion held by many" doesn't make it a fact. And again I never endorsed this OP as 100% factual. If you read my OP you would have known that.

Where did Romney or his advisor refer to a "white man's touch"? Keep up the hatemongering.

Hatemongering? If you bothered to pay attention you'd see that the subject of the OP isn't in quotations. So it's not a direct quote. It's also the headline of the source article. That's why I made it the subject of the post. Common sense.

There are many articles covering this, you chose an inflammatory source which uses other articles as their source. Posting something inflammatory and then saying you don't endorse it is being disingenuous.

I will also say that I'm suspicious of comments made by "anonymous sources" or "advisors."

If that were true why did you not spend 10 seconds to do a search if you were so suspicious? The answer is because you wished to use something inflammatory against Mitt Romney because you don't like him. Your posting record speaks for itself, and my point stands.
edit on 26-7-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join