It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney ‘Advisor’: Mitt Will Bring a White Man’s Touch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

What's 2045?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Originally posted by nenothtu
You are absolutely wrong.

name anything there that has done anything at all to improve HEALTH CARE, rather than give a sop to insurance corporations.

It denies insurance companies the right to deny people based on pre-existing conditions. It covers 32 million more Americans. It allows children to stay on their parents health care until they are 26. All of those are good things.

You are speaking of insurance coverage, not health care. I specified HEALTH CARE, so I'm still waiting.

And knock off your condescending attitude. It only makes you look like a troll. I didn't need to "look these things up." I already knew them. Thank you very much.

No.

But thanks for asking!

What exactly are you talking about "looking up"? What have I told you to "look up"?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Um, no. First, can you point out where I stated that.

Sure thing. You said, "But to further my coach/team analogy, what does it say of the coach when he starts the game by saying his team sucks?"

So you implied it in your analogy. Obama is the coach of the team (America). You claim the coach (Obama) starts the game (his time as President) by claiming his team (America) sucks. He never did any such thing.

Obama has denegrated the US countless times.

*sigh*

obama is always insulting America and he didn’t let us down last night either…obama insulted America when he told a group of CEO’s the country has become “lazy”

“We’ve been a little bit lazy over the last couple of decades. We’ve kind of taken for granted — ‘Well, people would want to come here’ — and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America,” he told a group of CEO’s at the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) meetings in Hawaii.

pushbacknow.net...

"America is no longer what it could be. What it once was."

www.hark.com...

"I know my country has not perfected itself. At times we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty."

www.hark.com...

"And the basic outlines of the government that we possess and our civic religion as a people is such that, potentially at least, we could create a society that is the model for the world. It isn't right now."

www.hark.com...

And all of this is with just a few minutes on Google.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by TheOneElectric

It denies insurance companies the right to deny people based on pre-existing conditions.

Hmmm... whats wrong with that statement? "It denies.... the RIGHT....."
So you are openly admitted that Obama is denying rights. Rights, not privileges....
Do you understand what insurance is? Why should an insurance company be forced to cover someone with a brain tumor that is going to die in 2 months? Just so that person can be zonked out of their mind until they die? While people that actually have a chance at living will have to wait in line because the guy with a death sentence must be treated.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

How as privacy taken away?

Drone flights in the US.

Electronic medical records, with mandated government access - that's in the bill you claim to know by heart.

Do I need to go on? Do you have the time to listen?

When did Obama even hint at taking away our guns?

When he appointed Eric Holder as AG.

And you are not going to be forced to buy health care. The only people whom the tax/mandate affects are those who make more than 250K a year and who don't already have health care. It'll affect about 6% of the population, if I remember correctly.

you are not remembering correctly. Better refresh yourself on that.

So the top of your head isn't working very well

What was that you said earlier about a "condescending attitude"?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What exactly are you talking about "looking up"? What have I told you to "look up"?

How convenient. You went back and edited the comment taking that out. How very dishonest of you.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Criticizing America is not the same as saying it sucks. That's such a bull# strawman argument. I criticize America and American policies (so does almost everyone on this site). That doesn't mean we think America sucks.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by theroguelion

He's denying rights to a COMPANY. Not to people. Don't give me that "Corporations are people" b.s.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

How convenient. You went back and edited the comment taking that out. How very dishonest of you.

You are a liar. I edited NO comments out, although I have added some IN.

Which post are you claiming it was in?

Careful who you accuse of dishonesty with no evidence to back it up. Some of us keep very good records.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Criticizing America is not the same as saying it sucks. That's such a bull# strawman argument. I criticize America and American policies (so does almost everyone on this site). That doesn't mean we think America sucks.

Tap dance any harder and you'll be a final contestant on "Dancing With The Stars".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

When has Eric Holder taken our guns away. Oh that's right he hasn't. And I never claimed to know the whole health care bill.

And yeah you dish a condescending attitude at me, I'll dish it right back, bub. Faceless, anonymous internet posters don't intimidate me in the least bit.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ah I was wrong. You didn't edit it out. I missed it. You said "I'll wait right here while you find something." on this comment.

So you did imply that I needed to go and look stuff up.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

When has Eric Holder taken our guns away. Oh that's right he hasn't.

That's because Fast & Furious went bust.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

And...? A right is a right is a right. Corporations are obviously not people, but that doesn't legitimize taking away their rights? !
edit on 25-7-2012 by theroguelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by theroguelion because: bad assumption on my part

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm tapdancing?!

You can't produce one example of Obama saying "America sucks" like your original "analogy" claims and I'm the one tapdancing?

OK, bud.

Sorry. I don't feed trolls.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theroguelion
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

And...? A right is a right is a right. Corporations are obviously not people, but that doesn't legitimize taking away their rights? I'm amazed at how a muslim could support Obama the mass muslim murderer. Anwar Alawki was an American muslim too. Who knows, you could be next!

I don't support Obama! I'm not voting for his ass in November. I'm voting for Jill Stein. Read that thread before making some lame accusations about me.

I'm not supporting Obama. I'm all for criticizing him. But only if it's done factually
edit on 25-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I'm tapdancing?!

You can't produce one example of Obama saying "America sucks" like your original "analogy" claims and I'm the one tapdancing?

OK, bud.

Sorry. I don't feed trolls.

First I'm a racist.

Now I'm a troll.

It was an ANALOGY, puddin'.

An ANALOGY.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
OMG!!!

as a non white woman.. I know what happens after a white mans touch.. you get a few kids and have to make sammiches. This is a very worrisome future for our country.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Show me where I called you racist. I never did any such thing. Secondly yes it's an analogy. I understand it well. Do you? Your analogy fell apart. I already walked you through it. So in your analogy where did Obama ever say his team sucks? Criticizing your team and the mistakes it makes in a sport is not the same saying it sucks. Coaches criticize their teams to get them to improve. Fans criticize their teams when they mess up. It doesn't mean they aren't fans anymore.

Your analogy sucks, basically.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

When has Eric Holder taken our guns away. Oh that's right he hasn't.

Now you are moving the goal posts. from your initial comment:

When did Obama even hint at taking away our guns?

"Even hinting" at something is not the same as getting 'er done. I answered your initial question, you do not get to change it now in mid stream.

And I never claimed to know the whole health care bill.

Then what were you claiming to know here? :

I didn't need to "look these things up." I already knew them. Thank you very much.

Since I issued no instructions to look anything at all up, I had to presume you were referrring to the "Health Care" bill, since that's what I've mostly been talking about.

What WERE you referring to, then?

And yeah you dish a condescending attitude at me, I'll dish it right back, bub. Faceless, anonymous internet posters don't intimidate me in the least bit.

Fair enough. Let's have at it then - I can condescend with the best of them when they want to go that route.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join