It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO making 90-degree turn (7-16-2012)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It's an aircraft.

Here is a frame by frame shot of it. 7 frames = 7 minutes.

It enters the frame on the left, is a good distance from the camera, and is headed away from it. By frame 5 (5 minutes into it's flight) it's turning. 60 seconds later it has completed it's turn (not 90 degrees by the way, less than that), and takes another 2 minutes to move away and over the horizon.

Notice the change in color too. Red....then when it turns, rather green looking. Red and Green lights. Seven minute flight path.

To me this is a time lapse video of an aircraft that is flying some distance from the camera, and makes a turn to continue on it's way. I took 7 to 8 minutes for it to do so.

Edit: BTW - each frame of the night shots is about 10 to 15 seconds long (and is why you see the other air craft close by as a light streak, and the meteorite streak). Takes that long to get that kind of exposure from the stars.
Keeping that in mind, the air craft that are close have long streaks. The "object" that is far, has a very short streak, and get's shorter as it moves away.
edit on 24-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

What do you make of the interdimensional mothership that arrives just after sunrise at the end of each vid? Looks kind of familiar.

ETA: Of course I'm joking but there is a point to it. Watching the sunrise on this telescope, I see all the reflections and they remind me of the space videos. Not everything you see in these images is real, that's for sure.
edit on 24-7-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

ETA2:

So play nice Deny,

That can be difficult at times but I'm trying!
edit on 24-7-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA2

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by eriktheawful

What do you make of the interdimensional mothership that arrives just after sunrise at the end of each vid? Looks kind of familiar.

Awww. I know HA is a rather.....uhm...."free spirited" guy, (yah, I think he'd agree with that and it's not intended as an insult), and has a imagination that is....well....quite astounding at times (er, most of the time).

But I won't insult him (I may get frustrated with him, but that's not the point).

So play nice Deny,

As for the mothership? Hell, they left me here 45 years ago (at least according to my mother when she was alive), and I've been ticked off ever since! I want conkers! (Douglas Adams ref).

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by Human_Alien

Lol? You gotta be kidding. It is two completely different days and the two shooting stars look nothing alike. One is lower than the other, the stars compared the shooting stars are different in each piece of footage.

I already explained that the 16th video re-played whereas I thought it was playing the 24th.
I made a mistake but at least I was right that I was seeing the same video!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
BTW Human, keep trying.

I'd love to see a "real" UFO picture for once (and by that I mean something that is Unknown, but identified quite clearly as a space ship).

I'd love to see instead of a shaky camera picture of a single light dot in the sky, something like this:

Or instead of out of focus blobs or donuts from the ISS, a picture like this:

Or maybe one day you (or the many others on here that also do this) are looking at Helioviewer, and notice that in all the EUV bands something is blocking the sun, and when you switch to the 4500 channel (visible light), you find a picture like this:

Do that, and if we can't prove it's CGI or a hoax, then I'll be one of the first to give you my congrats (if I have time....more than likely I'll be grabbing my wife and kids and heading to the basement, tinfoil hat on, etc, etc....
).

Not being sarcastic at all. I truly hope one day someone catches something like the above pictures and they are real.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Airplanes can turn.

But they can't fly to Niburu.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I just download the original and watch it then re-watched it. It is DEFINITELY the same object. I can't think of one earthly explanation.

This reminds me of the STS 48 incident that looks like a UFO reacted to something being fired then.....darted off after making a 90-degree turn. Some NASA members will have you believing it was an ice-particle and rocket thrust

Simple at the moment the object appears to turn 90 degrees there is flash, at that moment most of the particles change direction away from the craft and not just the one object. Since the flash was most likely a positioning rocket and those particles are just that being pushed away by the thrust.

Sorry to ruin it fer yaz.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I couldn't watch that. I want to punch that idiot in the nose. How many times will be obscure the spot with that stupid circled mouse pointer, stop it right at the same spot then rewind it too much to repeat it?

Argh..

all I saw was a dot moving, no turning... at least not by 2 minutes of watching that idiot failing at pointing something out.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

So can a boomerang!

So it was a boomerang?

That explains it then!

oO

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That man has ruined his own reputation and has no one to blame but himself. Now he's looked at as the UFO Town Crier. Because one of these times, he'll actually be correct and no one will believe him.

Whats that? Its like a boomarang or somethin? I don't know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join