It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gun craziness continues.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You brits have gotta get over losing that war thing it was 200+ years ago, and YOUR the reason we have the right to keep and bear arms! Hey how well did that big bad sign work keeping guns outta the theater. The saying goes "Locks only keep honest people out"

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
The problem with America isn’t the guns...

.. its the Americans.

I disagree, the shooting happened @ sears, therefore with current logic, I propose a ban on all sears stores before this happens again!!

What sort of society actively boasts about taking a loaded weapon into a shopping mall, cinema, church..

A society of free men and women, people who would not tolerate someone's foot on the back of their neck like some others seem to need.

If I walked around with a bottle of turps all day long, all year round.. should one day a spark turn me extra crispy boom, I’d be labeled a moron and turps would be banished.

If I am shot where my gun is, it would not blow up, I do not understand this argument...

Not in America, the answer to mass murders isn’t more guns you maniacs.

Name calling, jealous much?

If the 2nd amendment was there to protect you, tell me why not 1 person in the cinema pulled out their gun and killed the attacker?

Because it appears all involved were good lambs, and do not mind the slaughter?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

^^Excellent post^^

so is the 200 year thing from the poster above yours, that got me laughing

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Because the cinema doesn't allow weapons....how did that work out for the deceased??

That I believe is what you call irony.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You still don't get it do you??

Take the cinema shooting for example....

they did not allow guns on the premises right?

So the good law abiding citizens who had conceal carry permits followed the rules of the cinema and left their guns at home.....so

crazy non-law abiding citizen comes in with weapons and starts shooting and good law abiding citizens are left un-armed and die!!!

That is what you call a DUH moment.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

All the more reason to have guns...we need to protect ourselves against these losers we have to live with...it's a warzone over here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

? sears ?
A man armed to the teeth with weapons he got over the internet in AMERICA murders 12 people.

Where's the problem here? the fact that other people weren’t armed, or the fact he can get these weapons so easily?

A society of free men and women boasts about carrying guns to cinemas, schools, church?

Tell me, is NZ a free society?
When was the last time Papatoetoe high school had a mass murderer bring a gun to school and shoot people?

Do you believe guns make you a free society?

Because, you have lots of guns, but your still unable to remove the corrupt criminals who rule over you.
Sorry, it looks like your guns don’t do anything but murder, maim and dismember your innocent ''good lambs''

Sorry, jealousy isn’t the root of me calling Americans Maniacs.

people defending your gun laws after a young person acquired an arsenal and shot up 60 something people in a cinema, is the root of me calling you maniacs.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

What sort of society actively boasts about taking a loaded weapon into a shopping mall, cinema, church..

A society of free men and women, people who would not tolerate someone's foot on the back of their neck like some others seem to need.

Lol. You make this violent, war-loving society sound noble, Agit8dChop. Of course, it's not noble. I look at America as a dangerous country of people who are easily influenced by propaganda. A society of people who carry guns around is hard to feel good about.
edit on 25-7-2012 by trysts because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2012 by trysts because: Lol, I'm clumsy.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It's the wild west sometimes the ugly truth hurts...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join