It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney ‘Advisor’: Mitt Will Bring a White Man’s Touch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Again, more argument towards globalisation. *meh* Not my cuppa' thank you very much.

Cheers
edit on 25-7-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

If you're willing to go down with a sinking ship, America, when there's another, globalization, which was there in the first place, be my guest. Not my cuppa. And it's not like that "new" ship caused the first one sink. The first one is sinking because it doesn't want to get with a program that is actually relevant. The old ship isn't relevant anymore and everyone knows it. They're just too nice to say anything because the old ship got it's feelings hurt. People need to quit taking the business of life so personally and get down to it so they CAN have a personal life worth living.

Globalization isn't a concept thought up by the Powers That Be. This isn't 1984. This isn't "In the Flesh?" This is one connected world with peace, prosperity and no politics. It's the natural course of things when people connect on a level that's relevant to everything, and you can't stop it. You can choose to not be part of the process and gum up the works.......but you can't stop it. And apparently, no one told Romney the ship is sinking. Poor bastard.

youtu.be...

ETA: Here, I'll even throw everybody a life jacket...

www.ft.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Gee it's not like liberals aren't racist in way shape or form:

So stop the bs already!

Most of us don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obama never said that America sucks. Now you are inventing strawmen.

And for you and anyone else who thinks that America is, or more specifically WAS, "the greatest nation in the world" when was this? What time period?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

It seems that the headline the OP chose to use was unnecessarily inflammatory and unsupported by anything in the article.

Well then you DIDN'T read the article. For one, the headline I used was the headline of the article in the link. For two the article within the quote explains why they chose the headline. But go ahead and continue to point the finger at me. It makes me laugh.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Rock, I would have voted for Powell also. I think he is one of the few Republicans who are level-headed and had a great ability to lead. But I think in the end, though, had he won, the racism and opposition to him would have been the same. And in the end it would have "ruined it for another Black man to run for president for a long time." Also, with the way the GOP operates nowadays, I don't think any Black person, not even Colin Powell, would stand a chance in getting their nomination.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

you missed the fact Beez not even I believe this story... first it is coming from the telegraph, a gossip mag to begin with, and second this supposed advisor is unnamed, as well as they put 'advisor' in these little things, like it probably isnt even a Romney advisor at all....

this smells really bad imho.... Obama and company are loosing and trying anything to keep hold of power. They failed, and their only chance of winning this is to try and discredit the opposition.... the ONLY way they can do that is to try and anger the minority groups...

I do not care for lies.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Yea, i know what he's talking about. It's the same special touch Obama had when he went to Kenya.

That same special relationship that got white folks driven out of Africa and the same special relationship the Chinese are having with the Africans.

That's some relationship huh?

Futher edit: Ah, interesting! LOL, it's these wackos being wackos! I mean jeez, did they really have to go there and say that "at the end of the day, our boy is a true white guy?" The Anglo-Saxon is code word for generic white guy, heh. Untainted by the flood of european immigrants, there were alot. That's bad.

You think the brits are saying anything like this and there outlook is worse than ours!
edit on 25-7-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Is it because he grew up surrounded by people who dismissed American exceptionalism?

In other words, he grew up in a family that valued education. American exceptionalism is like a teacher giving a gold star to an average student and telling them they are special. Everyone knows it isn't true except for the student that received the gold star.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

This crap we have been faced with under Obama has not one thing to do with race. The man is an idiot plain and simple and those running the idiot are after totalitarianism in this country, and Obama is simply playing his role, and letting blame fall on minority races.

Notice one thing.... NOT ONE other person as standing president could have pulled off the loss of constitutional rights among other agendas that have been on the table these last 4 years EXCEPT a black man.... because every single time anyone speaks against this crap they are waved off as being racist and ignorant, and the actual points ignored.

The NEEDED a black man because if a white man had tried any of this he would have been IMPEACHED!

Its about time we ALL decided we are tired of this and get these people out of office! ANYTHING, even a darn monkey is going to be better for this country at this point... at least a monkey wouldnt sit and remove our constitutional rights one after the other... they cant sign their name!
edit on 25-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

What loss of Constitutional rights? And do you think that Mitt Romney would be any different?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Obama has ruined it for a long time for any black person who is even thinking about running for President.

Nothing racist at all about it.

Jackie Robinson was chosen to be the first black Major League player because the first of anything has to set a good example and be beyond reproach. If Jackie Robinson performed on the level of Obama he would have set back blacks from participating for a few more years.

wow...that means with george w's moronic impersonation of presidental leadership....a white president is out of the question for the next hundred years

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

How do you figure that?

W wasnt the first white president. The point of the post was since Obama was the first black president and did so bad that he essentially ruined any chance another black person becoming president for a while.

W wasnt the first anything so how would he prevent a white president from being elected for the next 100 years?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Nothing racist at all about it.

That is just BS. Those who continue to deny there is racism and attack anyone who mentions it - - - are annoying.

OF COURSE - - some of the hatred toward Obama is racist. And some of it is religious intolerance - - as many still believe he is Muslim.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by Misoir

This crap we have been faced with under Obama has not one thing to do with race. The man is an idiot plain and simple and those running the idiot are after totalitarianism in this country, and Obama is simply playing his role, and letting blame fall on minority races.

Notice one thing.... NOT ONE other person as standing president could have pulled off the loss of constitutional rights among other agendas that have been on the table these last 4 years EXCEPT a black man.... because every single time anyone speaks against this crap they are waved off as being racist and ignorant, and the actual points ignored.

The NEEDED a black man because if a white man had tried any of this he would have been IMPEACHED!

Its about time we ALL decided we are tired of this and get these people out of office! ANYTHING, even a darn monkey is going to be better for this country at this point... at least a monkey wouldnt sit and remove our constitutional rights one after the other... they cant sign their name!
edit on 25-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

a monkey?? that's the animal that you pick to associate with Obama??...yeah...right...you're not a racist

your constitutional rights were taken away by george w. bush, a right wing congress, and a right wing court...and that is not an opinion, it's in written federal laws, that were passed by republicans, and held constitutional by a republican supreme court.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

No, I said a monkey could do BETTER.... to say I would be associating a monkey to Obama is certainly an insult to monkey's everywhere!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

It doesn't work like that.

Which is too bad, because none of the rich white guys who have been president over the last 30 years or so represented a single thing about me either. =/

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Look, if you have not cared to follow our new once weekly executive presidential orders tweaking this law and that for the sole purpose of giving the government more totalitarianism style power then I do not see the need to educated you.

Open your eyes and find the truth for yourself.... if I sit and hand to you knowledge you will try and find ways to make it sound good because this is public and ego will be your main concern....

my main concern is this country and the direction its heading..... if you do not start to learn what the hell is going on then what comes next will in fact be your fault, and every other person who was willing to believe the lies coming from the white house instead of investigating what is really going on!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join