It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney ‘Advisor’: Mitt Will Bring a White Man’s Touch

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

I am going to have to pay for YOUR Obama Care. I am going to pay for illegals' Obama Care. I have health care, out of my pocket, and I am going to have to pay for those who refuse to work and get their own.
Those are simply the facts not what is written in your DNC handbook.

Again. Not a Democrat. When you throw out bull# ad hominems and false accusations like that, it really hurts your credibility.

Furthermore, you're not going to be paying for my ANYTHING. I have health care already through my employer.

I tell ya, threads like this really bring out the trolls who just love to make up crap. Let's see how many more times you are going to accuse me of being a Democrat.

Fail troll is so fail.

link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

Guess that wasn't in your DNC handbook update.
(Nitewing gives Abdulah the raspberries.)

Wow. You're immature AND uninformed. I'm not a Democrat. And blowing a raspberry? Seriously. My 5 year old does that. Grow up.

Don’t wear your social ineptitude as a badge of honor; it’s generally frowned upon. I award you no points.

link   
(Double post)
edit on 25-7-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786

I am going to have to pay for YOUR Obama Care. I am going to pay for illegals' Obama Care. I have health care, out of my pocket, and I am going to have to pay for those who refuse to work and get their own.
Those are simply the facts not what is written in your DNC handbook.

Furthermore, you're not going to be paying for my ANYTHING. I have health care already through my employer.

Your employer will drop your health care soon. It will save them money for you to pay your own "Health Tax" for Obummer Care. They will keep the money. You will lose money. If they can't keep the money, they will fire you and you will go on the dole. How does that help?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

I work for a big company. I guarantee they are not dropping health care any time soon. This is another mythical talking point that Conservatives like to spout. Also, I make less than 250K a year. So if my employer DID drop health care coverage (and trust me, if you knew who they were you'd know they wouldn't.) I still wouldn't have to pay any "tax."

And still not a Democrat. No matter how many personal attacks you engage in against me. Barking up the wrong tree, and it's freaking hilarious.
edit on 25-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Big companies will be the first to stop Health Care and the first to lay off employees.

Gotta go eat dinner now.
Will you miss me?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Can you find me a link to the UN where this was stated.... I am looking everywhere cannot confirm this....

NEED it confirmed via a link or broadcast I can watch

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Miss you? No. I'm done with you. Like a lot of people all you do is spout nonsense as if it were fact yet you have no evidence to back it up.

Once it becomes evident that you are trolling I dismiss you. Have a good dinner. Please don't bother responding back. If you do I'm just going to ignore you so it will be nothing more than a waste of time and your way of saying, "Look at me! I still need attention!"

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Neither Romney, nor any 'advisor' of his, used the term "white man's touch".

It's an eye catching headline written by a dishonest journalist.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Well like I said, I am suspicious of when "anonymous" sources, advisors or not, are quoted as making a statement. That being said, you are right, that term was not used. But if you read what was allegedly said, that's the implication that this alleged anonymous adviser of Romney's is saying.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Come one.. be fair. We haven't been the greatest nation in the world since about 50 years ago. Long before I was around. 3.5 years ago we were at our worst and continue to be today.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by beezzer

Come one.. be fair. We haven't been the greatest nation in the world since about 50 years ago. Long before I was around. 3.5 years ago we were at our worst and continue to be today.

I already apologised once!

Gimme a break!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I know you love to bash Romney, but how far can you stretch truth?

“We are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage, and he feels that the special relationship is special,” the adviser said of Mr Romney, adding: “The White House didn’t fully appreciate the shared history we have”.

First, we are part of an Anglo-Saxon heritage. That is a fact. He said he felt Obama did not appreciate the special relationship we have with the Brittish. There is a special relationship, that's a fact, Obama did not appreciate it, that is an opinion shared by many. Obama took down Churchills bust.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Where did Romney or his advisor refer to a "white man's touch"? Keep up the hatemongering.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

What in the name of God is wrong with you?

I don't know, What is wrong with you? You took everything Nitewing said at face value. Are you really that gullible? I bet you've never even read the U.N. small arms treaty.
www.snopes.com...

There is no legal way around the second amendment, quit believing everything you read. Obama can't ban your guns, the only way it will happen is if the SCTOUS has a very radical rethinking of the second amendment or the second amendment is rewritten by congress.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I did not take everything he said at face value. I asked for source and links.

I am personally against the siging of that treaty, and I know the deadline for the final draft is on friday, so I wanted to know what happened yesterday if that changed what had been going on up til this point!

Hence my repeated requests from him for source and links! It helps not to wrongfully accuse other people.
edit on 26-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

AHAHAHA! I haven't read through the thread yet, but one of my black friends, and apparently some black comedians, have already made the observation that as soon as a black man got into office, our credit dropped.

Maybe that is what Mitt's advisor meant too!

On a serious note, Mitt's campaign is unraveling, and it is no accident, he was never a contender for the presidency anyway, he was just a big bank roll to run out Bachmann, Johnson, and Paul before they got too popular. Obama is the chosen one.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

And he's not going to and if he does he'll just link some biased piece of garbage. In the current makeup of the Senate it won't get ratified. Everyone who pays attention knows that.
iapcar.org...
Whole treaty, right there.

You guys have spent the entire thread accusing the OP of being a Democrat (gasp), Liberal (OMG HOW AWFUL! Liberals OMG!) or something else. Stop attacking him and address the subject.
edit on 26-7-2012 by antonia because: argh

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

On a serious note, Mitt's campaign is unraveling, and it is no accident, he was never a contender for the presidency anyway, he was just a big bank roll to run out Bachmann, Johnson, and Paul before they got too popular. Obama is the chosen one.

Well, I disagree with you here. (although I'm glad Bachmann is out, I don't need some theocratic wench telling me how to live my life) This is an old strategy, the Southern Strategy.
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course, I'm going to get bashed and called a race baiter, but this is a very real thing, the essence of it is "Scare old white people". And to those who say it didn't happen, the apologized for it at the GOP convention in 2005, so yeah they did and they still do it. It works, just as Democrats conjure up the fear of bigots, Republicans actually pander to the bigots when it suits them (although not overtly).

Anyway, I think Romney has more of a chance than you think. Polling actually has them even or with Romney up right now. Obama is Carter II and we have seen a large right wing reactionary movement in response to him. If Romney get's in he will likely have a Republican congress and he will be able to get away with a lot. But hey, If I'm wrong I'll send ya cookies.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Cookies in November..... it's a deal!
I've really been craving peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips in them.

I agree, it is a strategy, and I'm not eager to see Obama re-elected, but I don't think the polls are correct, because I don't think the Conservative turnout will be high. The ones that do vote, will probably vote for Romney, although Johnson is going to steal a decent percentage. But, I just think a lot of people are not excited about voting for Romney, so the turnout will be low. That is what will kill the GOP this election, they put up a dud. His only real campaign strength is that he isn't Obama.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It's hard to say right now. I will say Romney's biggest strength (and weakness) is he is epitome of rich douche-bag. He's got tax havens, he's got money scandals, he's got bizarre habits of the rich. He's just reeks of old money (as opposed to the hip nouveax riche types). You either respect that or you hate it. Personally, I don't know how I feel about it. I don't hate rich people, but unlike most Americans I don't worship money so I don't know where that leaves me.

I think most of the GOP is going to hold their nose and vote for the guy. As for conservatives at large, I think you give them too much credit. Most of the people I know just say "anyone but obama". Personally, i think that's silly. It's hard to win people over with sheer negativity.
edit on 26-7-2012 by antonia because: opps

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join