It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney ‘Advisor’: Mitt Will Bring a White Man’s Touch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Yep, i called it.

What money? is their money involved, because if their is then I will run through your garbage at home to win it.

Maybe you shouldn't have called it. You basically loaded your statement to make yourself right no matter what with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Thank you for adding absolutely nothing to the conversation. You'll be ignored now. I don't feed trolls.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Stop dodging the question. What Constitutional rights have been taken away? Don't tell me what I do and don't care about, as if you know. Stop attempting lame ad hominems and just answer the simple question.
edit on 25-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

What loss of Constitutional rights? And do you think that Mitt Romney would be any different?

He's tried to eliminate my constitutional right to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness by his implementation of a draconian measure euphemistically called "health care reform" which actually does nothing at all to address HEALTH CARE, but has a lot to say about forced payment to insurance corporations. This is nothing more than an attempt to remove my choice to take care of my own health as I see fit, and substitute forced support of corporations in lieu of that freedom to choose - so there is one example.

No, Romney will be no different at all, and one should perhaps consider the implications of that sameness more deeply than most seem to be willing to do. They instead are desperaely trying to draw distinctions which are at best superficial.

According to this thread the re-election of Obama is the final push for the implementation of Agenda 21. I'm sort of ambivalent about that. There are too damned many people crowding my country already, so I'm not entirely opposed to a roundup and sequestration of slave forces in urban areas as detailed in that plan. That would leave more space for the rest of us who are able to evade their roundups and live without their hand outs, and the maps I've seen drawn up show a network of human-free corridors all across the nation, making my ability to travel much easier and pleasant, so I'm just not seeing the downside of it.

You folks who are eager to accept the coffle to work for The Man in the cities and relocation centers ought to be shaking in your boots right about now, though.

edit on 2012/7/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Actually, while health care reform doesn't go far enough, it is still reform and has and will help tons of people. Health care reform is not taking away anyone's freedoms.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Actually, I would like you to learn something. You arent planning on doing that if all you are wanting to do is fight on a forum....

go to the white house website and look up all the executive order for this term. Look up all the laws and bills that have been passed. Look at what changes have been made... remembering even one change in what might seen an innocuous wording can be a catalyst to change all of it legally...

you have months.... learn..... it is something no one but you can do for you. I certainly cant learn for you.... your on your own on that one buddy.

If you have the desire for knowledge, then seek true knowledge. Look at it carefully and clearly, and meditate upon it, and pray upon it....

seek knowledge....

edit on 25-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

go to the white house website and look up all the executive order for this term. Look up all the laws and bills that have been passed. Look at what changes have been made... remembering even one change in what might seen an innocuous wording can be a catalyst to change all of it legally...

Yes!

And be sure to read them with a slanted bias - - - interpreting them to mean what you want them to mean.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I'm not "fighting." That's a total cop-out designed to be nothing but a distraction. Stop distracting and answer the question. That's all I want. It's pathetic to take a request for information and label it "fighting."

If you're not going to answer the question then don't. Fine. But stop pretending your some crusader for truth on this thread and stop making claims that you cannot or will not back up. That's all.

I'm not going to do your homework for you. If you make a claim, you provide the evidence to back it up. Or stop wasting my time.

And, news flash, this is a discussion forum. Discussions are going to happen. Arguments are going to happen. Even "fights" are going to happen. If you can't handle that then why are you even here?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

As if there is no racial bias from the African American wing of the Democratic party.

If it was a Romney "adviser" then I think he wasn't speaking for anyone but himself.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dakota1s2

Tu quoque fallacy. Pointing that out and moving on.
edit on 25-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Carseller4

Nothing racist at all about it.

That is just BS. Those who continue to deny there is racism and attack anyone who mentions it - - - are annoying.

OF COURSE - - some of the hatred toward Obama is racist. And some of it is religious intolerance - - as many still believe he is Muslim.

Do you believe the racism is whites hating on a black man, or blacks hating on a white man? The simple fact is, Obama qualifies as much for one as he does the other.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by beezzer

Obama never said that America sucks. Now you are inventing strawmen.

Um, no. First, can you point out where I stated that. Second, he (Obama) has denegrated the US, repeatedly.

And for you and anyone else who thinks that America is, or more specifically WAS, "the greatest nation in the world" when was this? What time period?

Up until about 3.5 years ago.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I had given you the benefit of the doubt to be an intelligent man who had the ability to think and learn for himself rather than an ego maniac who wants to do anything BUT learn....

you can fight with others all you want... realism just won over optimism for me where discussing anything with you is concerned.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

you missed the fact Beez not even I believe this story... first it is coming from the telegraph, a gossip mag to begin with, and second this supposed advisor is unnamed, as well as they put 'advisor' in these little things, like it probably isnt even a Romney advisor at all....

this smells really bad imho.... Obama and company are loosing and trying anything to keep hold of power. They failed, and their only chance of winning this is to try and discredit the opposition.... the ONLY way they can do that is to try and anger the minority groups...

I do not care for lies.

Good point. I forgot that this is Chicago-style politics.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Obama has ruined it for a long time for any black person who is even thinking about running for President.

Nothing racist at all about it.

Jackie Robinson was chosen to be the first black Major League player because the first of anything has to set a good example and be beyond reproach. If Jackie Robinson performed on the level of Obama he would have set back blacks from participating for a few more years.

On this occasion I have to agree with Carseller, but...

This is not about Obama, or Carseller, it is about Romney and all the people who said Ron Paul was not electable.

Who is not electable again?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Can we even call it politics anymore? I mean seriously! The second I am called a racist for critisizing government policy is the second anything resembling politics got thrown out the window!

Why is it I can sit and say Bush was crappy all darn day long and not be called a racist but cant critisize even one law that Obama pushed without the accusation coming up and being told the white man is lying about it!

Well hell I can see, and I can read, and I am pretty darn intelligent and I say we ought to be able to discuss and critisize our flipping presidents in this country without a race card being pulled in effort to pull the wool over everyones eyes

Nothing to do with race, hes the president of the United States and should be discussed on political levels... emotion crap doesnt play in my book

people need to start truly examining issues... right now its all lies lies and more lies and race is being played so heavy it is making me sick!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Can we even call it politics anymore? I mean seriously! The second I am called a racist for critisizing government policy is the second anything resembling politics got thrown out the window!

Why is it I can sit and say Bush was crappy all darn day long and not be called a racist but cant critisize even one law that Obama pushed without the accusation coming up and being told the white man is lying about it!

Well hell I can see, and I can read, and I am pretty darn intelligent and I say we ought to be able to discuss and critisize our flipping presidents in this country without a race card being pulled in effort to pull the wool over everyones eyes

Nothing to do with race, hes the president of the United States and should be discussed on political levels... emotion crap doesnt play in my book

people need to start truly examining issues... right now its all lies lies and more lies and race is being played so heavy it is making me sick!

I'm not even white and I get called a racist here all the time. Just for having conservative views and values.

Sadly though, this is what politics has become.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

a monkey?? that's the animal that you pick to associate with Obama??...yeah...right...you're not a racist

If you only knew what I know, your eyes would be bugging out and you would be choking on your own tongue after making that comment, with an apparently straight face.

your constitutional rights were taken away by george w. bush, a right wing congress, and a right wing court...and that is not an opinion, it's in written federal laws, that were passed by republicans, and held constitutional by a republican supreme court.

Let's get serious here - the Constitution has been steadily being eroded since King George Bush the First. Not a single damned one of them since then has done anything at all to stop the slide into madness, and in fact every single one has accelerated that agenda, including your darling Obama. If you think differently, explain to me why Dear Leader has done not a goddamned thing to disassemble ANY of the constitutional abuses of the Bush years. he's reversed not a single one, just added on his own layers to the onion skins they are cocooning us in.

And yet you people will pick a side and fight to the death over these imaginary differences...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I know right? lol.... if we just speak, without a picture put up.... look at how we get treated! its sick for real...

like Neno said, if that guy only knew he would be choking right about now!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join