It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question for Channelers and Others Who Believe They Interact With Psychic Entitities.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Dear jiggerj,

We have movies of people that suffer from mental illnesses where they see and interact with imaginary people (watch 'A Beautiful Mind"). There are people that are perfectly healthy, but when they use drugs they see angels and demons and aliens. How is it that these people can't put 2 and 2 together and conclude that the drugs are doing something to their minds?

Yes and that is sort of my point, not point, question. How does one accept an altered state of consciousness as being true and even if you accept it as true, how do you know what you are dealing with, be it good or evil? Having had an NDE, I found this worthy of consideration. But there are experiences similar to NDEs that are intentional and just as powerful. They are not all drug induced, they can be achieved through meditation, yoga and other practices. I did not start this thread to question their experiences; but, wanted to know their answer. I believe that is fair and honest of me and treats others with the respect I wish to be given if they were to post in the Spirituality threads.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
reply to post by maung

I have been shown that i am no match for the entities i have been blessed with,If i attacked them which i wouldnt as i have far more respect than that,They would simply remove my soul from my body and put me on ice to cool down.Sometimes i fence with them only to be out witted.

If these "entities" could rip out your soul if they so desired, then WTF are you fooling with them?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
If one has had such an experience and chooses to seek out such experiences, how would you know what type of being it was you were dealing with?

I guess, in the same way a person "knows" that they are speaking to Jesus in a NDE even though they never saw him before.

I can we as people adequately judge the experience or the intent of those interacted with?

Yes. If you feel energy well enough, you can feel their emotions and their true intention, even if they try to 'tell' you something different through their thoughts in telepathy. Nothing can be hidden in spirit.

If the beings said they were God, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Angels, Demons, Aliens, Beings from another dimension, whatever, how would you go about verifying that you were being told the truth?

I guess you can't. Just like you can't verify if it is truly Jesus that you see in a NDE.

For me if you hear voices in your head telling to you to kill people, you don't have to do what they tell you, you have free will. Your morality is what in the end you are responsible for and if what you are told is not in line with what you believe is right then you would be morally wrong for doing it whether you were told to by an angel or an alien, doesn't change your moral responsibility.

This is true, even if a being is claiming to be God saying to kill, I wouldn't follow it because in my opinion, that is immoral so I would call it a "devil" a false being claiming to be God.

This is why I don't follow, The Bible (Thou shalt not kill - but God wanted Jophthat to kill his daughter as a gift for God helping him win a war) or any spirit as a "God" (so-called "Angels", ETs, or a being claiming to be "God" himself), instead of follow morality which is anything that promotes health (happiness, truth, care). Anything that does not promote health (such as harm, deception, and apathy) is immoral.

If you are a channeler, do you ever tell the beings that you channel, "No". I hope I posted this in the right place.

Yes, you can. You have full control over your consciousness. No one is more powerful at controlling your body than you. This is sort of like someone asking to come into your house, if you say "no", and they don't listen, you can just slam the door.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Dear arpgme,

I guess you can't. Just like you can't verify if it is truly Jesus that you see in a NDE.

Clearly you have not understood what I have written. I never said I saw Jesus in my NDE. I didn't and have never said that I did. I do not know why there is hostility on your part. I ask only honest questions and remain on point. I have been completely clear as to where I am coming from. You miss the whole point, I said that I did NOT consider my NDE proof of anything except to me and in that case it still did not matter. I am still responsible for my choices. I then asked others how they validated their extra sensory experiences. I consider that a fair question.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

reply to post by maung

Dear maung,

Thank you very much for your answer. I do not know which path you are following; but, I assume that the answer may be different depending on which school one is in. I found the part regarding symbols particularly interesting. Peace.

When i was young, i used to attack them to verify cuz that is what i get told at the time. Sometimes overlapping their energy. It is work all the time.
Later on, some entities a group of them that i know it later approaching us systematically, me and about 15 of my friends. Test them and seem fine. They looks nice, wonderfull even,comfort and loving energy, very convincing and talk in really good manner, talking wise thing etc, and gave us all sets of equipment, one for each.

Few days later one of my friend and his family got suspicious about this entity ( who come to him ) and give him a big test with his family's help. Turn out it was a fake and malicious pretend to be good. Then we know that these entities is in the same group, they all gone after that including their gift.

Since then i didnt bothered to test or found out who are them. I remember the old saying about dont judge the books from its cover. And try to be neutral and open. I feel it is fit for me like that. Some of malicious or bad entities who in the past always show hostility behavious, began to respect me.

Now,for me they are just another creature. Just like with human, respect them accordingly, and whatever they said, it is just another info that need to be validate or think about.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Drugs and alcohol do not cause these conditions. They serve to open the conduit between one plane and the next and these things then enter the world of the user.

Don't mistake the two.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
This is why I don't follow, The Bible (Thou shalt not kill - but God wanted Jophthat to kill his daughter as a gift for God helping him win a war)...

I'm guessing you never read the Bible. I've seen this attack against Jehovah many times from people who have read this is what happened in the Bible. You should actually take the time to read it, as you are slandering and twisting what the account said. And I'm pretty sure it is by ignorance on your part and not malicious intent.

Jehovah God required nothing of Jephthah to give him victory. Jephthah of his own free will offered to Jehovah the first person to come out of his house on returning if he was given victory. God never required him to do that, that is something the man decided all by himself to do.

Also when his daughter came out, she was not given in some human sacrifice like many people who hate truth and the Bible will like to paint. Really what happened was she was sent to serve at Jehovah's house in Shiloh where the tent or tabernacle resided. She remained a virgin to serve there according to her father's promise for the rest of her life. In fact all the women would go yearly to Shiloh to give commendation to the woman for her faithfulness in fulfilling her father's promise:

(Judges 11:38-40) . . .At this he said: “Go!” So he sent her away for two months; and she kept going, she with her girl companions, and weeping over her virginity upon the mountains. 39 And it came about at the end of two months that she made her return to her father, after which he carried out his vow that he had made toward her. As for her, she never had relations with a man. And it came to be a regulation in Israel: 40 From year to year the daughters of Israel would go to give commendation to the daughter of Jeph′thah the Gil′e·ad·ite, four days in the year.

edit on 26-7-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I would encourage anyone channeling an entity to put some effort into investigating their claims.
They do have access to the collective consciousness, therefore can know all kinds of things that are true, but they mix that with a lot of false. Some people get their attention pulled by the nuggets of truth and end up following the rest without question.

In my experience, there are many, many entities that are of a lesser developed awareness, of a lower consciousness, if you will, and I do not percieve them as "evil". They are more like children. They try to develop self consciousness through identifying with an incarnated individual, and forming bonds with them. They are susceptible to taking orders from them, of mimicking actions, and behaviors.

Their self-other dual consciousness is not well developed yet (being still close to source) so if they get the message to do something to/for another, they will eventually do the same to you (part of the reason that many practices invite us to only wish upon others what we ourselves would like to recieve!)

Part of our responsibility is to be shining examples for them to follow. Be wary of ones that take advantage of peoples "father-hunger", need for affection, or various desires to be powerless (therefore with less responsibility) and claim a superior power for manipulation. It is like the second graders who push around the young teacher, taking advantage of her lack of confidence.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join