It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iIluminati Card: Aurora Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't mean to be an asshole but I cannot see anything that ties the picture on this card to the tragic shooting.

OP, can you point what exactly we are supposed to see that ties them?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

If you read all the replies it becomes more and more clear. I wasn't entirely sold on the OP until I read everyone's comments. Sometimes that's what you have to do to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by Wonderer2012

If you read all the replies it becomes more and more clear. I wasn't entirely sold on the OP until I read everyone's comments. Sometimes that's what you have to do to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I've read the replies and just don't see the connection at all.

I'm open minded, but don't see it.

Care to explain what you think the connection is?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

Maybe the melted clock refers to time distortion, I know there was a thread talking about what the guy was studying and it had something to do with altering perception of time. THREAD

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

What is the card referring too. This other game with cards?

Or is Al Amarja an anagram or am I reading the card wrong???

Over the Edge is a surreal role-playing game of secrets and conspiracies, taking place on the mysterious Island of Al Amarja.
Based on the role-playing game "Over the Edge" (copyright Atlas Games) and the collectible card game "On the Edge".

Al Amarja, Al Amarja,
I've enjoyed paranoid Al Amarja,
Where else would intrigue be so hot?

Al Amarja, Al Amarja,
Anarchists! Dadaists! Al Amarja,
where everyone is in a plot.

Once I was a burger in this island state,
now I am an instrument of Fate
in Al Amarja...
I belong to Al Amarja,
privileged, On-the-Edge Al Amarja,
weird little country, little game of mine.
www.speakeasy.org...

"Eclecticism is the name of the game in Over the Edgetm. From weird science to espionage, "
www.sjgames.com...
edit on 25-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What I saw was the building that looked like the theater, the purple jacket, and the 2 x 8 = 16 as in century 16. Im still trying to figure out al amarja...just thought we could all piece it together if there is anything to this. I never gave much thought to these cards until i noticed how they keep popping up after a tragic event. Its either all preplanned, prophetic, or just a damn good eerie coincidence.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Personally, I think this other card is more related to the events:

Gun Control Card:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chibbols

thats a good catch!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

we're probably one of the only people on this site capible of such.

good job

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I don't mean to be an asshole but I cannot see anything that ties the picture on this card to the tragic shooting.

OP, can you point what exactly we are supposed to see that ties them?

i dont mean to be an asshole but my names is 3 times better then yours with a bag a chips

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chibbols
Personally, I think this other card is more related to the events:

Gun Control Card:

No, it is not.

The alleged gunman is sitting behind bars.

Not killed on scene.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Any ATS member could have made this card deck. It's COMMON ILLUMINATI CONSPIRACY THEORY points. This is really reaching, there are a million different buildings in the world that look like the one on the card in the USA and the whole world.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chibbols

Really? Because I could say it was the Columbine shootings, Ft, Hood shootings, or Tech shootings. All of those people were actually killed at the scene.

But then that would just show you can pin point any shooting on it.

Problem action solution is not a new ideology ANYWAY.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

The whole video is full of weird imagery. That's the whole theme of it. It's copying another hiphop video anyway.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012I cannot see anything that ties the picture on this card to the tragic shooting.

Ok, sorry about this, there's quite a big back story.

It's all about the illuminati card set released in 1995. regarding the set of 394 cards released by Steve Jackson Games. While the cards contain many different "conspiracy" ideas, they became famous after 911, for showing twin towers on fire and the pentagon also attacked.

Since then a few world events have echoed the cards strongly, not 100%, but we're left with images like that presented in the OP, which are uncanny. That's all, high strangeness.

To the op, i found this image

which confirms the time at 12h05, and it is at night.

Now take it or leave it, no-one can prove anything, but it gets the attention of us types

edit on 25-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Ok OP, well done on this

I still don't want to trust these cards in any way, but the way they keep popping up as relevant is terribly disconcerting.

With regards this incident, bang it's the closest "fit" i've seen yet. VERY wierd how similar it looks, down to the crossed neon lights, and the man with a noose is the "condemned man" in tarot ... not guilty, condemned.

This IS a false flag, and the decks of flags clearly saw this coming. Raises the question, was century mall "chosen" already back in 1995?

I guess it would also boil down to: Destiny. That everything we do and say is already planned out and we are all destined to a certain path, even if our brains disagree with such paths. I am not saying I believe any of this stuff, but it takes a certain level of thinking to plan something like this out over an extensive period. So if destiny is real, and this man was bound to do what he did even if he thought it to be wrong, it makes you wonder who...or what... is in control of such things/action/etc.
edit on 25-7-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Nothing in that suggests killed on scene? In fact the boot suggest very much alive and captured.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I hadnt even noticed the clock yet. It is just so strange how the pieces are fitting.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Do you like straws? Because I really do think you are clutching at them.

There is a definite likeness in there but I don't think there's anything in it.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

No DragonFire1024, this is more like a butterfly and a storm

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join