It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Canada Doing Right?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by r2d246
You think it's that good up here? ha ha. Well you don't have a clue. Lets just put it this way, living up here I'm too scare to write what I'd like to tell you about how things work up here.

Are they listening to us right now? I hope I haven't placed any of us at risk? Maybe the mods could erase this entire thread before any of these "entities" become aware of it?
I would suggest that the poster has gone through some disturbing events, and is better heard out than dismissed. That would be the Canadian way, eh?

One would think that if these events were that "disturbing" maybe they shouldn't be whispered about and eluded to on a public forum, like ATS. We know we're being watched by the MIB.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Cosmic911

What a load of crap. Sure we are in a better position than the states, but we are still running towards a cliff at full tilt. 1st place or 2nd doesn't really make a difference.

I'm Canadian and we aren't doing anything right.

No bailouts? That's also a BOLD FACED LIE.

Our government are just as big of scumbags as yours are and the only reason they haven't decimated Canada as much as America is because our system was set up with a little bit mroe care and it's taken longer for them to erode the protections that exist.

~Tenth

I second that.
From April 2011. Here's our HARPER.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
what a bunch paranoid and scared little brothers you are, if you believe anything it will come true, its called self fluffing prophecy. If you believe that you are being watched and it is dangerous to speak then you are planting the seeds of the turmoil yourself. I will never move to any other country due to fear and hate that is self inflicted by the masses. We make Governments, We feed Governments. If your all so goddamn scared of everything then STOP WORKING. Go on strike and say Im not taking this.
Who's watching you? What makes you so goddam interesting to the feds cops gov or whoever? Trolls yes but so f'ing what, are you going to be tortured and placed in solitary confinement for describing the differences between 2 countries? C'mon Man, if you don't have logic then you never will. Now if you were really saying something to irritate big brother then it would send a red flag to one of us too Im sure, (dammit I should of made my ATS Name "Thought Criminal") You paranoids are going to make all this happen by self fulfilling prophecy I tell you. Why don't you change your heart and concentrate on the good, not by ignoring the bad but acknowledging the good and bad as necessities that have to be for one to exist. If you are being watched then you must have another reason of shame or guilt pressing down on you, cause just typing words on a conspiracy site doesn't mean anything, be a man.
(this whole post should be sung to the tune "Somebodies Watching Me" by Rockwell 1983)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It's all yours

As for canada, yeah we have a tyranny right now. A Prime Minister who although did not receive 50% of the popular vote but won anyway ( due to the electorate splitting the vote, mostly because of fraud on the PC's side but that's a different thread all togethter), who says he received a mandate from the Canadian people to do as he damn well pleased.

It's funny as I write this I'm getting ready to write my 150th letter to my representatives in my Province as well as Stephen Harper's office expressing my discontent with his utter failure of leadership and governance.

He's fast ruining our country and although I don't mean to insult any of by brethren south of the border, he's turning us into America 2.0.

We use to laugh when we called it Little America up here, well it's not funny anymore!

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You don't want to look at its underbelly. The most vicious crimes have been committed by Canadians. Bar none. And let's not forget the seal pup massacres that go on there. It seems that on a whole everything is just dandy and free. Yet on the other side a it's a very dark place. Which is probably why it was chosen as a meeting place of the illuminati.

edit on 26-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
You don't want to look at its underbelly. The most vicious crimes have been committed by Canadians. Bar none. And let's not forget the seal pup clubbing. On one side, it all looks very merry, on the other side a favorite meeting place of the illuminati.

The Seal Clubbing isn't my main concern. How about the 400 year old genocide on the Native Americans?

How about we are one of the only countries who still exports Asbestos to nations who'se governments still allow it's use?

How about we are one of the largest mining countries in the world, yet most unethical as well?

You are completely right, all is NOT rosy in Canada.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Isn't it a sad day when you realize it's a fallacy. That what everyone before you told was true. That the truth is scarier than fiction.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Definitely - the genocide of the Natives also. Terrible things were done. Yet, does anyone hear about tribunals? About crimes against humanity? Outrage by the UN? Not a word. It's like chunks of history have evaporated into pot smoke.

Originally posted by rootbranch2012
You don't want to look at its underbelly. The most vicious crimes have been committed by Canadians. Bar none. And let's not forget the seal pup clubbing. On one side, it all looks very merry, on the other side a favorite meeting place of the illuminati.

The Seal Clubbing isn't my main concern. How about the 400 year old genocide on the Native Americans?

How about we are one of the only countries who still exports Asbestos to nations who'se governments still allow it's use?

How about we are one of the largest mining countries in the world, yet most unethical as well?

You are completely right, all is NOT rosy in Canada.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
All leaders of all countries are complicit with the Bilderberg / Global government or their puppet the and all are pushing the Global Agenda 21 by which we will all be enslaved . Some call this Sustainable Development United nations .The local Agenda 21 that works directly with your city or province is called ICLEI . The fact is that we will all be under the same world authority and precisely the North American Union . Remember NAFTA ? That Started the NAU . Our holding out to keep our guns may delay the inevitable for the both of us . So help us out ! The Population Reduction that The Elite has in store for us in Agenda 21 will kill many more people in a short time and a slower and more agonizing death than a gunshot wound . They must reduce out population or we will easily overrun them and kill them for what they will be doingto us . Look at Spain , Grease , Italy etc . . reply to post by tothetenthpower

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkmouse
reply to post by r2d246

You've got your element on the wrong heat and you're going to burn your noodle(s) If you've got your head screwed on straight, life in Canada is as easy as you're gonna get. Go and dance in Greece, Spain, Ireland etc if you feel you're getting screwed here.You come across to me as a person who's had personal differences with the system and here's the place to get back with a misdirected rant.

Ya I'll admit your bang on. If you only new the full story which I can't say on here. After they squash you like a bug then you go around with a chip on your shoulder and it's hard to pick up the pieces. I should try and get over it though. It was all a good and much needed learning experience. They were just overly harsh though. So anyone saying it all looks like roses up here it's not true. But it's still better than most other places I'd say. The winters just suck though but at least we don't roast up here. We don't need air conditioning. The rest of the time it's cool on it's own. That's suppose to be a positive but it sounds all wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

A tyranny, or kidding me? Get out of mothers basement and get a life... ya the tanks are lined up my street...freakin hippy.
Your the type of person that needs to be dropped of in Afganistan or Irag or any of the other crap holes of the world... contribute instead of bitching, have some respect for the men that died fighting tyranny in Afganastan.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gibblets

A tyranny, or kidding me? Get out of mothers basement and get a life... ya the tanks are lined up my street...freakin hippy.
Your the type of person that needs to be dropped of in Afganistan or Irag or any of the other crap holes of the world... contribute instead of bitching, have some respect for the men that died fighting tyranny in Afganastan.

Do you have anything to contribute to the conversation, or were you just setting out to attack me?

I mourn the men who died in the wars, but they weren't fighting for my rights. They were fighting for the rights of rich globalists to further their economic control of the Middle East among other places.

I have no respect for a government who puts the needs of it's party and politicians before the needs of the people. Stephen Harper is dismantling this country bit by bit.

Those men didn't ever need to be in that country being shot at in the first place.

If you think that isn't true, then please tell me all the great things he's done for the country.

But I suggest you keep your personal attacks to yourself.

~Tenth
edit on 7/27/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

What a load of crap. Sure we are in a better position than the states, but we are still running towards a cliff at full tilt. 1st place or 2nd doesn't really make a difference.

I'm Canadian and we aren't doing anything right.

No bailouts? That's also a BOLD FACED LIE.

Our government are just as big of scumbags as yours are and the only reason they haven't decimated Canada as much as America is because our system was set up with a little bit mroe care and it's taken longer for them to erode the protections that exist.

~Tenth

THANKS for posting that link - it was the one I read, couldn't recall the source.. gosh - the CBC posting that type of real news is sure to get them cutback-- oh wait..

And ditto to the remainder.

Also to ModernAcademia while you make some decent points, your youtube post is pure pro-corporate propaganda - as is any media labeled with the name Adler, or "Sun".
This piece would be designed to sell private health care.
While our health care has been ravaged by crazy #s of appointed managers in crazy newly-created positions costing crazy amounts of taxpayers' dollars... ohwell.. another day...
edit on 28-7-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: missed word

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join