It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney ‘Advisor’: Mitt Will Bring a White Man’s Touch

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
A racial subtext certainly isn’t foreign to the Romney campaign’s critique of Barack Obama. But putting it so front and center may raise a few eyebrows

so is it different when Obama and his mass media make everything about his skin color? Is it racist when Obama says "the average white person is racist"? Is it racist when Obama makes ads that target black people and urge them to vote based on nothing other than skin color?

Or are all these rules made JUST for the white cracker?
edit on 25-7-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Also, why wasn't this alleged Romney adviser named? Top notch journalism there! More likely sycophantic Obama drones from across the pond doing their bit to get Obama re-elected. It's sad how many here willingly fall for it.

apparently the story is being spread to the news media by.....the Obama campaign. Geez, you all are soooooo good at denying ignorance!

www.washingtonpost.com...

On its face, the story isn’t credible. The Romney campaign doesn’t make a practice of talking to foreign press. I’ve never heard Mitt Romney, his policy adviser, his foreign policy adviser or any foreign policy briefer or staffer use the term “Anglo-Saxon heritage.” [...]

And how did the Telegraph quote magically get to so many reporters? The Obama team sent it to them. Nothing wrong with that, if the press would be honest about the origin of the story.

edit on 25-7-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I'm sorry but being a race doesn't give you any pre-hand knowledge onto a how a political system or country works. It takes the experience of living there. This country isn't English anyway, its made up of a bunch of ethnicities. The comment is stupid and makes zero sense.

You do realize that the Sudan is only one country in Africa right? Being African doesn't give you any foresight into what Sudan is like. You'd have to be born there, and live a huge part of your life there.

Does this mean Obama has first hand knowledge of Kenya? Just asking

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

apparently the story is being spread to the news media by.....the Obama campaign. Geez, you all are soooooo good at denying ignorance!

Interesting what you choose to believe.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Actually, while health care reform doesn't go far enough, it is still reform and has and will help tons of people. Health care reform is not taking away anyone's freedoms.

You are absolutely wrong.

name anything there that has done anything at all to improve HEALTH CARE, rather than give a sop to insurance corporations. I'll wait right here while you find something. You seem to be confusing a guaranteed windfall for corporations with actual HEALTH CARE - you know, where people take care of your health, rather than shake you down for money.

It HAS attempted to take away my freedom of choice, but in a way you are correct - it hasn't actually taken that freedom, because I won't be participating in it. I care nary a bit what it says I HAVE to do - because I'm not going to.

In other words, it is an ATTEMPT to abrogate my freedom, but I AM the ultimate guardian of my own freedom, and without my consent, there really isn't a damned thing they can do. For all the people who think they for some odd reason must obey the edicts from on high terminating their right to chose how to best take care of themselves, it's curtains, though.

edit on 2012/7/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Stop dodging the question. What Constitutional rights have been taken away? Don't tell me what I do and don't care about, as if you know. Stop attempting lame ad hominems and just answer the simple question.

1. Privacy
2. The attempt to take our guns
3. Forcing us to buy a product that we don't want.

That's just off the top of my head,.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Also, why wasn't this alleged Romney adviser named?

Some speculate that it was Harvey Voldemort. And you know he can't be named.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Romney, now with extra racism.

Jeez.

Hey UK your white we are white. We'll get along real good if I'm elected.
Not like the guy currently in office.
He don't understand us "Anglo-Saxons".

wow. amazing how these guys think.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Guess you missed the part of this all being lies from a gossip rag huh?

lol.... I swear some people! Just falling right and left around here!

edit on 25-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well before that.
Bout when Bush came into office.
The Patriot Act was the first blow.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by beezzer

Well before that.

I humbly apologise. In this, you are correct.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Um, no. First, can you point out where I stated that.

Sure thing. You said, "But to further my coach/team analogy, what does it say of the coach when he starts the game by saying his team sucks?"

So you implied it in your analogy. Obama is the coach of the team (America). You claim the coach (Obama) starts the game (his time as President) by claiming his team (America) sucks. He never did any such thing.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

lol.... I swear some people! Just falling right and left around here!

Quoted for truth.

Emphasis added.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

so is it different when Obama and his mass media make everything about his skin color? Is it racist when Obama says "the average white person is racist"? Is it racist when Obama makes ads that target black people and urge them to vote based on nothing other than skin color?

1. Obama and his "mass media" don't make everything about race
2. When did obama say that the average White person is racist. I want a source citation for that boldfaced lie.
3. Obama doesn't make ads that urge Black to vote for him based on nothing more than his color. I want to see one of those alleged ads.

Your comment is all kinds of fail.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by beezzer

Well before that.

The first blow was long before that. I would say King George I's endorsement of Agenda 21 in 1992 was among the first, but it likely goes back even further than that.

The first strike is not the point where greatness falls, though - the point where people no longer have the will to strike back IS.

Have you hugged your TSA agent today?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
You are absolutely wrong.

name anything there that has done anything at all to improve HEALTH CARE, rather than give a sop to insurance corporations.

It denies insurance companies the right to deny people based on pre-existing conditions. It covers 32 million more Americans. It allows children to stay on their parents health care until they are 26. All of those are good things.

And knock off your condescending attitude. It only makes you look like a troll. I didn't need to "look these things up." I already knew them. Thank you very much.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

How as privacy taken away? When did Obama even hint at taking away our guns? And you are not going to be forced to buy health care. The only people whom the tax/mandate affects are those who make more than 250K a year and who don't already have health care. It'll affect about 6% of the population, if I remember correctly.

So the top of your head isn't working very well

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Reading that caused no emotional change on my face or within my heart.

Why? It's common knowledge that there are some individuals that think this way. It is also common that most people in a particular line of thinking (guess what) think that way.

Romney happens to be within that line of thinking that happens to hold these types of opinions. It's common knowledge. The thing that gets me is that:

Individuals are persecuted for saying, "Well, this is one of the problems that many individuals have with Obama in the White House."

Being blunt: You can't call out race haters for being a race hater or else you are called a liberal race hater based upon the original hater's race and or ethnicity.

Spin that around, check out some posts on ATS and get back with me.

We need a better breed of human. 2045, you can not come soon enough.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

And now with this I agree with you absolutely 100%

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yeah, because he could really ignore what race his grandparents are. The people that raised him...all the family he knows...is white.

That's exactly what he is doing by accepting the title of "America's First Black President". Taking your statement into account, Mr. Obama seems to be more White than he is Black. Hell, he doesn't even have an "African American" heritage!

What is he supposed to jump up and down to white people and scream "I'm half white!"?

I see your point. If Mr. Obama were to be more sincere about his heritage, he would likely ruin his chance for reelection.

See ya,
Milt

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join