It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney ‘Advisor’: Mitt Will Bring a White Man’s Touch

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by antonia

I dont like agendas I cant see.... at least we know exactly where some of us are coming from, in a very upfront and honest manner.... others are a bit shady.... Beez is not shady in the least.

I dislike shady as much as I dislike lies. Our first clue to shady was regurgitating lies in effort to stir up racial tention and strife.... that was the OP of this thread
edit on 25-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

I tend to think most of you only like agendas that align with your own. It is a natural human thing to do. I have a different opinion of Beezer, and as such I don't normally speak to him. He's used outright falsehoods before, but the truth today is not concrete. It's whatever proves what you believe. I don't care really, I was simply making a point. I don't know about the OP frankly and I don't care. Most of you have your minds made up, they were made up before the thread was even posted and we all know that. It doesn't matter what Romney does, if you were going to vote for him before this thread it doesn't matter what anyone says, you'll still vote for him.

Opinions may differ, but I don't lie.

*shakes a finger*
Shame!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You know, there are many issues I would probably fight Beez to the death over...lol... Neno too... the point is we dont have to agree, this is part of what America is, you dont have to agree on everything or every point....

I know what Beez is and who butters his bread and what side it got buttered on, I know what his stances are they are very clear for all to see, and if I ever feel like a fight I know who to call.

My preference has always been for those I would trust with my life.... I have no doubt I could trust Beez with that, disagreeing about certain things or no.

No, not everything we disagree on, and seemingly those might be the most important points. Who knows? I just think pretty highly of that constitution there....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

My preference has always been for those I would trust with my life.... I have no doubt I could trust Beez with that, disagreeing about certain things or no.

I don't really care. I made a simple point-Don't accuse others of having an agenda when you have one too. It's that simple. Everyone has one and there is nothing wrong with it. I don't do forum cliques, if you want to have that convo do it with someone else.
edit on 25-7-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

My opinions may be extreme but that's what comes with being open and frank. I never pull my punches but occasionally I'll go for the funny bone rather than using an upper cut.

As with anything else, I've always tried to be consistant.

Thats gotten me great friends and some noble foes.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Obama has ruined it for a long time for any black person who is even thinking about running for President.

Nothing racist at all about it.

Jackie Robinson was chosen to be the first black Major League player because the first of anything has to set a good example and be beyond reproach. If Jackie Robinson performed on the level of Obama he would have set back blacks from participating for a few more years.

Why has Obama ruined it for a black man? He isn't black he is biracial. You should learn to look past the color of a mans skin and at his heritage.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think we should vote for Jill Stein anyways, atleast shes not races, has the Green New Deal going for her. And is moving to protect our future, not # us over like obama and romney

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Throwing out red meat for the hate therapists to chew on.

I guess this is when they push another warmonger conservative down our throats.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Still, I'll go with the white guy. And this is not a racial statement. Romney is white. Obama is half white, half black. But I'll go with the white guy because Obama hasn't got two clues as to what the relationship is between America and Britain. That we share a common ancestry, and were once part of that nation. You don't just diss them cause you're the black guy and you don't like the Queen.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by Nite_wing

How as privacy taken away? When did Obama even hint at taking away our guns? And you are not going to be forced to buy health care. The only people whom the tax/mandate affects are those who make more than 250K a year and who don't already have health care. It'll affect about 6% of the population, if I remember correctly.

So the top of your head isn't working very well

My head is working fine. Pull yours out of the darkness and read a little.

1. There are more drones scheduled to operate in the U.S. than in Afghanistan. Privacy surveillance is pandemic now, more so than when Bush was in office. (We are not talking about Bush but I know you will reply with that argument. Obama is is office now.)
2. Hillary is ready to sign the U.N. Treaty. That will over-ride the Second Amendment. Obama loves this.
3. They are making me buy Obama Care. I am going to have to pay for YOUR Obama Care. I am going to pay for illegals' Obama Care. I have health care, out of my pocket, and I am going to have to pay for those who refuse to work and get their own.
Those are simply the facts not what is written in your DNC handbook.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I'll go with a libertarian/minarchist constitutionalist person.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

After the racially tinged comments were condemned by Democrats, Romney's press secretary, Andrea Saul, said they did not represent his views.

"It's not true. If anyone said that, they weren't reflecting the views of Governor Romney or anyone inside the campaign," she told CBS, which said Saul did not comment on what specifically was not true in the remarks.

The Telegraph report quoted a number of Romney advisers in its report. It did not name any of them, nor did it seek to characterise their position in relation to Romney, short of saying they advised him on foreign affairs. Romney has a large number of advisers, some of whom are closer to him than others.

In other words, the whole story is complete BS.

Still, under standard Race Card rules, I'm sure Obama will milk it as much as possible.
edit on 25-7-2012 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by nenothtu

If you want to claim that that is Obama hinting at taking away our guns then you need to back it up with evidence. Asking a follow-up question is not moving the goalposts. Your refusal to answer the follow-up about Holder himself shows that you have no evidence to back your paranoid claim.

I'm watching the news. (July 25, 2012 6:24 EDT.)
Obama has confirmed he will sign the U.N. Gun Ban Treaty. Iran will be one of the 15 members on the enforcement board.
Guess that wasn't in your DNC handbook update.
(Nitewing gives Abdulah the raspberries.)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Where is that?

Thats not right, no no no no no no no

He cant do that! Its the second ammendment!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Where is that?

Thats not right, no no no no no no no

He cant do that! Its the second ammendment!

You need to pay attention.
His administration is trying to destroy the Second Amendment.
After that, it is easy to destroy the First.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

What channel are you watching?

I am not seeing it anywhere!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Ha! That's it? An assault weapons ban (which I favor) is not the same as taking away all of our guns. It's not the same as him wanting to ban all guns and take away our second amendment rights.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Watch any news program at the U.N. It was not a special broadcast.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Are they breaking it down?

link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Guess that wasn't in your DNC handbook update.
(Nitewing gives Abdulah the raspberries.)

Wow. You're immature AND uninformed. I'm not a Democrat. And blowing a raspberry? Seriously. My 5 year old does that. Grow up.

link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

What in the name of God is wrong with you?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join