It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iIluminati Card: Aurora Shooting

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by redshoes
OK, I gotta chime in here on the whole 'illumanti card game stuff.

I've been playing the game for years, and Steve Jackson is personal friend. I even worked on an expansion set for the original release so for those of you that are worried, let me reassure you. THERE IS NO HIDDEN MESSAGE behind the cards.

The game is based on conspiracy theories, and secret organizations, and as a result it takes some popular themes from the consiracy community as themes to give the game a style and theme that are consistant. The game istelf could just as easily be based on rival backteria, but that would be less engaging, unless you are into bacteria.

The images around the art treatment deliberately include all sorts of triangles and circles, because, thats the LOGO of the company, precisely because Illuminati was SJG's biggest selling product.

Similarly you will find references within the coard text to other games, like Call of Cuthulu, (which is not produced by SJG) because the people that this game is aimed at are into 'in jokes'.

SJG also produce a table-top RPG called GURPs, and one of the expansions for it was called 'Gurps Illuminati' a role playing setting set inside the world of conspiracies, spies and secret organizations. If you get a chance to read that book, you will see that both games do not take much of this stuff too seriously.

Likewise the books that the game are based around, (The illuminatous Trilogy) also take the same wry, appraoch, for humorous effect.

So relax people, keep calm and everything will be allright.

(Or maybe thats just what I want you to think .....
)

I don't buy this. I'm just somehow doubting that you worked on an "expansion set" for it and I'm also doubting that you are a personal friend of the creator. How is the twin towers & pentagon being attacked a common theme in "conspiracy" anyways? Maybe now it is, but in 1995... c'mon... and I don't want to hear about the failed attempt that happened years back because that's definitely not what the cards are depicting.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
listen i hate lil wayne more then anything on this world but i came across this ignorant a55 vid with some clues

3:37 watch it

I really don't believe I am about to say this...but I counted 12 skeletons in the theater....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I bet in the coming days he will hang himself in his cell somehow. That would totally explain the noose. I remember watching the initial court proceedings and he was so drugged out of his mind he could barely keep his head up. I bet he has been drugged since before this happened, then they will kill him and say it was a suicide that way he never gets to make any comment on what he knows.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Have we compiled a list of events that these cards have "predicted"? I would be curious what cards events seem to have happened compared to whats left. IF these cards do mean anything I would wonder if we could find a pattern in the order of events from the past cards referenced to find what may or may not happen next.

Thoughts?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
no matter if u count 12 or 27 its still strange to have a rap video with die people in a movie

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
no matter if u count 12 or 27 its still strange to have a rap video with die people in a movie

I think twelve is a big deal considering 12 deaths at the theater. I know its all speculation..but very interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ever wonder how many "other people' look at this site to get their news. I googled "videos with skeletons in theator" to see if there was anything else..well seems like the story has gone viral so to speak. I am only saying this because many a time have I seen a story here first and discussed first to shortly after find it on MSM sites...

OK back on topic!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

Someone from movie industry giving us the clue before something is happen.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
Not convincing OP.... I'm really mystified of why people are flagging stuff like this.

Maybe if you read more than the OP you would see where this is leading too, but no, stay ignorant and discard what you see so you can sleep safe at night.

Don't be paranoid, there isn't a world elite that wants to control everyone and everything, or course there isn't.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Galactic

In that video from the 2012 movie, the London scene shows the 3 horseman of the apocalypse ?
Didn't listen to it all.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Took me a minute to figure out what that white glob is on the card. It is a melted watch. The time on the watch is 12:05 it appears.

Colorado Shooting Timeline

At 12:05 a.m. MT, "The Dark Night Rises" started to play at the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center, where throngs had gathered, some dressed as characters from the highly anticipated Batman sequel.

HOLY ****
That IS creepy.. guess I'll wait for the confirmation before really freaking out--lol
Good catch ya'll. It is interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't know about all of this, as stated - I don't know. There seems to be a lot of weird things when you look between the lines. I wish I could add more but, I don't know. I think this was a great topic, as it takes an idea and gives it to the world for analysis.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Hi i also noticed he talks about covering his third eye and if you see who he is having lunch with at the table looks weired.!!

But the cinima definiatly stands out skelitons in the seats with people around acting as if nothing is wrong.
(STRANGE)

edit on 26-7-2012 by n00b2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00b2012
reply to post by burntoast

Hi i also noticed he talks about covering his third eye and if you see who he is having lunch with at the table looks weired.!!

But the cinima definiatly stands out skelitons in the seats with people around acting as if nothing is wrong.
(STRANGE)

edit on 26-7-2012 by n00b2012 because: (no reason given)

lil wayne is a crack head

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
check this out

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Took me a minute to figure out what that white glob is on the card. It is a melted watch. The time on the watch is 12:05 it appears.

Colorado Shooting Timeline

At 12:05 a.m. MT, "The Dark Night Rises" started to play at the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center, where throngs had gathered, some dressed as characters from the highly anticipated Batman sequel.

Hmmmm....can anyone figure out the symbolism as to why it is melted? Salvador Dalí painted that famous melted painting.

****in deleting the rest of the quote to save space, I screwed up the end quote...anyhow****

Now I'm interested - I bought some of those cards in the mid-90's and discovered the whole "connection" in 2001 on the internets, . I didn't put a whole lot into this one, but after reading a couple more posts, including this one, well...

As far as why Salvador Dali...Holmes was into "changing the past" and altering timelines, etc, right? All of a sudden, we have a lot of coincidences. And despite posts saying there's nothing similar - the gun-control factor in Al amyrna or whatever, the purple jacket, the strikingly similar features to the building, the "century", the 12:05 time and the Dali melting time to Holmes 'changing the past' theories.

Those who are arrogantly dismissing this with a "move along" may be right that there's no connection - but only by accident, since they've obviously put no thought, only ignorance of what is clear if you look slightly below the surface. There's absolutely something here worth considering, at the very least.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

how bout we use our little brains to figure out what these cards are trying to tell us BEFORE something else happens? hindsight is like so yesterday

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by the4thhorseman
Have we compiled a list of events that these cards have "predicted"? I would be curious what cards events seem to have happened compared to whats left. IF these cards do mean anything I would wonder if we could find a pattern in the order of events from the past cards referenced to find what may or may not happen next.

Thoughts?

Awhile back I had looked into finding a complete set and hadn't. I'm thinking i'll look again. If I do, i'll start my first-ever thread and post them up. I've always been curious myself. Though the thing is - many of them are obvious possible events, its only when it happens can we piece together eerie similarities in the details.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I saw that to. The pictures dont convince me hes the same guy.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

If you do that would be great. Im looking into finding myself a set, but the ones ive found are on auction for extreme prices for me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join