It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocean X team return from latest expedition.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ocean X team return from latest expedition.

www.oceanexplorer.se

2012-07-24

The Ocean X Team returned with Ancylus to shore this Saturday.

After the expedition there are still a lot of questions that needs answers.
So the crew are planning more trips with the Ancylus in the future to try and solve the mystery.

On the last trip they managed to acquire samples from the unexplainable object.
The samples has been sent to analysis and as soon as we get the results, we will provide more info here.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would love to be excited. However, after nearly two weeks out exploring the mystery this is all they have to say? How telling their micro post is....

Were I an investor I would be asking for some money back and spend it on something useful. Like a bull poop meter.......

I wish this did not smell like nothing but pure marketing bull poop, but it does. "Mysterious Object" come on now, really? They took samples and did not even venture a guess as to it's composition. The only thing that remains mysterious is how these guys manage to get paid for playing explorer.

www.oceanexplorer.se
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-7-2012 by Mamatus because: speeling

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wasn't it deemed a giant mushroom?

The reason they have little info about this "mysterious object" is more likely because it isn't so mysterious at all. I'm sure they are looking for ways to make a few bucks from it anyway.. in a few years it will be on the History Channel.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

They never said it was a giant mushroom. They said it had a shape that could be DESCRIBED as a giant mushroom. I feel like that original article on the mushroom-shape was terribly worded. There seems to be a lot of confusion relating to the mushroom remark.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was reading on there FB page 2 weeks ago that they signed a deal with a tv documentary production company so no more video or pictures will be released and anything "unusual" will not be discussed. Let down.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Total sellouts. I admit, at first I was interested. Now, I'm not. I just love how greedy people are.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deemo Diablo
Total sellouts. I admit, at first I was interested. Now, I'm not. I just love how greedy people are.

I'm not defending them as such but their costs must be huge!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

If they don't disclose what it is before the documentary comes out , than they have nothing of importance to reveal.

If they had found an ancient civilization,Nazi secret weapons,Alien Craft than they would have the worlds dumbest marketing agents to not reveal what they found and tell the viewers that the documentary covers all the questions and answers plus detailed explanation about the discovery.

Imagine if they released pictures of an alien space ship at the bottom of the sea and the MSM covered it. Imagine now that the lead explorer being interviewed by every MSM outlet and saying yes we found a space ship and additional details and pictures are provided in our documentary. Who would not buy or watch that documentary.

Instead if we get no details and just hype and ambiguous hints about what THEY might have discovered then you can sure bet that they found nothing of interest. Just like every UFO documentary that exists. While they are entertaining none have any proof of anything that is earth shattering.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i agree with one of the above posters, if i had invested i would definitely be reconsidering the agreement.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong
I was reading on there FB page 2 weeks ago that they signed a deal with a tv documentary production company so no more video or pictures will be released and anything "unusual" will not be discussed. Let down.

Oh yes the CIA production company...

Well this is probably the last we will hear about it, like Lake Vostok

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If the "find" was anything of importance, National Geography would be in there bidding for the rights. If it didn't, some outfit that did and the resulting TV video will not solve anything and leave more questions than it answers (as does about every UFO program you ever watched).

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I agree, the costs are probably huge. But why television? Would it be that impractical to get backing from a university?

new topics

top topics

join