It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iIluminati Card: Aurora Shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I dont know why the symbols just match everything so oddly. I dont know if Im just seeing this more often, or these people are just blatantly advertising their destruction.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I find this very interesting...not sold 100% but I can see the ties...kind of eerie. I also found an anagram site..I put in the word "Al Amarja "..this is what it came up with , there is an advanced option but I found myself over my head with this,lol. No idea what any of the results may or may not mean. Great site though

wordsmith.org...
edit on 25-7-2012 by ujustneverknow because: whoops....thought the entire results would come up...I apologize...some help please?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

on the card : 2 and 8

on the cinema building : 16

2 x 8 = 16

I really hate stupid conspiracy math (SCM) - it's so pointless and ridiculous. It could have been...

Cinema 6! 8-2
Cinema 10! 2+8
Cinema 4! 2/8
Cinema almost anything else by either breaking down the #'s singularly or using both, and adding, subtracting, multiplying or dividing to make almost ANY # at all!

Stupid.. pointless.. and shows how people are willing to twist EVERY aspect of an event, to make it conform to their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Which video? I might know it, I have been into hip-hop since the early nineties.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You also have Century = 100 + 16 = 116 then if you mirror it you get 911 ... right?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I have found a video on You Tube where they show the Iluminati Card Game, and several cards that are
are very obvious signs of false flag action: There is the Pentagon card, The Twin Towers card,
The Oil Spill Card, Swine Flu Card, and an CDC Epidemic,Plague card.. The last card shown
in the video could illustrate London(Clock) and the possibility of a False Flag attack over there,
during the Olympic Games.. If you look at this video, I think the reality behind these cards/occult
conspiracy connection becomes very REAL. Please take an observant good look:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

I picked up a game called Ninja burger from my local board game speciality shop. I took it home, sat on my couch grabbed my glass haven and after 10 minutes of indulging in my pleasures I looked at the game. Its the best image I can find as its not a popular game, but I think you'll take notice to the side. Not that its much, its just a pyramid. But its symbolism none the less done by Peter Jackson Games

Also I'll add that this is the NEW edition copy. The revised copy. I haven't seen the old box, as they don't sell it anymore.
edit on 26-7-2012 by FreeMindedMason because: Add info

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

good find OP

'el amarna ' means ' god has spoken '

also, el amarna is related to psychotropic drugs

... perhaps, ' the psychotropic drugs make one to think that god spoke to him to act like that '

Besides -
the quote that ' During science camp at a community college in San Diego six years ago, Holmes focused on temporal illusion, a distortion in perception that he described as “an illusion that allows you to change the past,”

must relate to the phrase what has been planted into millions of souls subconsciousnesses now,
namely, the souls declaration " the dark night rises "

and this declaration, done by millions, will cause it to HAPPEN

good find

bless

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
- remember;
this is not first a war about literal events - be they false flags etc
but one of the (sub) consciousness

...like scripture tells, '... therefore He will send them a delusion, because they believeth the Lie '

it follows, that,, *first* humanity will believe in a Lie, and THAT will cause 'the delusion to happen ' ( disclosure ?)

and, like the 100th monkey,
there seems to be required a certain treshold, a certain numbers of souls,
who declare the same

Most people dont even knów they have something like ' a soul ' ?
- yet it is this soul that is declaring that ' night rises ' phrase

or better: the soul is tricked to declare this - tricked by lucifer

bless

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
does anyone own these cards? it is easy to photoshop something like this into existence. the similarities are too strange for me to not question that! also, the text on the card reads "etaian shrdlu Cthulhu fthagn bop she bop hello kitty!". what?

this image seems to be less pixelated..
www.omni.to...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The first time I read about the Illuminati Cards... as a seasoned "Conspiracy Guy" I didn't give it much credence.

However, as time and events unfold... I can only say the cards are preety interesting.

Looking at the card and the photo...how many of you would be able to draw a portrayal of an event 17 years into the future with clues...substantiated times and images... and would it be as specific or general as the card is?

The shape of the building structure, the criss crossed spot lights, the time of 12:05 on the watch vs the news report... and a character dressed rather cartoonishly...

The key to such a hypothesis is to test it... pick a card and forcast an event... and see if it happens.

What's this about the Big Ben card?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

reply to post by AlreadyGone
What's this about the Big Ben card?

Also called the Multiple disasters card, it shows a clocklike structure falling, people and lots of smoke.

The problem is it was identified during the Japan floods, as identical to a tower in Japan. I don't have the reference to hand, but it's on the ATS forum

Lone12, very good post that

h00per: On a previous post i gave the website, you can buy a set, they're still for sale i think.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

i saw that, but i want to know that the card hasn't been doctored in any way. someone actually owning it or able to point me to where the actual card may be pictured on the website would be helpful. the text really makes no sense, i can't see why that would be on the card or what it means

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ive studied the cards also and after much thought I believe the only way they can predict incidents, and they do in my opinion...is with the use of time travel... Take that statement as it is.

Respects

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by h00per
reply to post by harryhaller

i saw that, but i want to know that the card hasn't been doctored in any way. someone actually owning it or able to point me to where the actual card may be pictured on the website would be helpful. the text really makes no sense, i can't see why that would be on the card or what it means

I thought the same thing yesterday and did my own search, I just didn't post what I had found.

Here is a website that lists the card as rare.

Here is a website that shows some pictures of the cards, including the one in question.

Hard to find it too many places online that has it pictured, but perhaps that is because it is considered a rare card? I did find a past e-bay auction but it had been deleted.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I think it's very creepy not much of a stretch at all imo.

The whole iIluminati 'game' or what ever it is just gives me a bad feeling. I've seen a few of the cards that resemble several recent events.

Good find.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
See what I mean how creepy is this......

www.omni.to...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not convincing OP.... I'm really mystified of why people are flagging stuff like this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
OK, I gotta chime in here on the whole 'illumanti card game stuff.

I've been playing the game for years, and Steve Jackson is personal friend. I even worked on an expansion set for the original release so for those of you that are worried, let me reassure you. THERE IS NO HIDDEN MESSAGE behind the cards.

The game is based on conspiracy theories, and secret organizations, and as a result it takes some popular themes from the consiracy community as themes to give the game a style and theme that are consistant. The game istelf could just as easily be based on rival backteria, but that would be less engaging, unless you are into bacteria.

The images around the art treatment deliberately include all sorts of triangles and circles, because, thats the LOGO of the company, precisely because Illuminati was SJG's biggest selling product.

Similarly you will find references within the coard text to other games, like Call of Cuthulu, (which is not produced by SJG) because the people that this game is aimed at are into 'in jokes'.

SJG also produce a table-top RPG called GURPs, and one of the expansions for it was called 'Gurps Illuminati' a role playing setting set inside the world of conspiracies, spies and secret organizations. If you get a chance to read that book, you will see that both games do not take much of this stuff too seriously.

Likewise the books that the game are based around, (The illuminatous Trilogy) also take the same wry, appraoch, for humorous effect.

So relax people, keep calm and everything will be allright.

(Or maybe thats just what I want you to think .....
)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redshoes

So relax people, keep calm and everything will be allright. (Or maybe thats just what I want you to think .....)

Now tell us the truth!!!!

When is the attack on the Olympics? What is going to happen next? War with Iran?

(joking.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join