It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iIluminati Card: Aurora Shooting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I know this is David Icke, but its trying to link cards beforehand. Worth a look. oo great, ill

card timeline

this sites not to great, ill keep looking.
edit on 26-7-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
reply to post by dogstar23

If you do that would be great. Im looking into finding myself a set, but the ones ive found are on auction for extreme prices for me.

So, the first eBay option I found was a buy it now of over $300. I'll research it for awhile, see what deals I can find,..doesn't need to be in collectible mint condition for this purpose. If it turns out all I can find is $300+, as long as they sell regularly, i'll probably buy a set, photograph or scan them, and just resell them. This might be a few months before I pull the trigger on it, but I've been curious for a long time, and haven't found anything that shows them all yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

At one time I think where was a site that had all of them scanned now that I think about it...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
FOUND IT!

www.omni.to...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I did find one card interesting so far called "Eat the Rich" for the life of me I could not remember where I heard it last...quick google and found it was lasted used in the Occupy movement..interesting. Now granted it was used prior to that based on a general search but I find it funny to say the least.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There is more to this card. Way more. Here is what I found:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Another coincidence: near the cinema there's a street named "East Alameda Avenue", and "Alam-eda" reminds me "AlAm-aria". Don't you think so?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join