It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to defend yourself? How about a padded room?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Do you want to defend yourself? Maybe you can eliminate all things that people use in daily life that can kill? Thats right, it could be possible to ban everything that could be some sort of a threat.

First you have to get rid of the knives, cause they can kill. You have to do away with the belt, because you could hang yourself or someone else with it. No fire, because you could burn someone to death or worse start a fire. No shoelaces. No silverware, you could stab somebody with or a spoon could gouge someones eye out. No we would have to do away with all things, because you could hurt somebody or you could hurt yourself.

How does a padded room sound?

Then you could trust the government to give you three warm meals everyday and since the room is padded, there is no chance of you hurting yourself or anyone else.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Where do we sign!?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
A padded cell is one step towards COMMUNISM!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Best thread in a long time. Cant stop laughing.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

I'm pretty sure once you step into the padded room, you have already crossed the line and there is no going back.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The scary thing is I can see a future where lighters and matches are illegal, I can also see the people going along with it..

People..........

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Yes it might also possibly be what is in store for some people at the fema camps.

new topics

top topics

join